Is love real?

Is love real?

Trick question~?

It's not. Then it fucking hits you

Lol, that'd be abuse.

No

Why not?

Probably asking the wrong place bud .

What you feel isn't love, it's lust. You want to bang this girl and put a kid in her, but after a while that feeling fades and you move on to someone else. So in a sense love does exist, but the fairytale love where two people meet, fall in love, are faithful to each other, and are happy together forever doesn't exist. Never has, never will.

Where should the question be asked~?

Nope

I think, it became lust, and not love. Yeah?

No, it's always been lust. It is your biological imperative to mate with as many women as possible to have as many children as possible.

I don't think you ask this kind of questions

oh.

Sorry, but not anymore. Not since they forced the acceptance of sexual deviancy and "casual" sex within our society. There is only lust anymore.

It has existed.

Saddening.

I'm afraid you might be wrong there, mate. Read The Naked Ape by Desmond Morris. Covers the subject of love among others.

It is, well atleast i felt it for a bit :(

Just bullshit to make you do the sex with opposite gender. There is no such thing as love, bro.

reddit formatting

Please tell me more how sexual deviancy and casual sex is a recent invention

It exists. At some point in your life you experience love and you know it when it's real. Until that moment, you think you know what love is or you think you have felt it before...but it hits you like a fucking truck. It may last, it may not. That's up to you, honestly.

Watt is love
Baby don't hertz me
Don't hertz me
No morse
(I know it's rly old btw)

What year are you pining for? It must have been after Roman rule, but before the early Catholic church or some other period I have yet to study in depth. Perhaps some African society.

"You got that right, r-*,';*-Rick."

Reddit?

You missed the keyword, "acceptance".

Like funny junk or Twitter. I assume. It appears to mostly be used as an insult by newfags who think this is some super secret club. Probably just hugless virgins who need this place to feel better about themselves.

Chips~?

It doesn't exist. Just a bunch of chemical reactions in our brains.

but i know the difference between love and lust

its possible to love someone who isn't even alive, how could it be lust if the person isn't even alive? and what about platonic love? or the love of god?

I'm sorry; I don't understand.
Nor do I know how to respond.

My bad. But still caaual sex and all that has been around forever. Take brothels for example

Seems right.

>Is love real?

Love is an illusion. Dig it while it lasts.

Pain doesn't exist either then? Happiness? Does anything exist?

Ask not if love is real, but what it would take to experience real love.
Is there a way for you to get there or is there none? Nonetheless it exists, you are either close to it or far from it.

Those of you who seek for love as a thing to be held will receive nothing but an image which will eventualy dissolve into it's opposite.
You see examples of this everywhere out there.

Conscious love evokes the same in response.
Emotional love evokes the opposite.
Physical love depends on type and polarity.

Yes. If i stabbed you in the stomache, are you happy or sad or neutral? Was stabbing you an evil or good gesture?

Depends, what kind of love you are talking about, parental love? Yes that exists, the love and protection for you children is natural and real, but there are some cases where this feeling doesnt exist cause you didnt want the children, if there is a rejection, there is no love, now love with your partner? No, thats a myth, it's called lust, you Will get bored

yes it is real. it is when oxytocin is released in your brain in significant amounts. If this happens in the presence of another person you are sexually attracted to, you will fall in love.
it's just a chemical reaction really, but yes it is real. You can induce animals to "love" each other and show partnership with oxytocin injections

> If this happens in the presence of another person you are sexually attracted to, you will fall in love.
ill add, this can also happen when non sexually attracted, such as with children.

I think it exists, but it's incredibly rare to find someone who genuinely loves you. Best to stay out of the game really.

It induces chemical reactions in my brain just like love. Your point?

No