thanks user

bumpe

CNN is a piece of shit

IRC names?

x666xXHeilHitlerXx666x

they coming after Sup Forums too.

wow I live down the street from Wolf Blitzer

Maybe we should do the same to tumblr

No, I mean what channels, which server kind of thing?

give ya $5 to kill him

I literally just watched a documentary that cloud flare protects everyone, even isis. They're not going to going to shut down our autisum aesthetic meme generator.

bump we need this front page

If you call yourself an American you stand with CNN against Trump! NEVER TRUMP!

Ask to use his bathroom and give him a upper decker.

>shit in the water reservoir part.

This is some next level cringy shit.

I can't wait for his trial.

>buttfeed
Producing anything other than clickbait
Whatever you say, dear

fat piece of nevada garbage. I know who you are you fat cunt

Yeah good luck with all that. It's a large corporation so it can't be easy.

I lost.

this should be about as successful has Operation Chanology

Maybe even more successful!

Trump and his cancer plan to take on the global news media with Twitter? Am I missing something here?

Professional journalists and investigators from all over the world vs Donald Trump and his crack team? LOL. BRING IT!

No faggot if your american you get BEHIND the fucking president no matter who it is. Your a fucking idiot just like the rest of the libtards. Your the reason for all the butthurt and madness... your the reason for institutions like CNN and the Clinton foundation. Your the reason other countries hate us. It's not Trump it's liberals and their constant crying that has become the problem. Russia is a nothing issue so now what are you going to latch onto...? Fucking nothing now go cry over your daddies penis and let the men decide the fate of the nation.

ITT: Nothing will happen. Prove me wrong?

Mods plz ban this thread for rule #4 violation

You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

They want a war, so let's go to war

LOL you must be very new here. thats a statement to obsolve the site from liabillity. they don't and won't enforce it you fucking JEW

Absolve*

Still waiting. You boys just talking shit?

hey congrats you still understood it

get off here and watch the news tomorow

Are shills trying to hide anymore???

Sounds like tough talk. What are you doing?

So? We got a fucking president elected.

you guys mad because some faggot on your site got doxed and now want your personal meme army to do something. lol guess what, we won't do nothing. why? because we don't care.

Keep posting this same meme over and over trying to prop up the Trump regime. We're not impressed. We're not buying it.

Russian and African shills, cash those checks today! Trump uses disappearing ink.

>We are not your personal army
Who gives a shit anyway

... anybody? Surely one of your monitors in your elite hacker setup is dedicated to Sup Forums; surely OP hasn't abandoned his thread and is working on some truly devious shit.

those who dont care, though they are cucks, can move along. you'll see the aftermath tomorow

I'm down with anything to fuck CNN. Their coverage of the election was disgustingly biased. I don't get my news there anymore.

Bullshit.

Retards fighting retards because they think their retard in chief is better than other retards in chief.

Sup Forums is cancer and so is this board.

12 year old detected. can't wait, obvious hill support though ineligible to vote

>Sup Forums is cancer and so is this board.
Sup Forums is where Sup Forums went when liberal cowards like you invaded this place with shit memes, traps and fucking bananas.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

dis b8

>randomly selects insults when cornered
Yawn.
Ok tell you what, give people ~some~ idea of what to look for. Otherwise you might just pull an ISIS bitch move and claim anything that might happen in the news tomorrow. Gotta prove that shit a day ahead and predict it like al-Qaeda used to do, or you have no credibility.

please keep this underage pseudo-activism on Sup Forums

no, Sup Forums grew up and left altogether
go back to Sup Forums trumpcuck

you sound like you are 15 how the fuck do you know "how Sup Forums were in the olden days"

please fuck off

I wouldn't underestimate the power of Sup Forums

God help you if you do ....

The only people who write like this are people from reddit.

You need to go back

like I give a fuck, has been years since I watched tv, please go back to your shit site and keep your "le anarchy legium" act for braindead morons like yourself.
we could have used the space you are taking for your shit threads for something more productive like a trap thread or a bestiality thread.

>meme war
I eep for this generation of chronic masturbators.

Join discord.io/blackout for nudesĀ”

Sup Forums is pretty dead as far as legitimate raids go. everyone trolls these days, Sup Forums doesn't stand out anymore.

This thread is brought to you by autism

Bump

Stop trying to make another chanology happen you faggot Sup Forumstards, youre just making Sup Forums somehow even shittier than it already was.

Ddos to cnn.com:80?

DESTROY THIS MOTHERFUCKERS

O
V
E
K
E
B
B

keep eeping bitch nigga

why is it that all it takes to trigger people like you is a single chubby lady?

How weak willed and spineless are you that it takes so damn little you to trigger you like the bitch you are?

Like god damn 1 whiny chubby SJW is all it takes for your faggy as to get triggered. And that is just fucking sad m8

K

just wait for something large enough to go down. Your perception of Sup Forums might change.

Hello? Need a reply here. Anyone going to man up?

I helped rescue Dusty the cat. I know what Sup Forums used to do. That's not where we are anymore.

Okay Mr. Gay. This is a 18+ plus website you know. So either quit being a retarded or wait till you stop being such an underaged faggot to post on here.

It was better when it wasnt so political tbh

HEIL KEK

That's true.

who is HANA*SOLO*/* ?

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS THIS IS TIME FOR SOME WEAPONIZED AUTISM

That may be somewhat the case

One doesn't represent the many though

I too have been here for awhile and have seen the motions. We're not as dead as one may think.

You're protesting too hard m8. Your antifa panties are showing.

WE SHALL LAUCH THE AUTISM UP THEIR ASSHOLES. FUCKING NORMIES SCREEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHHHHH.

Please all help to shitstorm them lets show them how authistic we are !!!!

Also Reply to this thread or you die now

Duck CNN

lmao why would CNN stoop to doxxing like a 12 year old. What a bunch of ass holes.

Hopefully Chinese m00t doesn't get exposed by CNN too.

Someone set up a discord, we will have a better chance if we are more organized.

bump for kekistan

your summer is showing

LONG LIVE THE TRUMP / CNN BODYSLAM!

WOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=spZOgdhtaMA

>everything i dont like is CNN
Sup Forumsnigger detected

Also czech em

There was supposed to be some links to IRCs posted, dunno what happened to them.
Fuck discord, it just encourages cancerous shitposting.

chinkmoot dgaf
anypulblicityisgoodpublicity faggot

I got banned for 2 months for a club penguin raid

Gotcha

Does anyone have the IRC name?

>autism

I swear some of you are really retarded. One day you all are going to grow older work shitty low-wage jobs thinking about your failure of a raid and cry of your cheap dollar burgers while cnn makes more in a day then any of you in your life times ever will. You all are PathEDEc

you probably posted CP you degenerate fuck

Can we get something going on twitter?
ideas:
#fuckcnn
#doxcnn

This

I have chosen to not participate in this war. I see no point in it. I get it, they said that they would potentially "dox" him. But that begs the question. If we now dox them isn't that somewhat hyporcritical?