I was in the East Tower on 9/11

I was in the East Tower on 9/11

AMA

ok.

there was no east tower, just north and south *facepalm*

Why weren't there more jews there that day? Did somebody tip them off?

Why haven't you deleted this stupid thread?

How is the afterlife?

>*facepalm*
Jesus Christ...

y are you so old?

>I was in the East Tower on 9/11
are you alive because you're a faggot?

>373
>east tower

so a 373 flew into the east tower? What dimension am I in again?

did you bought the Maria Carey album that she released in 9/11?

Did you died?

nice joke. fuck off now.

No idea. There werent many buddists there either.

why would I? If you have no questions, feel free to leave the thread.

No idea.

It will happen to you too, kid

I'm alive because I got the fuck out of there on time.

Seriously, this thread is for people that may actually have serious questions.
If you're a kid trying to show how edgy you are, fuck off and go play with your legos.

I don't understand your question

yes. I'm in heaven right now getting my dick sucked by Jesus Christ himself while I reply to your stupid comment

its was a 737 that flew into the twin towers....your post ends in 373.....

you are a newfag.

Calm down, nigger. Did you see jumpers?

What is the significance of this line in one of dr.dre songs. " or a 747 jet, never forget "

Did you live?

what were you doing when the plane hit

did security really tell people not to leave the towers?

PROVE WITH TIME STAMP

Also write Sup Forums on your timestamp please

Yea. Pretty fucked up huh.

Then how come I saw you in Copenhagen, Denmark that day?????

How did you get out?

how does it feel that the scariest moment of your life as become a 3dgy kid meme?

me 2 m8.
What floor?

Did you feel the building shake when the plane collided with the building?

I can't believe ya'll haven't asked yet.

>Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

Liar, you were at home eating cheetos and your roommate just kicked your ass because you didn't pay your side of the rent. loser

We already know the answer. Dumb ass meme faggot

My friends have a dog that only goes outside to piddle. I keep warning them that 9/11 was also an inside dog. What can I do to keep my friends safe? Do you have some testimony from that day that could help?

>I was in the East Tower on 9/11

Were any Jews in danger?

do you love cock OP?

Not a newfag. Just didn't think about looking at my post number:

I believe I saw one. Can't be sure tho. WTC was big as fuck. It's not like they were all jumping right in front of you.
From the distance it looked like a jumper.

The short answer is yes. After the first plane, lots of people wanted to watch the chaos from the windows. Lots of other people wanted to leave and watch it from the outside.
At least in my department, we were advised to stay and let people from the other tower evacuate first. It would be less of a mess and easier for potential injured to get help. Nobody knew there was another plane inbound. Not security's fault.

Of course! Let me just go back in time and take a picture in my office. Might take a minute or two.

As soon as the second plane hit, it was fucking chaos. Thank God it was early or I am sure I would be dead by now. I took the stairs. A bunch of idiots were waiting for the elevators, including two coworkers/friends of mine. They didn't make it.

Telling you the floor I was in could give more details about me than what I would be confortable with. I will just say I was just bellow the impact floors

Also, on what planet would a 40 year old post on Sup Forums?

Still waiting for that timestamp OP

Did you personally hear any other explosions?
What floor were you on?

Wtf is a time stamp gonna prove?

did you feel explosions coming from the basement? what is your opinion on if it was an inside job?

Did they ever have evacuation drills?

The only World Trade Center East tower is in a business complex in Sri Lanka

I was in South Tower 7th floor. I left after first hit because I didn't want to get stuck downtown with all of the emergency vehicles locking everything. I had no freaking idea what was going to happen. I was on canal when it came down. Cannot believe I am alive.

Honestly, not sure. I must have felt it since my instinct told me to GTFO but my mind is kinda blurry on those first moments. and since most people around me had the same reaction, I would say that yes, I felt it. I just don't remember it.

My cock is pretty cool, I call her Jeremy.
Can't talk about other people's cocks tho. sorry

Kind of an oldfag right here buddy.
I just post this thread every few years when I think about that day.

Time travel machine is having some issues, just wait.

I did not. however if there were other explosions, I doubt I would hear them with the chaos around me.

that I am a Time Lord that was on WTC

I never saw any plane (understandable, since I was inside one of the towers), people I knew from different departments never saw any plane either. I always found it weird that a tower that was hit on the top floors would just collapse like that. What I did hear was what I believe to be the sound of a plane flying close to me.`

Not when I was working there. I was there only for 4 months tho.

underrated as fuck
>my goddamn sides are in orbit