Be me

>be me
>smoked weed almost evryday ages 17-19,now 20
>stopped smoking when i started to having trouble thinking while sober
>after a month of abstinence, brain turned to shit, couldn't string sentences together, even had trouble constructing coherent thoughts in my head
>2 months in, lost touch with the idea of a "personality", forgot what it felt like to be human
>girlfriend dumps me, too much autismo
>6 months, feel barely conscious, everything is dream like, reacting to everything 10 seconds after it happens, lose ability to feel anything but emptiness
>7 months quit alcohol/caffiene/paracetamol/anything that could further contort my head
>spend days working at a burger shop/browsing Sup Forums
>lost all contact with friends

its been a year, no improvement, has anyone experienced this? does it get better? does anything help? inb4 im schizo

TL;DR
weed fucked my brain, help

Other urls found in this thread:

uncommonforum.com/viewforum.php
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You brought this on yourself.

cheap shot

After heavy use it can take 9-12 months before you brain finishes rewiring itself, there's some good advice here - uncommonforum.com/viewforum.php

>heavy smoker 12yrs
>no bad symptoms
>have a good job and wife
>just keep smoking

Aww must suck to be a little bitch

I once rewired your mom in 2hours

I'm trying to quit and I'm a few days in and already I feel almost manic in my mind. Honestly I think you should get a one hitter and just use when you absolutely need to, try to wean yourself off.

Oh, and support groups or addiction centers can actually help, so try those ok?

Here's a link to a discord if you want to talk:

discord dot gg/rfeQ67

> rename file name
>you mad black boi

Lol, I don't get the problem. I can go on and off with weed whenever, no problem. Maybe don't suck a life I guess

i may have phrased wrong, I'm totally sober. haven't smoked weed in 13 months.

i'm minimise communication wherever possible as its a screaming reminder of how cooked my mind is, but i appreciate the offer.

have you quit before? had similar symptoms?

"dont suck A life"???? how would i not do that friend, not with my mouth, no sir

when I smoke everyday the next days sober I feel like shit, stupid and scared, after some weeks I recover myself

Sure it's not a new mental issue that the cannabis was treating? Many mental illnesses appear around 20 years age.

Unlikely tho, you probably just fucked your brain up, diminished brain matter without enough new neural connections, alternatively your brain adapted to the rapid firing neurons. Or Im just plain wrong.

Weed didn't do that to you, you are right to assume psychosis though, which can be triggered by hallucinogens like weed, mushrooms and acid. You need to see a psychiatrist, not a psychologist, someone who can prescribe you some anti psychotic type of meds so you can get your life back together again.

Yeah I'm just thinking if you're having this tough of a time, maybe you should just try and manage it in your life and go from there, I get the same advice from my addictions worker.

And you don't have to talk to me or anyone, but you really should see an addictions counseler, even if they do refer you to another counseler or something, because they (not Sup Forums) know how to help best.

I have tried to quit before and I get the regular symtoms like iritability and shit, but as it gets worse I start losing the ability or desire to communicate with anyone anymore, and my brain gets fried, so I hope I don't turn out like that.

Drink lots of water, focus on improving your diet too.

Sorry to get all preachy, I just don't want you to get stuck in that feeling man. Best of luck!

Also this

Solid advise here

take lithium, it will level your chemicals out. You will need to be on lithium for quite a while before you are normal again. You will feel normal while taking lithium. Side effects include weight loss and tremors. But if you want your sanity take lithium.

what in the fuck?

maybe you should start smoking again or even better see a professional?

lol dont follow this advice. what you are experiencing is probably depersonalization, which is an effect of anxiety. go to a therapist or something

i dont disagree, but, as this is really my first attempt at openly talking about it, and since i knew predisposed mental problems would be an immediate answer, i was hoping to learn this might be commonplace amongst weedsmokers, just for the sake of optimism

How's your optimism doing?

yes it gets better.
introduce working out
long runs
sprints
and caffeine (preworkout)

itll help with getting your mind right

dude go to some special web forum, about marijuana or mental health, or some shit like that. You can't get proper help here, and plus the thread will be gone in half an hour. Gtfo Sup Forums, really.