I thought Sup Forums said the prequels were better than TFA so why is the main actress ashamed of it?

I thought Sup Forums said the prequels were better than TFA so why is the main actress ashamed of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/natalie-portman-star-wars-prequels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To show him to never accept offers from fat old white men who mumble. Good advice for a kid.

She doesn't want him to develop a oedipus complex

this

slashfilm.com/natalie-portman-star-wars-prequels/

>You know, when I made it, I was like, ‘This is going to be the coolest thing, one day when I have kids, I can show them.’ And boys, of course, are obsessed with it and know all about it before they’ve seen it. Then I realized, I die in the movies. I feel like it’s kind of a scary thing to show your kid.

Sup Forums says a lot of retarded things just to be contrarian. It's easier to get (You)'s that way.

I just realized the bare midriff wasn't part of her outfit but the result of her original outfit being ripped for gratuitous fanservice.

TFA was made by a jew

Who is this milk machine

Audrey Drake

her instagram is pretty great

Are you supposed to say, "who is this babe that got me squeeze out milk so much?"? Your Q sounds like she is a Holstein (笑´・艸・) HeHe !!

>dat tummy
She was the hottest Star Wars character by far

Still not as bad as showing your family a film of you being raped to death in prison

Would you want to see your mom getting force choked?

>I die in the movies. I feel like it’s kind of a scary thing to show your kid
Doesn't she die off screen anyways? Just teach your kid that movies aren't real life

>I thought Sup Forums said the prequels were better than TFA so why is the main actress ashamed of it?
She needs to try to fit in with normie culture which thinks the prequels were a failure, she knows that they're actually kino but is forced to pretend otherwise

No you see her die on the operation table as she's crying.

I can understand that showing your 5 year old kid that may be shocking.

Ben Affleck said he doesn't wanna show his kid BvS cos it's too violent.

Just hire someone to make a cut of the movie where Padame dies off screen or something.

>Ben Affleck said he doesn't wanna show his kid BvS cos it's too violent.
Yeah, I'm sure thats the reason

>Implying he will ever have to see one of her movies to do that
M8....

Would you watch Star Wars with your waifu's son?

She's a Jew, all they do is take things from white people

The prequels ARE the better kids movies. Don't even pretend you didn't prefer Ep 2 over 4 when you were a child.

The problem is the rampant manchild epidemia who try to seem sophisticated by bashing the childish stuff they liked as kids while praising the socially acceptable childish stuff.
Reality: If you're above 13 and still like Star Wars your opinion gets discarded immediately.