Has he got a point?

Has he got a point?

>tfw you'll never legally hunt humans

daughters like this were obviously raised and touched up by their fathers.

I don't see any blood or wound. Howe do we know this isn't a tranquilizer?

the father should be killed and the girl reeducated.

It looks like blood around it's mouth, it's pretty fucking dead imho

aw. that giraffe is sleepy

yeah just look at them tiddies you know hes felt her up 100 times

Ricky Gervais is really against this shit. Good for him, it's pretty entertaining.

Yes. And I'd say that killing for ""sport"" on a small reservation and taking photos of yourself proudly standing over the animal that you killed by simply pulling a trigger is pretty fucking retarded.

> Millions of cows, chickens and pigs breed to be slaughtered each year
> People get mad over a lion they had no idea existed getting shot legally

rich people have no soul
might as well be chinese

Why bother hunting a giraffe it's not much of a sport nor a trophy.

Is that Gervais and Miley?

Ah I missed it. I'm pretty tired.

He has a point though, it's ludicrous

>it's a you have to fight lions with your bare hands but if you do you're still a coward because MUH ANIMALS episode

Itt triggerd as fuck redditors.

Topkek, what a bunch of liberal beta faggots.

>inb4 cliché as fuck redditor saying "i only feel sad when animals die".

Even in the times of Commodus, killing a giraffe was considered to be a cruel and pointless activity. I don't understand how anyone could derive pleasure from murdering such an innocent creature.

>it's a vapid greentext that's not an argument episode

/THIS/

why a giraffe out of all the animals you can hunt?

Killing for food or culling pests is one this but this was a beautiful creature

>killing animals
>fucking animals
why do whites love animals so much

Well if you are gonna hunt beyond the reason for getting food then at least make it about the challenge or hell even getting paid.

You sound like a cunt.

>poor Africans get tourism money and free meat thanks to foreign hunters
>this is somehow a bad thing

But giving them free gibs is the right thing to do?

you're just fucking stupid.

That poor giraffe ;_;

It's not as if half of animals slaughtered for an actual purpose are treated like trash and thrown to the side as complete waste when someone finally deems their diseased bodies harmful for human consumption.

But this giraffe...

But blacks are why AIDS and HIV exist.

Private hunting reserves that use the fees people like this pay to work on conservation efforts have proven to be some of the most effective at preserving wildlife. These people have done more to help the animals of Africa than anyone in this thread.

>tfw I have a fetish for women who hunt
>tfw I'm a vegetarian who doesn't hunt

;_;

Eat a cock, you beta cunt numale faggot.

Probably true

i always thought this cunt was a fuckwit

at least its not an elephant

Shit, bro, you tell em, broseph. I'll bet you're like... super fuckin alpha... just like me. Nothing exudes Trump-like strength like shitpostin on Sup Forums, right?

>Implying all women crave daddy's attention
Call out this sexist my-soggy-neest

Dicks out for Harambe amirite

Remember just a year ago we used to shit on tryhard like this for being edgy? What happened?

Not only that, but it creates a monetary incentive to preserve and breed the animals that wasn't there before. Liberals are fucking dumb.

kinda like your whole post.

who is the gril i want to suck on her mamms

This

But that fact wont stop your average redditor itt from crying like a little faggot.

Damn, really made me think. I mean that's such a valid comparison, I mean, woah, you blew my mind man.

How do people even give a shit when someone hunts something?

How fucking backwards from our natural forms are we going to get?

It's not worth the fucking response user. It's like picking on a downsy kid.

Daddy swapping your go-kart for a wheelbarrow can't be good for a child.

Don't they also put the elderly but still aggressive males in the hunting reserves so the rest of the animal's former group can maintain a healthy balance of power?

I've lost quite a few friends trying to explain this shit to them, even the ones into the subject have no argument at all, but they still get mad at it.

I suppose years of projecting their feelings into dogs does this to people.

I understand that. Why are they posing like they killed Osama though? That's what I find stupid.

What even is the point of hunting a giraffe? You can't get good meat, or make cool pelts with it

You took it up the ass by a nigger, faggot.

It's funny how people think these hunts are just the mindless slaughter of animals when actuality they do more for the facility and conservation efforts overall. Sure, at the cost of an animal's life, but don't pretend to care simply because it's not the kind of animals you find packaged in the grocery store.

Faux outrage for social media shit and then back to not caring.

how is that even related to the topic

why are you saying that, how come you didn't realize your post would be so dumb

Why do people dislike hunting so much?

I get systemic extermination of entire species being hated but some dad takes his daughter on a Safari hunt and people are seriously buttmad over that?

Why do you even care?

If you were wiling to fight a lion bare handed and manage to win I would applaud you but you're not, you're just a fucking coward.

looks more like drake

>inb4 cliché as fuck redditor saying "i only feel sad when animals die".
That's a Sup Forums edgelord cliche. Interesting to see how this has developed. Almost as interesting as seeing the "fedora meme" become universal and almost the opposite of what it once meant.

>I can't actually explain why the comparison between animals killed for the luxury of eating and animals killed for the luxury of sport is different, so have some sarcasm and memes

>"B-BUT EATING IS WAY MORE NECESSARY THAN SPORT"

Fuck off if you're planning to play the "necessity" game, vegetarianism is a thing.

Yes, most of those animals sold for hunting are either old, violent or both or troublesome in another way. They would most likely be put down anyway, so it's better to get a foreigner to pay you so he can do your job.

*Tips*

>Animals killed so they can be processed for food/materials
>Animal killed for a photo and a wall decoration
Besides that, it's a fucking Giraffe; how is it impressive to hunt and kill (with a high powered rifle no less) an animal that's incredibly passive and poses next to no danger to people in general?

how is doing things for fun cowardly?

I guess you wouldn't care when someone cuts your mums throat.

yeah those things are pretty comparable.

epic post dude ;)

Killing something for sport that can't fight back is fucked. would you kill a toddler?

You mocked the argument. So now you're telling me it wasn't an argument?

Here, let me break it down for babby: The idea that an individual would take pleasure in killing a creature merely for the sake of taking a life is borderline psychotic. And to top it all off, it takes minimal skill to kill these animals, and so posting pictures on social media as if it was some kind of great feat is illogical.

Bottom line is that if you take pleasure in killing sentient creatures for any other reason than survival, something is wrong with you, and you should seek help.

Because it's fun, you little shithead oversensitive faggot. It harms no one and it's probably beneficial. Little hypocritical dipshit liberal.

Don't tell me about cowardice when you pretend to be outraged over the death of an animal you don't give a single shit about. Hunting a giraffe isn't anything to feel like a champion about, but what they're has more of a positive benefit than bitching about it because it's not manly to shoot things with guns.

>killing a passive animal just because

wow so manly!! XD

You don't care if one thing kills another thing for no real reason? She's going to die anyway you edgy fuck.

>Killing a harmless giraffe

Fucking why? That's like one of the coolest animals. I hate these fucking people

>that blatant shitpost argument

Feels like that stoner thread all over again.

Your response is what's called an illogical, anthropocentric value-judgement.

Not user, btw

B-b-but it's fun!!!

Why would you post a picture like that on social media?

Hunting is outdated.

We came up with videogames for you, nu-male.

get fucked, sensitive libcucks

no because adult giraffes aren't toddlers.

first off comparing animals to humans is retarded in and of itself, hippy

secondly, you are aware that just because something can't directly fight back (even though Giraffes could fight back if they mustered the courage) doesn't mean it can't run or flee like it does to its natural predators, right?

>species that were hand made (i.e. domesticated) for the sole purpose of consumption are killed
>people don't care

>wild species are killed for twitter/reddit/instagram points
>people get angry

Hunting locally and eating the meat is fine. But paying assloads to go to some third world country to kill their exotic herbivores in some enclosure and pose proudly with the carcass is kind of disgusting. Even if the meat is then shared by the local community.

In the louis theroux doc about hunting in south africa some guy loses his shit because louis doesn't understand
they breed animals to get hunted but the breeding programs also keep the species in existence, he says if they don't do it poachers would've destroyed most of africa already

Just like it's psychotic to display your "outrage" over the death of an animal whose situation you otherwise wouldn't care about if a celebrity doesn't deride them from doing so.

At least these losers don't have false feelings about the shit they're doing.

Who said anything about manliness? It's fun, get over it, you colossal faggot.

no, because every animal they kill there must be donated to the nearest village
they're basically doing charity work, but people can't see past the killing because, to them, animals are worth more than human lives

>it could fight back if it was courageous enough!
>it could run like it does from its natural predators!

You cant be serious...
Its shot with a fucking rifle from like 200m away.

Giraffes are by no means "passive" or harmless, just because an animal doesn't hunt it doesn't mean it won't tear you apart.

As for what's so impressive about it, it's their own business. They're contributing to preservation, so that's not an issue. You're dragging this to a "stop liking what I don't like!" discussion.

It's a reasonable thing to do. I just hope that the people in OP's post did everything on the up and up like get the valid government issued permits, paid the proper fees, and had responsible and certified hunting guides.

I don't need to have a special relationship with the animals to know it's wrong to go in to their habitats and kill them for fun/attention.

>It harms no one

Except the giraffe, edgelord

>Its shot with a fucking rifle from like 200m away.

More like 500m. The animal has no chance whatsoever.

>Why would you post a picture like that on social media?
I opened up my FB page the other day to find some sack of shit sharing a video of a dog hanging by it's teeth getting burned alive. Never underestimate how despicable humans are user.

>I killed this giant horse lmfao!!
>hmm it's too big to carry with us guess I'll leave to the vultures haha
>at least it was fun!! xD

you don't get to dictate what is a real reason.
and no animals fight over stupid shit all the time and I don't give a shit if they kill eachother and I don't care if we kill them.
I would like to minimize the instances of when humans kill each other but sometimes it has to happen.

Animals are not people, I will kill them for fun if I wish, and I do.

Of course there is regulation in place that minimizes suffering and ecosystem damage so don't try to armchair psychologist on the supposed bloodlust hunters have.

This thread is obviously shitposting only so don't through a fit.

>It's fun
Hunting and killing something that poses 0 challenge is fun? That's like saying Michael Jordan would have fun playing basketball against a quadruple amputee despite there being no challenge.
Is that the case for Giraffe's too or just more exotic animals?
So Giraffe's are pests?

>giraffe tearing you apart
hahah you're not serious right??

Interesting how you don't mention the part where they're treated like utter garbage and in such a disgusting way that countless investigations are conducted yearly on the unethical treatment of slaughterhouse animals.

If anything they should be treated better since you're eating that shit.

no one hunts assuming they are going to do it for food and then just leave it when they can't carry it. Unsurprisingly hunters are usually prepared.

you obviously have no idea how hunting works.

>the animals are in breeding programs
>meat shared in the local villages.

trusting anything Africans say. Once theyve got Mr. Whitemans $20k you really think theyre gonna spend the time butchering a Giraffe and taking it to the fucking mud huts?

They chop off the head for whitey and drive him back to his chalet and fuck off home with the money.

The meat gets donated to the local village, you woman, and the animals on hunting reserves are typically the troublesome ones that would damage the herd.

It's called empathy. And when I'm confronted with these things as I'm shitposting, I'm filled with disgust, the same as I would be if I was confronted with this IRL.

Anyway, I'll await your next edgy post. Trump 2016™