Who hype here?

who hype here?

nope

Cautiously optimistic, the trailers have been pretty good

not even a little

How stupid are you? There is no longer any point.

>lets just make the first movie all over again

i read the blair witch comic and that had enough material to actually make a good little movie of it but instead the kikes/chinks release this turd

I walked out of the theatre that was so bad, they are making another, oh dear. Honestly the worst thing I ever saw

this is going to be a remake??

I was more interested before they revealed it was a sequel

we don't fucking need this!

It's going to be trash, they will show the witch and throw everything out the window that the first movie did.

Just don't bother

I'll check it out

why? if it's shit it's shit. if it's good, everybody will nod their heads in agreement and say "bretty gud" and then forget about it 2 months later. what is even the point of remaking shit like this?

why

Huge fan of the original, haven't even bothered watching the trailers for this because absolutely no way they get anything right.

Money?

i unironically believe that the first one is the best horror movie ever made.

Why would you get hyped for an unoriginal idea that's solely banking on name recognition? When Hollywood goes "fuck it, let's just reboot [blank]" nobody in their right mind should be hyped.

because it is

This is like remaking Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat or The Great Train Robbery. It can never have the same effect on the audience. The novelty is gone. What's the point?

exactly. other than that there is no value in films like this.