roll

dubs

plis also cum in your sis clothes

Rolling for anal

Roll

the dubs have spoken

roll again

Win!

Are they suppose to smell like anything. I sniffed my Gf panties out of curiosity and didn't smell much. Does that mean my Gf knows good hygiene?

Do et

Roll

It means your Gf isnt real

Must deliver

WINNNRARARRRRRRR

Do it faggit

Are you sure even her discharge doesn't smell like much?

roll

OP is dead. Sister just caught him shoving a dildo up his ass with her favorite pair of panties on.

1 i dont have a sister

2 it would be my sister you inbred fuck

but since youre a pantyfaggot, have this.

My sisters are 7 and 9.

This.

then why do you sniff there panties?

so what's stopping you?

So? Is there a problem with that?

I am kinda getting jealous

Because I'm busy being a loser, and I have no sister. I'm obsessed with not using tools.

I'm not even getting upset about these comments. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, actually, doesn't hurt anyone. I just don't feel like it despite being a kissless virgin at 24, they're turn-off, especially since my older sister's panties are getting some brown stains (i think it has something to do with pre-menstruation) and she's just throwing them down everywhere, not minding the display.

Wtf happened

Doing gods work user

>older sister's panties are getting some brown stains (i think it has something to do with pre-menstruation) and she's just throwing them down everywhere, not minding the display.

tfw you rememeber when you were like 7 or 8 folding clothes and come across your sister's first period stained panties

I thought it was odd but I never asked my mom or sister why her panties were like that

nice and crusty

This.

I tried this once when I was like 12 with my step sister's panties while wearing one of her bikinis that hadn't been washed. She walked in at like 2 in the morning and I had the most awkward talk with my parents that we to this day try to pretend never happened.

my brother was too busy fucking his girlfriend, dropping out of classrooms and being into drugs.

also, haven't seen my brother in 4 years lol fuck him. he didn't take my underwear, but he always took my game systems and my fucking power rangers chapstick.

you know how he returned that shit back? WITHOUT THE FUCKING POWER RANGER ON IT.

you don't understand... i begged my mom for this lip balm because it had the ranger on it and i thought it was fucking rad as a kid.

years later, i got hotter but then he was well into his 30s. didn't have access to my undies because he hated my mom and refuses to visits.

but, then my brother had a weird sex dream with me because then he starts to "clear his name" of a stain i never even left. starts telling everyone how much he did not have sex with me.
>whatareyousmokingfaggot.gif

the last time i hung out with him, he kept saying how thin i was, how hot i was.... yup, he probably jacked off to me.

oh well, what can you do about it? everyone has their fetishes.

Tits bitch

>explain yourself

I was too busy fucking her to bother smelling her panties. Sniffing panty stains is for plebs. Making panty stains is where it's at.

Davey Xavey, if you're on, yo. It's me. Faggot.

check dem double digits