Will the Trump beheading scene be in the next avengers movie?

Will the Trump beheading scene be in the next avengers movie?

Pic related, from a new marvel comic that just came out.

Who even reads comics anymore? Let me guess this was written by a women.

Spawn is an image comics character.

Based on op's pic I would say 12 years old

wtf i hate trump now

Spawn is a cucked comic anyone. The creator is cucking gay for niggers anyway. He is going to die with closet AIDs.

then why is red skull there?

wtf i love comic now?!?

Why does Hollywood hate trump so much?

I don't remember romney or McCain getting this much hate

Because the liberals are butthurt at how well he's doing so they're going full shitposting mode

>I don't remember romney or McCain getting this much hate
Because they were cocksucking neocons whose policies were almost exactly the same as Obama's.

Because he's easy to make fun of.

Anyone is easy to make fun of if you create a strawman out of cherry picked comments taken out of context and outright lies.

because he threatens the establishment and isnt a 'safe' candidate like hillary, jeb, romney, obama, etc

>how well he's doing
He's turning solidly red states into battleground states. He's polling at literally 0% approval among nigs. CTR shills have stopped telling people not to vote third party to avoid splitting the vote, because millions of Dems could vote for them and not make a difference.

The only problem with making Trump jokes is that it's too easy. He's already a joke himself.

Because he's more ridiculous and extreme than those candidates.

>Spawn
>Marvel
You don't even have to like or read comic books to know about Spawn if you're older than 20

Looks like Green Lantern is also there.

Except all of that is bullshit, lad.

>Because the liberals are butthurt at how well he's doing

Not well at all?

He's making the Republicans fight for friggin ARIZONA instead of vital swing states

Why is this webcomic tier art allowed? Why is such awful "humour" allowed? Why is this even in this universe?

Because he's a meme

Is Hillary Red Skull? I don't get it

They can't make fun of Hillary since that would reduce her chances of winning. It's bullshit but it's real in their mind.

Is that from the new Avengers comic whose gimmick is that it is fanfiction from the muslim teenage girl Mrs. Marvel?

this your first election?