clyp.it/kqdstdvh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sendvid.com/kwv9g80i

>not "epic duel edition"

you had one job

Righties out

could oyu stop your retard contest for a minute and answer this? thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=Dhb4RJ-wbr4

if i want to play like the solo in 5:20, what excersise should i do? what references should i study? what harmonical resources?

thank you

also, if you can tell me what that tone is id be really grateful

Too bad crazyaga, and Samuel have pussied out from the battle. They talk mad shit, but when they are called out to prove their salt, they go quiet.
This blew the fuck outta crazyaga tho.

comeone lads lets get this shit going

im here waiting for the backin track

Here is samuel using some program to try and prove my song is just "EM C D". he conveniently only played the intro of my song, and did not mention that the intro chords we are talking about are actually Em7(omit5) C7(omit3) D7(Omit3)

sendvid.com/kwv9g80i

Pic related is how Samuel looks like when he makes he laugh in that clip, probably. he thinks he made a great point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well, i wish he will mature up someday and realize how retarded he is being right now

pentatonic scale and minor scale

but like, where is a good source for licks on that style? should i copy directly from solos or guides?

How did it "Blow me out" again?

I already said the chords of the intro are Em7(omit5) C7(omit3) D7(Omit3)

Not only that the chords i used are different from the ones he claims i used, he conveniently only talks about the intro of the song instead of talking about the entirety of the song

Alright lads, here is the backing track.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzOvm5Kod8A

Submit your pieces, and then we will judge your musicianship. Someone, or I will create a strawpoll at the end to choose the winner as the top shitposter. Good luck, have fun!

from solos and from internet lick videos/articles
they're blues/rock licks

Shut the fuck up, and start improvising. The backing track has already been posted. If Samuel posts his track, and you refuse to post yours. Then Samuel wins by default. So don't be a pussy, and get playing.

>Implying samuel won't be tempted to samefag posts declaring that he is the winner

you keep arguing the same point for i don't know how many posts.

in music theory it doesn't matter if you key is suspended flat or sharp. its always the same key by the letter but just a different position

aw shit nigga. let the hunger games begin

Crazyaga, stop being a pussy, and play.

Saw her photo with her new bf.
It's been two years. She's as beautiful as she ever was.
I wont finish this year.

Nah, it's more than just a different position.
Em and Em7 aren't the same chords.

But regardless of that, samuel only talks about the intro of my song because deep inside his heart he knows the entirety of the song isn't so simple musically

CrazyFaga just got his ass owned. Why don't you battle him you pussy?

>Being a beta faggot
I can't relate

what challenge what's happening here I want to join

holy fucking shit dude

Man, Crazyaga loves to run his mouth about his "exceptional musicianship", but when the time comes to test it, he fucking goes silent. When he keeps spamming /gg/ with his shitty clyps, but refuses to post one when we actually WANT HIM to post it. Fucking pussy.

NICE, WE HAVE A THIRD CONTESTANT.

CRAZYYAGA
vs
SAMUEL
vs
PLAYER X

who will win?

we could do one of these every week

guys is it true is there a guitar battle with crazyaga and samuel?

im proceeding to record

are you player x or samuel?

Supposedly, but none of them have posted anything. So you can tell they both pussied out.

Truly an exciting day on /gg/
both musicians will be in for a duel in just short minutes. the crowd is going nuts.

now, lets do some duel analysis before we get this show on the road, back to our anaylist

>crazyaga is known for his funky chops and progressive rhythems. he can certainly make you bounce with his music. an experienced veteran for sure.
>samuel has been long time rock and blues player. his solo work might pose a challenge to crazyaga given his extensive library of licks

back to you, john.

>tripfag endlessly shitposts
>does a boring as shit vi-IV-V progression to demonstrate songwriting prowess
>gets BTFO

tripfagging was a mistake. im not even remotely good and I could blow this dumb faggots chord progression out of the water. Check this shit out (D major)

ii-V-I-vi-IV-V-I-ii-V-I-vi-VI-I-V-iii-vi-ii-V-I

that's all in one progression.

Tripfags ruin every board, I swear

look here you piece of shit eating classical musician, with this super complicated progression i fucked all of your white girlfriends while you were arguing, pay special attention because it might be too complicated for you to grasp
I7 I7 I7 I7 IV7 IV7 I7 I7 V7 V7 I7 I7

Make the same-fagging less obvious samuel

>crazyaga still cowering behind his computer. Refusing to battle Sam, because he knows he will get blown the fuck out.
Like pottery.

come on you faggot shred or fuck off

niggers really know their shit
literally assblasting whities in the pop music market twice, first with blues then with rap, this nigs are on to something i swear

>None of them posted anything
Your post is not correct anymore

clyp.it/bbrdlq3c

Sorry if the guitar volume is a bit low, i did it for you /gg/

I just bought this for $110 USD brand new at my local Best Buy.
Did I do ok?

post the backing track so Samuel can challenge you

yeah that's a pretty nice deal m8

The backing track is this:

not bad
might have to switch nut + strings

yeah, I'm going to get it set up
luckily, I live in a thirld world country where a nice luthier charges about $15 USD for a set up

Well Crazyaga has already submitted his track. WHERE YOU AT SAMUEL? YOU CAN'T BACK OUT NOW? DO IT FOR THE FAVELA YOU FAGGOT!!!!!

damn it was actually Samuel that was the pussy all along.

Well guys, it seems Samuel, and player X have dissapeared. Should we wait a bit longer, or declare Crazyaga as the top /gg/ shitposter?

Maybe he is taking alot of takes to try and make the perfect solo.

I did mine in just one take

>I did mine in just one take

Don't worry, we could tell.

kek

rip crazyaga
1999 - 2017

your solo goes for a minimalist well balanced style, i suspect hes gonna try to cram 20 thousand notes per minute and try to be as showy as possible

When doctors are comforted with burn victims of this severity, both health and aesthetics become a major challenge

Btw i also challenged Samuel to make a single original song in the previous thread, he didn't give me anything.

Yha, the volume of the guitar is a bit too low and i made mistakes here and there, but i still like it overall. i think i had some nice ideas.

this doesn't even qualify as elevator music
this is like music for a retarded brazilian escalator

i get the impression that all posts on this thread, including me are either samuel or yaga samefaging

Show us yours samuel

Thoughts?

holy fuck thats awful lmao.

holy shit everything about your playing is terrible. and like I said, I'm , im not good; but at least I can improvise something that resembles a fucking melody and at least i don't go around talking endless shit, playing myself up like i'm hot shit, and then release fucking absolute garbage like that. there's not a single creative bone in your god damn body

4shared.com/mp3/83rsYZH7ca/My_Song_28.html

all tripfags must die

>16 posters
>59 posts
it's no impression

Bretty gud, but now play something over this backing track then we have a proper duel.

>Let's shit on crazyaga as much as possible regardless of what he actually posted

Yo, at least make your rant seem authentic, samuel. you completely gave it away when you said it doesn't have any melody

nice trips. i'll play something over that backing track if this samuel guy doesn't show up. im not one to put my guitar playing out there, i lurk and this was the first time sharing anything I've done; but whenever I get the opportunity to shit on a tripfag, I take it

>you completely gave it away when you said it doesn't have any melody

you fumbling with the fretboard for 4 minutes does not qualify as a "melody", especially those horrendous bends. jesus christ man. at least what I did , there's a discernible melody even if it's not very good.

>Samuel is becoming the monster he thinks he is fighting against

Samuel doesn't stop whining about how much he hates the jews, and look what happened to him.

Maybe it was all projection all along

(i'm sorry, i'm not trying to be anti-semitic or anything, but i just wanted to make this joke)

>trips
You mean quads, get it right boiii.

No, but seriously, I enjoyed your piece. So post away famalam. Sam seems to have pussied out. He better post something by the end of the day, or he WON'T be able to post anything ever again on this thread without people reminding him about the day he pussied out against CRAZYAGA. PUSSYING OUT AGAINST CRAZY FUCKING AGA. Sam if you are out there, POST SOMETHING YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

You 100% hear the melody in what i did, yet you are pretending you did not because you will say anything to shit on me

Also, let me say this unironically:

Your obsession about me really does turn you into a person i think you don't want to be. you are becoming a shallow human being who gets satesfiction by stepping on others and bullying people online. its really pathetic and sad

>antisemism
enjoy your ban sick fuck

Just an outside observer here, but dude, you care way too much about the negative opinions you read.

shit, my bad dude. nice fuckin quads.

thanks man. i'm shit posting at work right now, and after work I've gotta buy some bud from my friend, but after I get settled in i'll probably commit to it. if people keep posting the backing track in each /gg/ thread i'll definitely have something uploaded if not tonight, then tomorrow afternoon.

I recently bought my first audio interface, so this gives me a chance to show it off and work on my recording experience a bit more.

no you don't. I hear you missing the mark on your bends, losing your place on the fretboard, and running out of ideas before you've even committed to the next measure. you've got such great melodies in that 4 minute track huh? Show me. Give me the time on that track where you supposedly play a "melody", because that failed abortion sure as hell wasn't musical.

>Hurr durr all bends must be exactly semi-tone or full-tone

I did not miss any mark, when it came to my bends, it was all intentional

>it was all intentional
just like your lack of melody, huh?

>muh style
quit ridiculing yourself while you still can

Nice, I want to get an audio interface as well, so it would be easier for me to post stuff in here. As clowny as this "guitar battle" is, it actually makes us play with each other, instead of just bicker back and forth against each other. I mean, we are fucking musicians, and we never do anything on this thread. I will try to post backing tracks, and challenges each day, to make this board a bit more active. Cheers mate, and loled hard at your profile image.

Samuel, i think that deep inside you understand your criticism is dishonest bullshit. why are you lying to yourself?

Just gotta say that this made kek really hard.We need your reporting skills on this thread more often, so that we can keep up with the current state affairs of this thread.

you are truly a god tier troll or a god tier retard. >these bends are shitty on purpose.
what?

They are on purpose but they aren't shitty.
Not all bends are semi-tone or full-tone bends, genius

That picture is bullshit though. It's PC propaganda.

The reason people "bully", is because it's human nature and natural.

"Bullying" is a made up term. It means nothing. It means the strong dominating the weak. It's been that way since the dawn on man, only now do wimps want to call it a bad thing

I feel sad for you, Samuel.

i never had the urge to bully anyone quite honestly.

I don't know who that is
Yeah, neither did I really, I don't think bullies do either. They don't wake up and say "Hey, I'm gonna bully this kid today"...

Bullying is almost always just camaraderie that is mishandled by the """victim"""", and if he actually stood up, sorted himself out, he wouldn't be "bullied"

Why is """"bullying""""" going on in every school, everywhere, all across the planet? I'll tell you! It's because it's not a fucking result of bad parenting, it's not bad kids with bad personalities, etc, it's just human fucking nature. I don't even think it's a bad thing.

Bullying is just a made up term. A made up word. Same as racism. What actually is racism and why is it popular lexicon? Before these terms were invented, what did they call it?

It's bullshit.

Ok no they don't. but your bends are still

>shit

so really you have no business doing 1/4 bends when you a)have no feeling b)have no rhythm c) have shown multiple times have very little ability to play clean or even play semi or full tone bends as I remember laughing at your shit bends in a previous thread

i'm glad they're intentional though :)

I recently made a backing track. it's very simple, nothing notable at all except for the key change halfway through, want to hear it? It's just some power chords mostly, and then seventh chords for variety at the end. This was my first attempt at recording, so my volume levels are FUCKED. let me know what you think.

4shared.com/mp3/dWFhANCQei/Jam_1__1_.html

no special effects either, just a London Fuzz going into the interface. I'm thinking of micing my amp tonight and seeing how that works, and at the very least re-doing my guitar track.

>As clowny as this "guitar battle" is, it actually makes us play with each other, instead of just bicker back and forth against each other.

Well hey, after hearing crazy's playing, I'm way more confident to post stuff here now lmao

In regards to your shitty argument that "Bullying is good bcuz its a part of human nature XD"

War is also a part of human nature
Rape is also a part of human nature

Both of them are shitty things, i hope you agree with that. i hope you aren't pro war and pro rape, Samuel

Comfy backing track, I might noodle over it once I set up my guitar.

>Well hey, after hearing crazy's playing, I'm way more confident to post stuff here

Crazyaga BTFO. How can a man get btfo this many times?

Just jumping into this battle since no one else will

clyp.it/kqdstdvh

Samuel just says anything negative about me regardless of what i'm posting. how is this getting "BTFO"?

Also how do i even know you are not samuel?

I think his point is that instead of calling people "bullies", and cower in a corner crying, you should instead man up, and stand up for yourself. Believe me, your life will get better, people are gonna respect you, and you will be able to accomplish much more.

1. That was not his point, he legitimately said he thinks bullying is a good thing.

2, I wasn't crying in the corner, i call him out for his bullshit but i'm not going to go down to his level because i'm not a shitty human being

Keep trying to deflect things by saying that we are Samuel.

bullying is a subhuman degenerate behaviour.

i have thoughts about some people being retarded and weak but i don't spend my precious time on making others feel sorry for themselves. if you are ugly,weak,diseased,stupid you should do the necessary steps to fix what is wrong with you and no bullying in the world is going to motivate a person to change his habits or lifestyle unless he develops some introspection skills.

Yo, I was enjoying your track, until you suddenly get captured by aliens.

That's not deflection for two reasons:

1. I actually addressed your argument in the first half of the post

2. The possibly that you are Samuel samefagging is very reasonable and it would be dumb to ignore this possibility

>the first 22 seconds
CRAZYKEKA BTFO

Those things were good
They aren't good RIGHT NOW, but they probably were.

Let me ask you a question: If humanity was certain to die unless a man raped a women, would that be a bad thing? Would it be bad that he went through with it?

>no bullying in the world is going to motivate a person to change his habits or lifestyle
WRONG
>bullying is a subhuman degenerate behaviour.
There is no such thing as bullying. It's just a made up term to pigeon hole a part of human nature

"Rape used to be a good thing"
- Samuel Campos

"War used to be a good thing!"
- Samuel Campos

>If humanity was certain to die unless a man raped a women
What a realistic scenario. i'm sure that happened and humans were "forced" to rape one another

You truly are a shitty human being

4shared.com/mp3/dWFhANCQei/Jam_1__1_.html

How is any of this Samuel? All he plays is blues, and dad rock shit. Are you seriously this retarded?

Also this user's sentences are way too coherent to have come from Samuel. You can actually tell who he is when he comments.

Btw this is how you write a melody. Your out of tune bends, out of rhythm licks can't even compare. I have absolutely no idea why Samuel would pussy out after listening something like that.