Do you believe in Satan?

Do you believe in Satan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hoEi_f5twI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, he's my neighbour. He prefers to be called Jamal though.

Isn't it odd when you meet a white person named Jamal?

Used to back when I was 7 or 8

Yes, i have to. If i didn't believe in there god i'd just be pure evil because there's nothing stopping me and life would be pointless .

>America
>White

yea but he/she looks nothing like the above pic.

nothin personnel kid

IAM SATAN

he believes in you

I love Renaissance art.

Typical Christian right here.

The concept of Satan exists, therefore it is a present element in the psyche of all people who have been afflicted by Christianity and Semitic religion in general. Satan represents the dickhead in all of us that is responsible for awful things like modern medicine and trancendentalism.

PFFF, i know... watch yourself *disappears into the shadows*

nah

I only believe in one God, people make out Satan as more godlike than God, which imo defeats monotheism. There is only one God, but without Satan you have to then understand tough love and modernist philosophy, basically you make your own way bitch and if you succeed you get to put penis in vagina without contraceptive.

I think in this case christanity would be preferable to atheism since this fag is a potential school shooter or likely fantasizes about kidnapping teenagers to keep as sex slaves since life is meaningless.

Because institutional faith is the only way to solve criminal psychosis paired with crippling nihilism.

Of course I do. He brings gifts at Christmas and knows whether you're naughty or nice.

>russia to test 'Satan 2' nuclear missile so powerful it could destroy TEXAS or FRANCE
Does the US have something even bigger on the destruction scale?

Because it sometimes does.

No

Its hard not to since he rules over this world

Post a picture of your feet

youtube.com/watch?v=9hoEi_f5twI

That's it? At least pay me. No!

Yes and no.

Satan is just another aspect of the demiurge

Of course satan doesn't exist! Dont believe in me goy

Everything religion-related is bullcrap.

>those dubs
Fuck off Satan!

Plebbit the post ,here is your (you)