Another gay animal thread

another gay animal thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/blackout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know how you feel, work comes in the way of working out too much

yeah, it does. I just want to work out again but my work hours make everything inconvenient

you could go beastmode and do work and workout in a day, but that'd leave close to no time for posting

Tsaiwolf's otters specifically I damned love.

Also Truegrave's stuff too. Draws some of the best looking sheaths, balls and buttholes. Also, seductive face.

I think I may try that. I usually work 9:30 to 6:00 so I have to get up really early or go really late to the gym. Sometimes they change things up like today I just have a four hour shift

I'd probably go in the morning so I could come back and post after work and have a good orgasm all over myself

mmmhmm. Truegrave and tsai are both awesome, I'm just not totally into everything feral truegrave does

Whassup

why don't ya just workout at home? I always do that, easier, saves time, you can be in your underwear and listen to any music you like!
also post orgasm pics

Yeah, it's not for everyone, certainly.

I find his feral stuff damned good, but yeah, just a matter of opinion.

drinking vodka, chatting it up with some gays

sup witchu?

Not a whole lot. Deciding on whether to play some vidya or not, talking with some fags and generally being a gay

At least the art fag is gone

The garage is full of cars so I don't have room for a powerlifting station and weights

Plus I've already paid for this month's membership.

I could post some jockstrap pics if that's what you're getting at. I don't have any cum pics

Oh yeah, agreed. I'm just not into feral stuff

what kinda games you thinking bout?
and how gay we talking about

oh you're a few levels over me in the workout thingy then, I just do squats pushups and whatever I can with weights
any pics will satisfy, the straps do sound interesting enough

holy shit you guys are fucking gay

yes that is the idea

Thanks! :3 *nuzzles u*

Mainly gay animals. Some gay animals doing and wearing weird things. So, pretty gay. Thinking of hopping on FFXIV shortly.

why posting the same pics over and over again
faggotz
post nice ponycocks with girls

ha, you got it

I haven't bone isometrics in a long time. I used to be good about going to the gym or at least working out but I stopped and I've started to put weight on. Any work out is a good one, are you doing weighted squats or just body squats?

>girls
wrong thread nigga

erm
yeah uh
this is new

>faggotz
>pony cock
>girls
you are confusing me as to whether I should be annoyed at you

god, you're about on the right levels of gay
also that game has to have the highest number of furries in any game ever

oh now I just wanna see your balls and dick, you have a great ass though :3
I only do body squats, but even that has fallen low, work takes energy and I'm weak

gahhh thank you :3 I wish I had some better pictures.

I'll have to post a few from my phone because I left my smut drive at my apartment. I have some dildo pics too :3 I haven't shaved so I'm sorry for not looking nice

Aw come on I know you have it in you. Are you still doing push ups at least?

It's a lot of fun to play! I get to play a cat boyslut so it's enjoyable for me at least~

Though, I'm not on the RP server so I don't really get to go do slutty stuff.

how was your 4th of July for you americans?

this makes my pee pee feel funny

We did barbeque and I had work.

It was alright

Its pronounced Farce of Jew lies.

Horses make good soup meat

I don't have like any nude pics

Everything is in underwear

(Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!)

sounds chill

it was pretty chill. Work in general sucked but it wasn't awful as a whole day.

ohhhh I'd love to see those dildo pics

good nose

whoops meant for

R-right here, user? I don't know what you would have me do, though I'm not opposed to much~

Then dildo pics you'll get :3 glad the hair doesn't bug you, I prefer to be smooth but sometimes I just go for a few months without trimming or shaving

Oh a new job is cool and while you're still settling in so it may make sense to skip while you still get a good feeling for it.

If we lived close together we could work out together. It's more fun that way

there's more? I love it

where are ya from fellow euro?

surprise me, I'm sure you've had experience~

gawd how long is that dildo? wouldn't mind being in there instead of that :3

yeah that's what I thought too, I also cycle 6km(3.7miles) to work and back daily aand I have my dog to take care of so there's really not a lot to take care of myself lul
I'd love to work out with someone like you though :3 you seem really nice

Work has been quite draining for me the as well, thank god I have a week off soon.

Austria, what about you?

God I think it's eight and a half inches long. I'd prefer someone over the toy to be with me all the time :3 I dunno what the circumference of it is but it's smaller than my largest butt plug that I've been training with

Dang you're pretty much getting your workout as it is with a dog and riding your bike. Doing squats and push-ups would really make you see a difference. And I'd love to work out with you too, you're super sweet and thank you I really like talking with you guys a lot and you seem super nice too

austria, best country for animal lovers

Who's the artist? I'd love to see more!

More bulge shots

Mm, you give me too much credit, I haven't done a lewd approach in a while. I might be able to work up a pleasant surprise for you though~

why's that?

someone please tell this camwhore he's only average and doesn't have the personality to make up for it

I wish I had close friends that I could be gay with

Like we have sex together and make out and give each other blow jobs and Jack each other off but we're still like actually friends too

ah, one of the small countries
I'm finnish, hiya :3

you'd get my 6'5 inches of cummies all day and cuddles would come as an extra

I had sex with my oldest friend, been friends with him for around 16 years and after that I haven't really even talked with him

because of ausTRIA
TRIA ausTRIA...you got it :3 its funny

just wear protection and make that happen

dude that would be actually perfect, sounds like it'd be kinda hard to maintain though

its pretty great

Ezkatone5150 is m Kik :3 I'm about to slide pin the shower so we can talk soon

I'd love to take every single inch of you until your balls are touching mine :3 and I'd make sure to not leave a drop of cum in you

We might be small but we still have you beat in population!

wat

Had sex with a good friend of mine twice (we went way back, to like high school), haven't spoken much since unfortunately...

I bet it could work. I just want like two or three guys and we're all friends with each other and hang out but have all the sexual stuff too

As long as no one felt left out of got jealous I bet it could work

You should call and see if he wants to come over

What kind of underwear do you guys like?

I have been thinking about it, never did tho...

Well, here goes...

*The Miqo'te saunters up to the table you're situated at, leaning over and giving a friendly grin* Well hello there sweetie, what're you doing here alone tonight? *He asks, his tail swishing back and forth. The petite catboy stands at 5'7", showing off his lithe body as he bends over the table to get a better look at you*

No bully pls I'm not very good at this >.

boxer briefs are perfect.
comfy and good looking.