Secrets Thread

Secrets Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCewpjd2Yfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I regularly visit gay saunas and movies , despite being married.

I kind of want a girl to train me to cum from anal. I've tried it myself a few times but have never managed to get it to work.

My mental condition is much worse than I let on. It puts a filter on everything for sometimes weeks at a time. Some of the things my mind does scare even me and I don't know how to deal with it because I don't want to tell anyone, even my therapist

My prostate is deformed, so sometimes my seminal fluid trickles down my ass.

Bumpity

i'm with you bud, i feel quite the same.

i hate my girlfriend so damn much, to the point where i cant stand looking/being around her, dating her is and was like dating her and her mother

I get off sharing explicit pics and videos of my buddy's hot milf ex. The upscale bitch would be so humiliated and embarrassed if she knew that she's been reduced to nothing more than jerk off material and that so many people know what every inch of her body looks like.

Long story, short:

>Babysitting nephew. Cool little dude.
>Watch movies, ice cream, put him to bed.
>Bored... Borrow niece's Ipad.
>Read news, check email, then snoop a little.
>Find nudes! Holy shit!
>Fap until I bleed.
>Shame. Regret.
>Still see those images in my head when I fap...

If my wife pissed me off i always piss on her toothbrush

Me and my sister put our legs on eachothers lap everytime she comes over to my apartement while playing games on the couch. I get a raging boner which she can feel and I get to put my foot between her legs on her crotch.
Nothing more ever happens though.

I m in relationship with my wifes mom since 2015

I'm dating a hebe mom with an incest fetish, it's the most fun relationship I've ever had. The sex is crazy.

We fantasize about teaching her 13yo daughter to be a good lil cock slut, had sex on her bed when she was away for the weekend, and she agreed to wearing her daughter's clothes during sex. She likes the thought of corrupting a teenage girl, gets off on it hard.

She was molested by her dad when she was around 10, fucked her up for a good long while, dealt with it by becoming a sex crazed monster who loves to get used as a fuck toy. It owns.

My aunt and sister rapped me as a kid but now no-one talks about it

how old is she?

Young enough to make me not want to say.

0/10

No, not six. She's old enough to be wondering if she's sexy, and testing it by trying out some poses for the camera.

Any hair down there?

so she's 6.

Ever since I was 13 I liked one girl, when I turned 15, It felt like I loved her. Never said a word about it, not to her, nor to anyone. 5 months ago she told me, that she likes friend of mine.

Life of a betafag I guess..

Yes.

no

Yuck, too old.

Sometimes I'm tempted to pretend to be a woman on Sup Forums just for the attention.

For example, if you post in a secret thread and claim you're a woman you'll get dozens of responses, post the same thing without stating your gender and you don't get a single response.

It must be nice to have people pretend to be interested in you, every once in a while.

who doesn't? it is always fun

Just alpha up. Send her pics of your dick and demand she service you. If she says no put that bitch in her place.

How about something not make believe? Not sexual, either...

When I was a kid I burnt down a huge ass barn. Playing with matches, you know? It was packed full of hay, and a thousand gallon diesel tank. Holy shit the fire was big.

Never got caught.

Share?

For an extended period of time I was blackmailed into sending nudes to someone(s) online and had them posted online without my consent multiple times (to the point I pretty much check daily to see if they've been uploaded so I can get them taken down). It was one of the must humiliating experience of my life but I find myself having sort of actually liked the experience (pictures being posted aside) and I hate myself for it.

My older brother used to hold me down and shove his dirty underwear in my face as punishment for when I was being annoying. Now I have a huge used underwear fetish, steal them from the gym all the time. I spend most of my money online buying hot guys used piss stained underwear.

somehow i managed not to burn anything down as a kid, i played with fire all the time.

Post pics or gtfo

>not sexual
my tiny boner says otherwise., that is hotttt!

I would be happy to. Is it cool to email them to you?

Nice pasta faggot

I really dig the girl I'm currently with. I just don't know if the timing is right and to be fair she can do a lot better than me.

Some shit should stay a fantasy.
The excess is a thrill but the real life scenarios and consequences are harrowing.

It's really not something you should think of as more than a guilty pleasure. Everyone has them, some people have already tried to find their limits and burned themselves.

It doesn't change what was actually done to you or how horrible the people behind that are for doing it. You ever manage to prosecute?

Not sure what you mean

Wtf is wrong with all those pasta

You have kik? Just as 3rd party so email isn't posted

I don't. I could post mine if you want.

So lurk moar summerfag

used to be roomates with her i would jerk off onto her clothes and wear her panties. she had this tub of really expensive face cream so i made a little indention it it filled it with cum and mixed it around a bit so you couldnt tell. get hard thinking about her wiping me all over her face and walking around in her cum stained clothes

I've posted a couple of pictures previously

It was a maddeningly frustrating experience. There were aspects that I'm ashamed to admit I enjoyed but the terror and paranoia that develops is seriously horrific. Sometimes if I catch someone looking at me it makes me nervous and I start wondering if maybe they saw my pictures. When I get an e-mail from someone I don't know I feel my stomach turn in knots, etc. But at the same time part of me also loved it, and it's just confusing as hell.

>.You ever manage to prosecute?

No I never went to the police. The person who was behind it ended up disappearing at some point and I haven't heard from him since thankfully. I think he lived in another country anyways.

im really not sure why but my piss comes out of two holes so if i dont want piss to get all over my pants I have to sit down when I pee like a beta

Yes. My regards.

I haven't fapped in over two weeks. Major depression, and more.

Copperj413 at gmail
Goes for anyone who wants to see the bitch.

Post here now, cunt

Hot.

>It was a maddeningly frustrating experience. There were aspects that I'm ashamed to admit I enjoyed but the terror and paranoia that develops is seriously horrific. Sometimes if I catch someone looking at me it makes me nervous and I start wondering if maybe they saw my pictures. When I get an e-mail from someone I don't know I feel my stomach turn in knots, etc. But at the same time part of me also loved it, and it's just confusing as hell.
I've seen girls chased out of uni because neckbeards recognized them.
The assholes who are assholes about it tend to be the neckbeards surprisingly, seeing a chance at blackmailing senpai irl now when the frustration boils over and makes them surprisingly abrasive about it. It doesn't combine well with girls who are already very insecure and paranoid.

End of the day though it shouldn't affect your adult life much. A lot of the fallout comes from the anxiety itself, truth is mature people don't give a shit. They have their own pictures. They're more likely to sympathize, and you shouldn't really be concerned with it unless you're going for a political career or something where smear is a factor.

>They have their own pictures
Honestly looking back I'm just glad I just about missed the age where shit posted on the internet spread like this. If everything was this organized in the days of AIM I would've wrecked my life when I was a teen.

Wins user?

I really appreciate this. I don't know if it'll help lessen the anxiety or paranoia I've developed but thank you, seriously.

I'll probably use my gf's money all week on booze/gambling/etc as she is off on a work trip.

Then I'll clean the house a little and tell her how hard I worked all week.

I might even get my dick sucked.

>Self-lubricating asshole

I hope you're letting someone fuck that. It's a crime against nature not to.

I have an opportunity for cp but idk if I should do it because of obvious reasons

Post what?

Do you shit dust or something?

Are you John Copper that lives in Michigan?

>hahatimefor4chan.jpg

i have an unrelenting urge to blackmail an old fwb into sending me more wins

she and i are in separate relationships, but i can't stop thinking about fucking her tight little cunt

Nope

I love sending random people on facebook nudes of myself.

I had a relationship with my cousin.

Send em to [email protected] (yeah, 10minutemail, I'm very original.)

[email protected]

>somehow i managed not to burn anything down as a kid, i played with fire all the time.
same here. one time I had lit a sparkler in the garage and my mother called me. didn't know what to do with it so I put it in a drawer of an old bureau and ran upstairs. when I came back down the inside of the drawer was burning but I was lucky enough to put it out. Could have ended up a lot worse.

I kno wat do, but high on life

I secretly tried to get my wife fatter. I like my girls big. My wife lost a fair bit of weight and my attraction to her dropped some which made me feel kind of guilty.

So I started cooking a lot of meals and trying to get her to eat a lot of sweets. Plan worked for the most part.

Same

pic?

Crush on a girl at work but I'm married. Keep a secret webpage full of fakes with her head on sluts getting fucked. Fap material on the reg...

That's just sad and retarded

GFs daughter is learning disabled, but has a smoking bod. She sits on my lap and I feel her up when her mom's not around. Daughters is 19 but too stupid to know what's going on.... Gotta tap it one of these days, but how ??

bump

I used to play with a couple neighbor girls on my street growing up.
They were younger, but the only ones around.
When I turned 14 and my dick got twitchy I started looking at them differently.
They were 11 and 12 and good friends.
I built a shitty fort in a low tree at the end of the street that summer.
Never did anything with the 11yo, but I was tugging my dick in the fort after school one day and the 12yo caught me.
We had an embarrassed chat, and that led to her watching/helping a couple times.
She let me touch her, and was the first girl fingered.
Then she went and told the 11yo.. and shit hit the fan when she squeeled.
Never got in any real trouble for it.
Just weren't allowed to play together anymore.
The parents of the 11yo acted all high and mighty from their moral high ground for years.. Until it became evident that the 12yo and myself were developing healthily, while their repressed 11yo hit her teens and rebelled by riding the highschool cock carousel.

Fuckers should have left us be and I could have probably lost my virginity that summer.

My secret is that I've been chatting up the 11yo (who is now an adult single mom lol) with the express purpose of fucking her and sending pics to her uptight parents.
I'm THAT bitter about it all.

Anyone have any pics previously posted?

then she died of diabeetus

youtube.com/watch?v=SCewpjd2Yfc

WE ALL HAVE SECRETS AND WE WONT LETE TAKE CNN THE SECRETS FROM US!

SUPPORT US GUYS WE FROM REDDIT NEED YOUR HELP!

its no secret that im a nigger, but im actually a nigger foggot shhhhh

So break up with her.

Do it and share Good luck

Yep, ass or tits?

please keep us updated

I have fucked my sister, step-sister, two female cousins, two stepdaughters, and gotten blown several times by another stepdaughter.

I am secretly in love with my brother-in-law's wife. I am currently executing a plan to make the girl my sex slave. The girl is was raised traditional asian, she believes in only sleeping with her husband. She keeps telling she is in love with her husband and he is a hard worker in one breath. In another breath she tells me how he never helps her with anything and is mean to her. She knows my wife and I are over and has recently stared talking a out how she thinks her husband will leave her. I being the great brother in law have offered her a place to stay anytime he kicks her out. b/ do you think she instinctively knows that I fap to her everyday and fantasize about breeding her or do you think she is trying to outplay me?

How many of them have down syndrome you yuck fuck?

Not until you consider why they are interested in you. Not wanting to have people you don't know want to bend you over and fuck you in the butt is awesome in its own way.

i think youre gonna play yourself sucka

All

my older half brother used to rape me (im female) between the ages of 6-10, he died relatively young and my mother didnt believe me when I eventually told her. She then died of an overdose. Her family never mention my claim at all, it's basically the elephant in the room whilst they mourn both of these people.
Guess what I cannot get therapy for it either because I cannot afford it, even though I work 40 hours a week just to pay the bills.
Now it's like a chain around my neck that I carry around wherever i go. I'm insecure as fuck in real life, thinking people constantly hate me and i cannot form bonds with any females in my life.
I also get absolutely no joy from sex at all and all my relationships end because of it.
Right now I'm headed to 30 and I don't think I'll get over it, I just want to die.

Lol

Did you like it ? Were they hot?