Daily reminder that you're a bunch of racists (◡‿◡)

Daily reminder that you're a bunch of racists (◡‿◡)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Starr_Jordan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Goethe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulysses_S._Webb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Winslow_Hatch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._S._Gosney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Terman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shut up you nigger im not a racist. Im a proud white american!

SHut the fuck up degenerate

MFW people don't realize how true this is.

Until 1970, this flag was called the 6-banded banner and it represented the eugenics movement in America. The eugenics mouvement was directly inspired by Nazi ideology and was responsible for the Tuskegee Experiments (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment)

they're you go fucking morons, how does it fell being the nazi now?

b8

I never forgot, but thanks anyway.

Lol so what? You think everyone is afraid of being called a racist? Some people can think for themselves, despite it meaning they get called "racist" by brainwashed faggots.

Daily reminder you need to go back the fuck to tumblr.

And how does hating gays make someone a racist? Fucking dunce.

I'm not racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for niggers.

okay.

fuck off

Racism is not a crime. I can stand up in a police station and yell I am a racist, and they cannot arrest me. Racism is not wrong, it is not evil, it is only thinking differently from people who try to force their beliefs onto others.

eventually if you met me in real life you'd realise that i'm nice and open minded and all this faggot thing is just a vast bullshit we create to fill the void in our life

just pay attention to the amount of trap/sissy/furry thread and see that Sup Forums is wayyy gayer than you think

Do you know why the LGBTQ+ flag has six bands?

This flag used to be known as the 6-banded banner and it represented the following six leaders of the American eugenics movement. This movement inspired Nazi ideology and thought that the White "race" become a super-race through selective breeding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Starr_Jordan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Goethe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulysses_S._Webb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Winslow_Hatch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._S._Gosney

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Terman

Guys, it's just a bunch of faggot user's false flagging so that you can join their discord to raid Tumblr

I'm not racist at all tbh. We just acted edgy and retarded around here for too long and we attracted actual retards. It's a bummer but it shouldn't really be a surprise I guess.

I'm really not tho, race is a non-real abstract concept like gender. The naive have no understanding of abstract and concrete, or the ontological truth that is layered beneath their highly symbolic experience. As far as they are concerned their experience is actuality. This is most people not just "racists" most people who claim not to be racists still cling to the metaphysical spook that is race. Like op most likely. This all reminds me of an unrelated quote from Jakob Von Uxküll I will find and cp here
>The average person is only aware of their own subjective view of the world, its space and time, sounds, smells, and colors. Science is trying to manipulate this naïve world view in two different ways. Physics is trying to convince the observer that this view of the world is full of subjective illusions, and that the real world is no more than an incessant dance of atoms controlled by natural laws of causality. Biology, on the other hand, shows the untrained observer that he sees far too little, that the real world consists of a multitude of subjective worlds that may be similar to his own, but whose variations he could spend a lifetime studying and never reach an end. By exploring the Umwelten of other organisms we add to our own a host of different worlds; and the richness of our own world will increase in immeasurable ways. While physics is bound to impoverish the average thinker’s view of the world, biology will enrich it beyond measure.

Pretty neat huh?
Let's get down to brass tax, I'm way smarter than everyone else here, op is right the zeitgeist here is terribly racist cringey, pathetic and all around rotten.
>rainbow flag
Gay
Check out pick related that equality as it should be in deep ecology. Free life free yourself, it's all the same thing.

WHAT THE FUCK OP?

How the fuck am I racist if I give 20€ every once in a while to black and south american girls who end up having sex with me a minute after that?

and you sir..... are a faggot (◡‿◡)

I'm gay, and pride faggots can go kill themselves. :)

I'll have you know I have nothing against inferior races