35yo virgin cause of small dick what do

35yo virgin cause of small dick what do

become bi and fuck some bottom anyway you fat fuck

an hero

have you ever considered the fact that it might be because you look disgusting and not because of your "small dick"

That looks pretty average to me. Lose weight and you'll have no issues with dick size. Even small dick guys get laid even if the chic never calls back

Tldr dick ain't the problem

It's probably not becous your dick is small. your personally sucks to.

Bigger than mine and i've had plenty of women

Dick is bigger than mine, I get laid just fine. Must be personality.

Ayyyy lmao that's a small dick

Stop rubbing your sweaty c cups in them

just get good at eating pussy. then they are fine with some needle pricking once in awhile.

You have to do the unthinkable and take your neckbeard fat ass outside. Possibly all the way to a bar. Find the ugliest, drunkest roll of skin that will look at you and take it to the bathroom. Insert penis.

as a wizard , what spell did you learn?

Even if your a 300 lb whale? I've never been that out of shape but I guess fat guys do get laid. He may just need to lower his standards

quit your bitching and go get laid
i'd kill to have that penis

t. baby dick shitskin

>steel hook unbited because no b8
>what to do

Try to kill yourself, fag.

>personally
wat

Lose weight

obviously bait. anyway
> girl doesn't know how small dick is
> takes off clothes. she's not going to say no @ this point regardless of size unless it' s to big and can't fit.
> get's laid
try not being fat

yeah. Im not fat. but I see a lot of fat people get with other fat people. I would not sink that low tho, even with my small dick.

Im sorry, Im pretty drunk: probably

The best advice I could give you that will likely change your life is this:

Lose weight fatso

>cause of small dick

m8, grills dont see your dick till youre in the sack.

Its because of that fat belly and the probable monstrosity at the top end of your neck.

Fuck a prostitute to get your confidence up, then just go for it. Jesus fuck you'll be dead from heart disease soon, better hurry up.

kekkers

>35yo virgin cause of small dick
no it's not dick size... it's that you are a fucking loser that hasn't actually tried at life

It's not small you fucking idiot.

Just lose some weight and grow a personality.

dude if you lost all the fat your dick would be like 5 inches longer lmao

loose weight you will add 1-2 inchs to your dick its hiding behind all that fat

Lose weight - It builds confidence and you feel so much better about yourself. It will also get rid of fat pad around dick and give you another inch or so.

Also, stop worrying about dick size. Most women DO NOT care and you seriously do not want to be with the ones who do.

By the way, muh dick not that big and I have never had any complaints

Or the fact he's a fat cunt

Eat healthy, feel healthy

Feel good enough to go for it, the next chance you get

The body and the mind are connected

>lose weight
>gain muscle mass
>get average girl or even a 8/10

it's not like your dick is that small OP, stop coming here for compliments.

I'd worry less about that hilariously small dick and worry more about your fatness

Reduce body size to increase visual size of penis, you sad fat fuck.

I'm fat, hairy and my dick is about the same size and I got laid all the time as a young man. I think you might need to work on your personality and lower your standards.

>small penis
Dude, I have a whole 4 inches dick (yes, only 10cm) and I worry often in fear of women think that I can't pleasure them (or laugh at my face). Your dick is average to big. You are just fat and disgusting.

That dick is everything but small

a small dick is not a cause for virginity.

Dudes with tiny dicks get laid all the time.