WALKBACK EDITION

What's next? The wall being a suggestion?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/03/09/claim-hillary-grand-jury-looking-into-political-corruption/#ixzz48SR1RNOa
fortune.com/2015/09/27/trump-tax-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will he stick to anything he says?

Literally everything he says is just a suggestion until he's in office.

>73793893
The Wall's a policy, the ban is a suggestion in a sea of silence and twiddling thumbs.

>until we find out whats happening

Why does he think we don't know what's going on? Where is evidence for this? What kind of thing would show that we DO suddenly "know what's going on"?

It was always a temporary ban.

People keep going back to strawmen from 6 months ago and complaining "what he's saying is different from what I pretended he said before!"

He's just trying to appease to the normie vote.

>temporary
>until we find out what's happening

Could it get anymore vague than that? What constitutes that we know what's happening? What does that even mean?

He had always said it was temporary

Until we're reasonably secure in the safety of the process of admitting people into our borders.

Until when?

And what would lead to this sense of security?

Until there were no more muzzies you silly goose.

Because right now trump supporters and republicans, i.e. you, are the only ones not secure with the entrance procedures for immigrants and refugees.

What would trump change with the process to make you feel "secure" and left the "temporary" ban?

Until Isis is dealt with.

You need someone to spot you for your mental gymnastics, user?

That's what I'm saying. People say trump doesn't make racist or xenophobic statements, but then he says something like this, and when I ask his supporters to explain how it's not and they have no response.

>ISIS

You mean terrorism. Which will never happen mick.

>He's just trying to appease to the normie vote.

He just says what people want tot hear.

He has also said he no longer self funding in the general and is re-writing his tax plan.

So a temporary ban until security measures are "improved", yet he nor his supporters can actually gauge when or how things would improve. Or a ban until ISIS is destroyed, which will almost immediately be taken up by a different group and pose the same threats.

Deal with it, trump is going to walk back every claim he made to get the far right vote and won't do anything he promised.

>What would trump change with the process to make you feel "secure" and left the "temporary" ban?

I dunno. Maybe he could start with any of the suggestions made by any of the entire world's intelligence agencies that have made the exact same observations about Islamic terror using the refugee programs to move their people?

>"The FBI, the CIA, and INTERPOL are lying! They're filled with fucking white males!" - u

Your end will come soon enough, liberal. Just kill yourself now and you might not see the horrors of the war you so beg for.

>i dunno
>start with the suggestions made

What suggestions? How should we change our entrance security measures?

Pointing out your giant strawman festival is pretty easy and require a no bending.

ISIS supporters are demonstrably in the west and among the refugees. Until that issue is addressed, it deserves far higher security. Until that security can be implemented, a ban is wholly reasonable. As we previously strictly controlled entrynot only from these countries in the last decade, including prvious bans, but numerous other bans before.

>hurr, durr, you can't give a specific timeframe for the length of the ban, and people are shitposting. Proof trump is Hitler

Fuck off, enjoy your 5 cent deposit.

Do you need reading comprehension skills, retard?

The ban was never meant to be permanent.There is no walk back.Trump said from day one that it will be temporary until "we find what's going on"

Hello Hillary

I think it's just abundantly clear you have no idea what you're talking about and just sucking trumps tit of dank memes and bantz, and you don't actually care about improving the country.

>Deal with it, trump is going to walk back every claim he made to get the far right vote and won't do anything he promised.

Pretty much, he just prays on the ignorant and gullible. The people who voted for him in the primaries are the same people who spend 30'gs for Trump University.

>ignoring what I said

Pretty typical.

WHAT would he change, not how long would it take the changes to take affect autist. Keep up

shills posting more and more every day

shits cash

>literally

>literally cannot answer question just like his god

Not surprised

He's said it was a temporary ban from day one.

sage

Go do your homework OP.

1) Read Thread
2) KYS

THEY CALL HIM FLIP FLOPPIN DON

Ok what is it? Is he trying to court moderates or did he use us and actually believes the shit that he's saying now and won't do any of it

It IS racist and xenophobic. It's also proper policy, you fucking cuck.

We need to question their known affialiate, families, they need to bring something of worth to the country if they are Muslims i.e. a degree, shady oil money, ect. There needs to be drug test along with lie detector questions aimed at whether they would harm people in the name of their relogion, do they side with extremists, ect..

if they fail definitely a no go and they must pay for the procedures.

Get where I'm going? More regulations on their entrance fucktard.

He's a demagogue. He said shit he didn't believe to rile up sheep to vote for him in the primary, knowing full well he wouldn't do it.

Jesus fucking christ, that is textbook taking something out of context.

He said it was just a suggestion until we fix things. It could be interchangeable with "a proposal" or "an option"

He didn't say suggestion to imply he wasn't going to do it. Its just a word choice you fucking dishonest luggenpresse

But, apparently, he didnt specify how many days long "temporary" means, and this proves he's hitler.

Because of he wasn't hitler, we'd all be able to recite how refugees should be processed and how long exactly it would take for highened security to no longer be necessary.

Since we don't know the intricacies of how to root out the demonstrably existany terrorists hiding among the refugees, and we can't tell the future to know when the risk will be lower, we're also hitlers.

Joseph E. diGenova, who served as U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia for four years, said Wednesday he believes the FBI is investigating two separate Clinton scandals.

“The Bureau has between 100 and 150 agents assigned to the case. They would not have that many people assigned to a classified information case,” he told TheDCNF, addressing Clinton’s use of a private email server located at her New York home.

“Based on reports that agents are asking questions about the foundation, it seems to me it is the subject of a second prong of the investigation,” he said.

Read more: dailycaller.com/2016/03/09/claim-hillary-grand-jury-looking-into-political-corruption/#ixzz48SR1RNOa

>>ignoring what I said
>Pretty typical.

What you are saying is retarded so it deserves to be ignored.

Again, the ban was always temporary and always "until we find out what's going on"

Where is the fucking "walkback" retard?

>just a suggestion
Yes that's how policy platforms work.

>Bingo! Five scheckels and a used pair of Huma panties on their way.

>He's said it was a temporary ban from day one.

Now he's saying it just a suggestion, not something he's necessarily going to do.

You know like building the wall is just an idea but he's not going to do it

Joseph E. diGenova, who served as U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia for four years, said Wednesday he believes the FBI is investigating two separate Clinton scandals.

“The Bureau has between 100 and 150 agents assigned to the case. They would not have that many people assigned to a classified information case,” he told TheDCNF, addressing Clinton’s use of a private email server located at her New York home.

“Based on reports that agents are asking questions about the foundation, it seems to me it is the subject of a second prong of the investigation,” he said.

Read more: dailycaller.com/2016/03/09/claim-hillary-grand-jury-looking-into-political-corruption/#ixzz48SR1RNOa
Goodbye Cankles.

I can smell your desperation. It makes me hard

And what is the current policy or security measures?

Because they certainly look into alias's and family.

>drug tests
>lie detector tests

Really? So spend millions on drug tests for families? Spend millions on man hours to use probably the most bullshit and outdated investigative methods?

Anyone that's not retarded care to answer?

>temporary
>until I feel safe or until terrorism is eradicated

You're kinda dumb huh?

>.05 has been deposited into your paypal

I only see articles about how Trump somehow contradicted himself or flip-flopped, even though it's not the case.

ITT: children do mental gymnastics to defend their homoerotic daddy figure.

>until we find out what's going on

Still can't answer what the fuck this even means.

Trump was also pressed by Van Susteren on what kind of exceptions he might make to the "total and complete shutdown" he originally proposed. He pointed to Muslim military service members, while continuing to stress his desire to see the ban lifted once some sort of progress was made in the fight against terror.

By total and complete he didn't mean total and complete. fuck you guys are simple

Shill, did you need read my post?

>Spend millions on man hours to use probably the most bullshit and outdated investigative methods?

I said make then pay for the procedures.and if they don't have a degree or men there is no point in even processing them, god damn you're dense.

Jesus, people still can't figure out that Donald has been doing the same negotiation strategy from the get-go.

It was always just a suggestion. Don't you morons listen to anything he says?

Donald Trump is pretty much a full fledged politician now! Complete with baseless vague statements and flip flopping

>make them pay for a lie detector test that they pass
>make them pay for drug tests that they pass

Yea, because on the journey from a war torn country, across an ocean, and into a foreign country... I'd totally want to make sure they aren't sparking up.

He's literally saying he doesn't want to ban Muslims, but he HAS to do it because they are forcing his hand. He's literally just putting the ball in the other court.

What about his promise to selfund? He is now going to raise money?

What about the tax policy he's re-writing?

What else was the Muslim ban if not a suggestion?

I'll give you a tip, faggot - no one here is going to vote anyone but Trump. Stop shilling because you're doing nothing but spamming up the board.

Lying media once again twisting Mr. Trump's words... will these people ever be honest?

We still don't fully understand the nature of Islam and the radicalization of Islam when it comes into contact with Western civilization in modern times. I would support a blanket ban on all Muslims in the West, but we do not understand what exactly is going on the Middle East in terms of radicalization, terrorists in the refugee waves etc.

Or make them pay only if they fail? Make a family that fled death pay for some bullshit testing that can be affected by stress or pain, before shipping them back. That'll totally pass through any sort of court or the legislative branch

"no"

Thank god trump hasn't really spoken how he would do anything. Seeing his sheep scramble to shill for him is hysterical

And you still can't answer where is the "walkback"

Because "Muslim" isn't a race so it's not "racist" to exclude them
Because "Muslim" isn't a country so it's not "xenophobic" to exclude them.

>when I ask his supporters to explain how it's not and they have no response.
They don't have a response because you're an idiot who's spouting out words you don't understand. Why would they bother with someone who's obviously mentally deficient?

Just sayin. Its not going to be Trump VS Hated Hillary. The Dems now know Hill will go down. And not just go down on Huma.

>he has to

But it's temporary. There is no ball. There is no court. He literally is making a vague blanket statement with no way to enforce or lift it.

we are through the nomination, it's time to roll it back and sweep up some independents and democrats that don't want to vote for Hillary.

>What else was the Muslim ban if not a suggestion?

A policy platform that he would enact once in office. Also first it was all Muslims know its only some.

He's never building the wall

He meant foreign Muslims you stupid nigger, Muslim immigration.

until a system of proper vetting is in place

retard

Absolute worst case scenario:

>Donald Trump has lied through his teeth, won't build a wall, won't ban Muslim immigration, won't reevaluate our alliances and trade deals etc.

Wow, he's still a much better candidate than Clinton, Sanders or anyone else in the GOP lineup, and has dragged the Overton Window to the Right.

>oh, the muslim ban was just a suggestion.
>oh, the wall was just a suggestion.

>There will be a ban until we figure out whats going on
>it's just a suggestion until we figure out whats going on
>We don't know how to gauge if we finally know whats going on

what he would actually do if elected...who knows?

Maybe people should wake up to the reality that Trump is going to continue browning the ever loving shit out of America.

The "conservative movement" doesn't make any money when the country is White and happy. They don't sell any books. Nobody wants to listen to their radio shows.

The same applies to police and prison industries. Same for real estate -- they need to keep the population churning over and being pushed to new, high-priced subdivisions while buying up their old houses on the cheap, and getting government subsidies to build houses for niggers.

You'd have to be delusional to think Trump is going to do anything he's said.

It's always been a temporary suggestion.

Go home Shillary

Thread's shillbait and concern/alarmist shilling, Trump has stated the ban was temporary and never specified the duration.

Sage goes into options.

>strawman
>reducto as absurdum
Come up with an argument, nigger.

The refugees contain terrorists.

Your constant crying about what the word "temporary" may or may not mean is not an argument.

Trump's position of "do something, because terrorists among refugees is an issue" even at its most vague and reduced for upon which you're reliant, is far more substantial than anything you manage to propose, or which Clinton has proposed.

Clinton's aproposals include funding more "moderate" terrorists and fucking with my gun and self defense rights. So, duck yes, trumps travel ban, a technique used repeatedly before, as well as his proposals to not fund and supply more terrorists and to not take away our means to defend our homes is the clear winner.

>fear of people from other countries

I'm sorry, are muslim people not coming from a country? Also, I guarantee the vast majority of trumpshills can't tell the difference between a muslim and a sikh. It's just how they look, and their geographical origin.

You should probably look up definitions of words.

>not putting hated before trump

I seriously.

>I'm very concerned about when we can start allowing Muslims back into our country, they're so enriching.

>Trump is racist and xenophobic because he isn't specific about time frames and because anons on the internet aren't omniscient

There is one

faggot

Not sure what your problem is with what he has said desu.

From the beginning it was only a temporary ban while they overhauled screening procedures and fixed the rot that allowed the San Bernardino attacks to happen, and that coupled with the proposals regarding Syrian refugees at the time had the potential to lead to more attacks.

There were ample warning signs that she was potentially radicalised and yet she was still allowed into the country.

There might also be merits to his suggestion that we 'don't know what is going on'. Is it firmly established WHY so many people are becoming radicalised? Why Islamic terrorist attacks are becoming prevalent in western countries? I'd certainly argue that there is no consensus. Hell there is barely even a discourse about it because people are forced to police their language so much.

The problem is he's saying it was just a suggestion, not a promise. Which was very misleading, considering how strongly he felt about it before.

>a do nothing candidate is better than clinton

hahahahahahah

We don't need then

Why am I obligated to take in "refugees"

And why should I feel bad about what they went through Hahahahahahaha

Fuck off faggot fuck muslim fuck refugees .
Ever think about how many men left their woman behind? It's all a ploy and you're falling for it Fool.

>What about his promise to selfund? He is now going to raise money?

He did self fund through the primaries.He did say MONTHS AGO that he hadn't made a decision when it comes to the general election.

>What about the tax policy he's re-writing?

> SEPTEMBER 27, 2015, 10:51 PM EDT

>Trump hints at plan to raise taxes on the wealthy and eliminate it for others

>fortune.com/2015/09/27/trump-tax-plan/

Obama both enfirced and lifted similar bans.

Not a strawman. Just the literal argument trumpshills have been making in this very thread. Stopped reading there.

>it's a "media falls for Donald's ambiguity" episode

>can't answer question

no, i've watched his ralies, about 8 of them i think, maybe more, and he has said the whole time that the ban would be temporary,and we just want to identify who these people are before they come here.
he said the exact same thing about mexicans.
he wants to send them back, get them legal id's and let them come work AND pay taxes, as they should.
it's pretty reasonable all the way around.
we all the know we need the wall because it is just to much border to secure.
you wouldn't know any of this however, because you actually haven't listened to anything he's said, you've only listened to the twisted views the liberal mainstream media has spoon fed you.

>fear of people from other countries

Wait wait wait, are you saying banning someone means you fear them? How far gone are you man?

How do you enforce a Muslim ban.

Think seriously for one second.

Saying "Ban all Muslims" (something that will never happen) gets him support from people who want kebab out, gets him notice from conservatives who want more background checks on immigrants, and makes people who disagree with him dismiss him without spending too much time hating him.

However the only real good that such a ban could do - keep violent psychos out - is completely useless, because they can just lie.

andddd there's the actual answer. Thanks ladies. I'm out hahahahahah

>There is one
Which is? Explain it in detail please