Sup Forums I don't understand. What's the point of trolling?

Sup Forums I don't understand. What's the point of trolling?
If you're over the age of 18 and you troll on internet, wouldn't you agree that you're nothing more than a man child with a sad pathetic life?
If you have to troll someone just cause you're bored, what does that say about you? When you think about, there's a million different things you can do on the internet but trolling someone... Fucking with them, how is that fun?

Pic unrelated, I'm on my phone so I don't have a lot of images

Yes I agree completely.

thank you user

some people just want to see the world burn.

It's fun to do it to people who go apeshit over nothing.

Basically it's only fun if you do it to retards.

I guess, but at the end of the day, if they don't, what's it really worth? A waste of time when you could be doing something more valuable? Something more productive?

Might give me a good laugh, if I'm at my computer I'm not doing anything productive either way.
I don't actively look people up to troll, but if I'm in a chatroom and someone is being a dick I might mess with them a little.

Woah man. Just saying, if you want to start a debate or discussion on this (or any topic, really), it generally isn't a good idea to immediately swear about your opponents, much less the opening sentence. Take some classes, and learn to debate; then discussion opens to much greater heights, and people won't think you're a completely autistic nigger sandwich the next time you post a circlejerk samefag thread.
>i r8 this b8, 7/8!

I agree with this person.

(You)s. It's always been about the (you)s. Humans crave attention this is an easy way to get that attention with a very low risk.

I can agree with the fact that someone is being a dick first and you want them to stop so you fuck with them. But when someone is nice, someone is doing what they can to be a good person, why does that person deserve trolling?

I'm asking a general question.

>samefag
there's 7 different IPs in here user.

And 11 replies

no that pic is related now.
wtf was the point of it. why did you just subject me to having the option of reading it? it bothers me.

and we are responding to each other. Doesn't mean someone is trolling. Everyone seems to be having a decent convo

It happened to be on my phone and I just ran with it is all. I deleted a lot of my previous pics for space and clutter really.
But I would recommend reading his comics.

How do I know you aren't pic related?
Have we dug so deep that b8 isn't aware of it's own existence?

is this a YLYL thread because i lost

Well I guess it's still more fun than typing that shitpost of yours

stop that

no

We are on Sup Forums
When isn't a post consider shit posting?

>But I would recommend reading his comics.
on what fucking grounds you nigger. the one you posted literally had no depth or meaning. with this as a baseline there is absolutely no reason to read anything more by that person.

also collegehumor is total garbage

i didn't say college humor, he just happens to post there.
Aside from CH itself the comic artist is pretty funny. I don't follow them. Just the comic itself.

Why you gotta be so mad user? I was only suggesting, if you don't want to, that's fine. Chill dude.

anything that has to do with them is garbage. no exceptions. don't subject anyone else to them or else their autism will be triggered just like mine.

The comic is fine, the rest of CH is trash I will agree.