Hey Sup Forums, who or what should i invest in to make solid sustainable income? (pic unrelated)

Hey Sup Forums, who or what should i invest in to make solid sustainable income? (pic unrelated)

half life 3

Renewable energy. Unless it's too late.

YouTube. I hear all you have to do is say shit into a camera.

Gold.

Yourself.

this

>buy a time machine
>go back to the 80's
>invest in Apple
>?????
>PROFIT

i think OP is trying to stop sucking dick and look for other means of income.

Bump

Kombucha

Easy as fuck to make and hippies pay top fucking dollar for it

Too late to invest, you were born too late.
Invest in killing yourself, not memeing.

Ethereum

This, in the form of education. As human beings, we should never forget that we're here to learn. We'll never know everything there is to know, so life should be one gigantic classroom.

Land, buy a farm and make the government pay you to not use it. Then once you get enough shekles farm that land for something else worth more

Bitcoin in 2013, PC hardware in today. It will be a great amount of second hand but heavily used. You can invest and sell I guess.

Or weed/heroin fields.

Or even better, ask to /biz/

Check'd give me your e-mail and I'll send you 0.3333 btc

/biz/ is full of idiots.

hookers and cocaine

Scammer more like. But can give idea.

Shooting up niggeys.

I actually invested in building rooms for rent, but I had plenty of money to start with, so that won't work if you are piss poor.
Otherwise if you have a good cash amount, yeah buy some shitty houses or build rooms and rent them.

why email?

>pic unrelated
Of course. Niggers n shieeet.

bitcoin

Yea, give me your wallet and I send it, sounds genious af RIGHT?

No moni for you nigger.

I got paypal, can you send me money?

200€ max on pp

Sorry where is the problem :o

>200euros
Not taking the b8

Not bait, I'm serious about that but it's illegal moni mate. It's mined (or"earned" says government) by a government company's PCs. So can't letting me use my virtual wallet.

Wow, then fuck that shite. Thanks anyway.

You're welcome user.