no thanks go away

timestamp or gtfo

OP why are you pretending to be that girl to express your anger to make a point

White women are property to bbc

Post a timestamp or go fuck yourself.

>no tits
>no figure
>can't see hole
What black men fuck you? the desperate ones?

bullshit

there's a daily thread, why open it another?

you have no tits and a very boyish body.
nothing of value is lost.
/responded to baitpost out of ten

More

Nice b8 m8, now go get your cuck fetish somewhere else faggot.

>Sage

This is my fetish. Kik toob9765
>t. white guy

low quality bait and body

oh look one of these threads again great

Hows having aids?

Read it and weep boys. BLACK ONLY!

Yess

Moar!

cucks spotted

What's it like knowing you'll ultimately be knocked up by a Nigger who'll skip out on the child and be left completely untouchable to other people?

All white women should become sex slaves for a black couple. Forced to choke on her black masters dick and lick her owners pussy clean after she pisses.

This way the white race eventually becomes extinct.

Umm. Blacks spotted, idiot.

Did you do your lips with a fucking crayola?

Come on, give me more. spread it for daddy

You can leave now cuckendorf

Enjoy your lifelong poverty and being left to die alone by the time you hit 40. Lol. Of course, you'll go running back to white guys when you have a couple half black kids, no money, no job, and no more welfare.

You realize rape is an option, right?

So will the black race.

Nah, saged.

Do you seriously think that's me? Just some fucked up tumblr bitch I found.

whitegirlslave dot tumblr dot com

Black guys will fuck anything. Even themselves. Nothing to be proud of.

The odds of you and your progeny having a good, comfortable life are slim. But whatever floats your boat!

Thx

Have fun being a single mother

Shut up faggot

once you go black we don't let you back

where do you live?
i wanna fuck you

Ow look this thread agin.

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.
>why are you not all putting sage in the option field?

What is the point?

Property?, shows your mentality.
>nigger op found
Enjoy getting culled by the spics

What is your kik, op?

Only women with such a low self esteem they have pictures taken in this manner would en up with niggers.
Nothing of value was lost

Well yha, after whites go exstinct the chinese will murder all the africans.
all the negroids in europe will be killed by muslims, and the ones in america will be killed by the mexicans.

Why are we not raiding that place in return. Sup Forums has become even lazier.

There is only a 87% chance on that.

2 make the populace super stupid (dumb dumb genes) & easy to control and manipulate (hwytie peepole genes)
IT'S A CONSPIRACEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
but rlly tho who's so fucking stupid as to think you can control who someone loves?

poor bait

top kek, what makes you think its love?.
Yeas you can manipulate ppls inner desires. learn about engineering of consent, you scrub.

>pretty much every mainstream film or series features interracial couples as the only relation in it to normalize race mixing.

Did Penny Patterson teach you guys how to use computers in addition to the sign language lessons?