Fuck CNN they should be locked up for this

Fuck CNN they should be locked up for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=adHXD_7-RBU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HanAssholeSolo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lock cnn up? like the tv station? how do you do that?

Deport them back to hell.

It's already auto-saging.

>caring this much about news media outlets

They have almost caused a world war with their narrative against Russia.

OP said blackmail, not black male.

Nah. Talk shit get hit. Back to the porch for you if you can't hack running with the big dogs.

It's becaue they are getting paid to care. Someone paid to have a bot army make it trend on twitter last night and all of a sudden there are 100s of threads about it CNN not publishing someones name when normally they would publish his name

>Nah. Talk shit get hit.
A teenager is threatened by the news for MAKING A MEME!
These are the people we are supposed to trust?

Yeah sure you idiot because we all love the news after how they have back stabbed us.

Aww watching you trumpcucks work overtime to manufacture outrage over something you niggers do on a daily basis here is absolutely hilarious. About time you got a taste of your own medicine :)

the butthurt is delicious

>manufacture outrage over something
I'm sorry I can't hear you over all the wining.

The stupid nigger loving kid APOLOGIZING pisses me off more than CNN trying to blackmail him.
Why the fuck back down?
Use it against them.

SUPPORT US GUYS WE FROM REDDIT NEED YOUR HELP!

I think you meant whining :)

>A teenager
proof?

Lol fag

You're right I don't know that for sure it is probably a fucking 11 years old.
twitter.com/HanAssholeSolo

>Mark dice
>britebart
I agree CNN is shit but you have to be kidding me with your news source as "better than CNN" they are just as bad if not worse

who is this "us" that was back stabbed? and what was the back stabbing?

Reminder to put SAGE in the options thread of all trump bot army posts so they wont get bumped

11 year olds don't give a shit about politics

so much WHINING

But I thought it was real whining... But in actuality it's being amplified by a paid army.

Winning what exactly?

just what we needed user, a fifth CNN thread

Trump supporters sure are a bunch of fragile little snowflakes.

Second this. Always something to cry about when the party they choose only knows how to obstruct over govern

>Individual memer vs Time Warner
>Sides with Time Warner and against anonymity
>On Sup Forums
This site will not last 2 years

>People still supporting CNN after it was proven they just made shit up about Trump

It must be hard being on the losing side. Especially when the only "credible" source you had for your arguments admitted they made it all up

CNN did the guy a solid and didn't DOX him. lol

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums

If he never memes again in a way that they don't like, they will not release his name.
That is, our free press is using blackmail to silence their critics.

Fuck off to Sup Forums!!!

Except that is a 100% bullshit version of what happened

Trump cuckold snowflakes is all I see on \b these days. Donnie is whiney little bitch. 93 us attorneys are still unappointed. We don't have a us ambassador for South Korea, but please tell me how it's all Obama's fault. Grow a pair, trumo snowflake bitches.

This is the exact kinda shit Trump pulls though.

Fuck CNN
Even if they havnt done shit, still ruin them just because

Fuck off and put this shit on Sup Forums

Nothing is as bad as CNN these days.
I'd sooner trust Occupy Democrats

FUCK CNN, FUCK TRUMP, FUCK ALL OF YOU

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums

You are worse than CNN

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums AND GO DIE IN A FIRE

No it isn't.
>memer makes gif where Trump wrestles CNN
>journalists furious, track down memer
>dox him
>contact him, say we see you've made memes that look a bit racist and anti-semitic
>we're gonna release your name to the public and destroy you in a media witch hunt
>because gif
>"p-p-p-please no, I have a family"
>do you want to say something?
>"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry."
>Good boy. Now don't go meming that way again, or we will turn the brightest spotlight on you and make you a household name
>"I w-w-won't"

Trump is a p cool guy tho.

SUPPORT US GUYS WE FROM REDDIT NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you understand what blackmail is?

Step 1. dox HanAssholeSolo
Step 2. CNN gets blamed
Step 3. ???
Step 4. MAGA

Why are you celebrating a president attacking the media? They are literally all we have between us and Trump's propaganda.
>no video taping allowed
>no audio recording allowed
>we decide what was said
>we decide what is true
Fuck that shit. For-profit news is trash, but at least it allows us to see through the smokescreen.

Hi new friend how is summer?

where do all the vatniks come from all of a sudden?

>what blackmail is?
"extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure"
CNN: We will publicly expose the memer if he memes something we disapprove of again

>>no video taping allowed
>>no audio recording allowed
>>we decide what was said
>>we decide what is true
>but at least it allows us to see through the smokescreen.
Wow you are a lost case. Do you people love being slaves or..

I've been here since around 2006.
Old Sup Forums would not have sided with a multinational media company targeting anons and trying to destroy anonymity
So go fuck yourself

/b not Trump's personal army. That's /pol

>implying media isn't propaganda

Sup Forums and reddit are not friends, never were or will be fuck off before we take you down

Army for what?

SUPPORT US GUYS WE FROM REDDIT NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet CNN still fails to see that they are assholes who complain about how terrible people acting just like them are.

No fuck off troll.

Fuck You OP for shitposting.

fuck off.

That is 100% bullshit narrative made up after the fact. Dude deleted his reddit profile and comments and "apologized" before CNN ever even contacted him.

Honestly the guy is a pussy who didn't want his name behind all the crazy shit he posted on Reddit. The CNN vs. Trump meme was the least of his worries. Guy is lucky CNN is a lame outfit.

Fuck off new fag.

Stay mad cuck boy

I'm not calling for invading anything. Lrn2M3M3

They would have sided against whomever would have displayed the most amount of butt hurt dumbass, get your cancer ass off of Sup Forums

wrong

#triggeredliberal

what a fucking fag

Old Sup Forums is not your personal army, old Sup Forums gave 0 fucks about reddt or your war,Sup Forums does what it wants for lulz not because some butthurt faggot tells it to do something for his own personal vendetta.

Back to reddt bitch

A millenial faggot like you deserves the raping you're going to get

And trump hasn't done that before? or Sup Forums for that matter?

wow mang

this isn't a rekt bread

calm down with that shit

BUTTHURT MUCH FAGGOT!

hahahahahahahaahahaha

that 15 year old deserved it and he had to grovel and beg like the little bitch he is

FUCK REDDIT AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hardly child, your neckbearded ass would end up shitting all over himself first.

Old Sup Forums would have been even less likely to side with Trump. Old Sup Forums would have DOXX'ed everyone for the lulz and let Raptor Jesus sort it out.

How is it personal, you cum-gargling AIDS carrier?
Either you want to be user, or you want everything you post on the internet potentially doxxed by media corporations.
Seriously, your extra chromosome has made you quite the tool

>that 15 year old deserved it and he had to grovel and beg like the little bitch he is

Apparently he is more like a 45 year old neckbeard

What will be rich when you're being raped is that you will have asked for it.

No. Trump has. Facts were just reported. Don't shoot the messenger.

Who's siding with Trump, you retard?
I'm siding with anons being anonymous

GO FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums FAGGOT

Keep spinning it. How much is Trump paying shills these days?

Go fuck off to /mlp/ queeb.

You are siding with your God Emperor and you know it faggot. Don't even try that user shit. lol.

Old Sup Forums would have sided with chaos. Old Sup Forums didn't give a shit if any anons got de-anoned. Old Sup Forums would have doxxed everyone and sent pizza and mormons to their houses.

Wait why would Trump start a war with Russia if they're supposedly working together?

YOUR MOM SUCKS /MLP/ BALLS
FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums

Tweet this one to CNN.

I dare you

Just because you're siding against CNN and their attack on anonymity does not mean you support trump, dumbass.

BECAUSE YOUR MOM LIKES NIGGER DICKS
FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums

Why dont you go rage to that faggot in the white house who killed net neutrality, allowing corporations to see all your info, spare me your bullshit cries, you made your bed sleep on it and get buttfucked

Bye reddt shill

Nice one libtard.