Why does he protect his cheek bones?

why does he protect his cheek bones?

do you have like a wheel of stupid shit that you spin to make dumb posts? you should add an option that says "Kill Myself"

MCUck detected

Kill Myself

Because they're perfect like the rest of him.

His costume is just really boring and gay in general. At least Daredevil makes a badass silhouette.

>le MCUck defense

go chew astroturf, fuckboi

Superhero movies are dumb and immature, more news at 11.

You're kidding right?

Do you know how much it hurts to get hit in the cheekbone? Especially if you have a face like Chris Evans.

why not learn to use weaponry and reduce the risk of one on one attacks then? He is a military man after all

This tbqh.

He has a fucken shield, are you a dullard.?Holy fucken shit why would you use a weapon, when you have an indestructible fucken shield that deflects off shit and usually comes back to you.

throwing a shield is much slower than a bullet senpai and is much harder to predict a hit on a moving target. Obviously a weapon would make him more than just useless in long range problems

Why has Captain America never been in a situation where he is surrounded by skilled enemies with automatic firearms and will shoot him at many places at once?

He would die and that would be great

t. commie

Because it looks really cool when he throws his shield at a guy.

All superheroes are scum regardless of nationality or political views

>fuckboi
True cuck detected

Honest question, why doesn't Capt. carry around a sidearm or something for a just-in-case?

He used to, in the original comics and also in the war as shown in the First Avenger (a 1911 IIRC) however this was changed in the comics when he realised his shield was "just as good" or something gay.

>shield
>just as good as a firearm
but its not. its a massive frisbee and the enemy can literally see it coming at them with a few seconds before it hits them.

Why are you telling me this lad, i didn't write in the change

sorry