Why would anyone choose to be gay

Why would anyone choose to be gay

Because they don't choose it you closet faggot.

Cuz tits and a loose vagina are pretty gross

less bitching

I'm pretty sure *some* who are young and confused actually chose to become gay for social reasons, and/or possibly attention.
That being said the vast majorety of fags isn't THAT much of a faggot to pull off something like that.

So, based on your statement, it is a disease?

Because you do not choose it. I'm gay and i try to convert as many people as i can, i hate straight people, watching straights kiss make me throw up. The gays will win! We will become rulers and convert you all! Death to religions, just wait. I will turn your children and future children gay.

you're an idiot. No one chooses to be gay. That's just the way they are. So many of my gay friends wish they were straight because life would be easier, but you can't lie to yourself. Every human just wants to lead a happy life and lying to yourself is no way to live.

Some glitch in the evolutionary chain. It is what it is.

I dont rly care i can fuck both sex tho i feel pretty disgusted with man if its not trying to be like a slutty girl. Why do we care so much about sexuality. I wish i had gay guy friend who would suck me off when my gf is away and im horny

>loose vagina
lol vagina is tighter, softer, wetter, warmer, than any shit filled gaping stinkhole
not everyone is too stupid to realize a pipe that has shit pass through it daily smells like shit.

>wanting to dip your dick into shit
this is why people say you have a mental illness. not because you like boys.

Faggot, just because your friends are like that, that doesn't mean everyone is like that.

Do you think the gay ladyboys in Thailand are like that because they want it?

You are a collosal faggot, and no, I do not mean gay.

Because they've been converted by furry femboys

Omg im not gay but i love femboys etc because they give the 2nd hole everytime. I fucking love anal. The thought that im fucking this bois shithole arouses me incredibly. To think about those smelly farts and hes morning poo came from this hole im now cumming. Cumming inside another mans asshole. Fucking love it.

Pussy is great but thats it rly

>tighter, warmer
These two clearly aren't true

Bad b8 is bad. Why are all gays like fucking jehovas witnesses? They're both worse than niggers in every sense

Fuckkk yes furry femboys are so good.

That boi ass is so fucking warm baby

I've really never had any hassle from JW - they just try and leave some pamphlets and go away. Why do people complain about them so much?

I really wish I was gay... dudes are way better people than women in every aspect. Any fairly attractive girl has been given so much attention and benefits in her life just for being pretty, 90% of the time it has completely ruined their personality.

Unfortunately I can't seem to get myself to be attracted to guys. Trannies would work but they are really hard to find and are often just as fucked in the head as women.

Because he likes cock

Wanna breed my stinky hole daddy he he? :3

found the virgin.
assholes open up and are far looser, you'd know this if you didn't have a dick which was shorter than 2 inches and could actually make it past the opening.

>CHEEKI BREEKI FAGGOT

God fuck yes i wanna breed your each hole full of my baby seed

The reality much more complex than that. True most don't choose it and can't help it but some do. A perfect example is Chirlane McCray (If that's how it's spelled) the wife of the mayor of NYC. She was a lesbian feminist in the 70's and is now married with 2 kids

I fucking love to make asshole gape. I just dont rly like oussy even it feels good its harder to kerp hard on. I fucking love those assholes

It's not a glitch, it's purposely programmed in to weed out the beta males, similar things occur with lizards where the weaker ones are gay, it is a solution to a population with majority of weak people, stop thinking of it as a bad thing.

I dont understand why anyone would like guy buttholes, or dicks. Girl buttholes are even kinda gross cause i mean shit comes from there, but theyre clean usually so its kinda hot, but dudes got way hair assholes. Shits gross enough without a mesh net collecting shit literally every day. I also couldnt picture myself having a real romantic relationship with a fucking dude, thats dumb. You gotta be born that way or some shit

>Girl buttholes are even kinda gross cause i mean shit comes from there
I think you'll find shit comes out of most buttholes, user

I cant imagine anything romantic either but fuck yess i want that shit hole it makes my cock so hard to think about i shoot my baby seeds inside poop hole. I love asshole

So if everyone is gay, how do you reproduce?

I wont stop trying i will cum inside that femboy ass all day xx

i know the guy who translated this

This is the baitiest bait I've ever tried to avoid

If being gay was just natural and not a mental disorder, why some areas mostly liberal get more gays? Or other areas are filled with closet fagots? Doubt it.

Is it the baitiest bait you've failed to avoid?

please see

Almost.. So close

>tried to avoid
>posts in thread

seems you failed

If it's a glitch and accepted why are people who are attracted to children demonized when it is also just a glitch.

I wanna lick and a fuck femboy stink hole.

yea i know. not related but last night I was on chaturbate and this bitch was dildoing her ass and when she pulled it out a bunch of green diarrhea slipped out and like 20 of the dudes in the channel were begging here to shit more. I keked pretty hard and lost boner.

Because libtard politics care more for the rights of gays then all of the right-wing ever did combined

Congrats, u got the joke
>pic related

areas mostly liberal get more gays because gays move to gay friendly liberal areas. duh

Doesn't answer the question why fagots pop up in some areas and barely any in others.
It's not natural for mankind, it's a perversion.

People saying gays cant change are delusional faggots brainwashed by liberal cucks and media. Fags are no better than people who fuck dogs, actually fags are worse to society since they spread disease and it's safer to fuck an aimal than a fag. They cant control themselves and their faggy disgusting urges and deserve to be put down.

Fuck off Captain Obvious. Some of us are actively feeding the troll to see how far it goes.
Fuckwits like you always have to be such fucking killjoys.

Home enemas are easy and safe and very worth doing before you get plowed in the ass

Also what's OP cap from? Doesn't look like a good scenario for my boy there

China apparently has the most fagots of all places and it's not liberal. Just not enough bitches to get by, as all the families wanted male children.
So they are all just horny and perverted.

Unscrew your shower head from the reach around hose.

Social construction

Because liberals pretend to be bisexual and/or gay to fit in, theyre mentally weak sheeps.

I dont think china is very gay populated or gay friendly, definitly the rest of asia is excluding nk but idk about china man.

If you could choose to be gay or not, why would you want to have to deal with the bullshit straight guys go through? Seriously, the worst thing I have to worry about can be avoided by just making sure everyone that needs one is wearing a condom.

Also forgot to add, its as natural as wanting to fuck a dog

Not gay, but I have gay sex.

Neo-Nazi tortured this gay boy and videotaped it.

that's bcos you like the smell of shit.
poor you, seek professional help.

A troll feeding a troll..
I wonder how many fags in this thread is here for actually defending gay rights, and how many for shitposting.
My guess is about 10/10 for the latter.

>im taking my free internet and leaving

>rinsing your shitpipe with water is all that's needed to have safe sex!
do you know anyone dumb enough to believe your bullshit?
or do you just spew bullshit in the hopes that maybe someone dumb enough will read it

Probably secretly trying to inadvertantly give people aids and shitty dicks