Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

You have been brainwashed. Break free.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys.

Explain the Resident Dump, you mean?
MuriKKKans are stupid. Fucking stupid. And narcissist. Just like their Fearless Leader.

>RAYCISM
Here we go.

What race might that be, Sparky?

Yes the KKK has nothing to do with racism.

Thank you for your insight, Tumblerina.

YOU first explain why spamming /b with trump faggotry relentless seems like a good idea for your faggot self to be doing

MuriKKKans aren't a race. They're an aberration.

Sup Forums is for whatever you want. I'm sorry it isn't your usual BBC cuck thread.

No you are calling them racist.

Didn't vote for him, but talked in-depth with co-worker who did (out of curiosity).

Mixture of racism by people who have NO idea how minorities are forced to live in this country, fear about the economy but having NO clue what caused it (as in, exactly how the housing market crashed), and this is most important, people who have ZERO critical thinking skills. I mean none. At all.

Also, co-worker is hardcore conservative mid-twenties who's never been (and probably never will be) laid. He thought sex contraceptives had to do with abortions. I had to explain it PREVENTS abortions. I swear I'm not kidding.

This is your Trump supporter.

Off my site, you niggaboo. This site is for whites only.

Fear mongering, pandering to lowest common denominator, and democrats putting up a candidate less trustworthy than letting a rabid wolf babysit your child.
Literally anyone with a rational head could have beaten trump except for Hillary

Not black dipshit. But you are a perfect example as to what's wrong in this country and why every other one is laughing at us.

implying the faggots who spam these threads aren't the same faggots who spam cuck shit
nigger you never notice how there's either politcal faggotry being spammed, or cuck faggotry?
yet never at the same time...

He didn't mention race you dumb fuck.

This is why Trump is in the White House, the lack of basic fucking godamn comprehension.

>have NO idea how minorities are forced to live in this country
you ever stop to think, maybe there are rich minorities living good lives, and poor majorities living shit lives in your shitty excuse for a country?

why is the skin under his eyes so purple?

I voted for him......basically took the campaign rhetoric hook, line, and sinker, but since he loves neo-cons, AIPAC, and the establishment NOW there no way he can convince voters to vote in 2020...lol nevermind just attack all media besides fox and he's winning more and more

Minorities like asians, that are high earners? How are they forced to live. I voted for Hillary, but the race shit is ridiculous.

Let's be specific, because doesn't really able to Asian, Persians or even Hispanics.

It's niggers that account for crime, mostly men between 13-50. That's like 6% of the population committing 50% of th crime. 80% of black kids are born out of marriage.

Put a nice soundtrack behind some of his better moments... and you think that's a red pill.

Trump is more of the same.

OWNED.

Fuck him.