So are straight guys shaving their pubes now?

Not unless she sticks around, because that shit is awful.

That shit's a bitch to keep up with and unless you regularly maintain it gets all irritated and itchy and the balls are a nightmare to do without nicking and bleeding.

>tfw closely trimmed master race

Why stop at the pubes?

Why do straight people limit themselves and what they can enjoy in fear of being gay?

Do you not have enough confidence in your own sexuality? I think you're in denial...

I keep it nice trimmed and clean around the balls, because it's more likely the woman will give you a blow job and give them some love while down there. A few times women have done it and every time when it was clean.

I just keep a razor in the shower, when you do it enough times it doesn't itch at all, I just make it part of my routine. balls too.

>wasting your life trying to comform to the propaganda faggots relentlessly shill down out throats
>trying to cater towards faggots description of what beauty is
>thinking it's anything besides feminine to be hairless
top kek, faggot detected

You are right, I feel more confortable with my legs shaved, but when I do people call me gay.

Why would you shave your legs though? It literally grows back so fast that it looks like shit unless you shave it like twice a day. Unless you wax them, then that's more respectable.

I keep my armpits from getting too hairy too. Again, not usually a straight up shave because of what I said here Feels good man. Especially in the summer.

I am not a professional faggot like 99% of /b so nope, I don't shave.. I have a full beard, hairs on my balls.. legs and asshole , just like a real men.

Well, I usually keep it trimmed down there, but I use some removal cream when I wanna feel smooth before dates/hookups.

I actually know a few straight dudes that tell me they like to stay shaved too.

Yeah but don't shave too tight as your ball sack will feel like a plucked chicken.

yeah for the pubes, but how do you keep the legs clean? seems like too much of a hassle. also if you're gay this thread isn't really directed towards you, it asked about straight guys lol

What removal cream? Veet? I need some for my ass. I use a trimmer on the cheeks, but my crack is hairy too and it drives me crazy.

I was talking about my legs, aha.

If you just get some hair removal cream, you just apply it and wait like 5-7 minutes then rub it all off and rinse off. Super easy, it just feels like you're lathering sunscreen all over yourself. Other than that you could use a razor, or trimmer; but that'd take way longer.

just use nair, it's not that hard.

Just trim it up. Bought a separate beard trimmer for that. Use the 1 guard.

I use veet

Same here. Been doing it for years. Much cleaner and tolerable in the summer time.

If you have a medium or large penis, you should shave. If youre a chode manlet don't because it looks even worse.

well maybe ill try that on my pubes, but not my legs :) don't need to remove my leg hair

trim the bush
The tree looks bigger

>manscaping

Balls itch.
And I am perfectly comfortable with hair on my body.

This guy gets it

No. Who told you that?

Me too.

Yes they are. Manliness is now being hairless except for the head. The androgynous look is the new man.

always had. Also armpits and face.

actually I shave everything except few lines on my stomach. Imo looks good. Also of course you maintian it if you are sexually active and in periods where you go adventuring or work, you usually just dont give a fuck about shaving at all.

Since I lift I actually would want to build bigger calves and wax my legs. Still manly if you have protruding muscles

Go ask any high school student

There's nothing gay about it imo, it honestly just feels better and chicks like it more aka more fucking. I don't even think it's androgynous looking.

you are just a faggot liar.
it does not feel better. it does not mean more sex. women prefer it. that's all you should say.
you are just a fucking lying bastard.

Shit I let my shit grow wild. I have long luxurious pants beard. I usually braid it up if I know I'm getting some action.

I trim close and shave the balls every now and then. Probably like 6-8 times a year.

Why mad tho? Just stay hairy and shut up.

>it does not feel better
yes it does
>it does not mean more sex
not directly, but they appreciate the effort
>women prefer it.
yes

I personally just keep it closely cropped. Short hair scratches less than stubble

Why the fuck would anyone ask a highschool kid anything?

Theyre the most impressionable fad driven faggots out there, nobody gives a fuck about highschool kids.

Meant to buy nair today, this just reminded me and I'm annoyed now.

>Since I lift

Why the fuck would you assume that anyone in this thread wanted that pointless info?

been shaving since i was a freshman in high school. I cant imagine having an out of control bush any more.

>women prefer it

No, women like men, not hairless baby dicks.

And yes, thats exactly what it looks like

Cause I gotta talk about my gains.

it only looks like a hairless baby dick if you have a baby dick before you shave

shut the fuck up, Ian

virgin

Sorry, couldn't hear over the sound of the blender mixing my protein shake bro.

If I don't shave, my GF won't blow me so...

it was text. your blender makes you illiterate?

I don't shave them. I just take clippers and clean it up on the short setting. I don't like having a huge bush especially in the summer.

Plus it's not really the balls, more like the mons pubis and surrounding areas. My actual balls don't grow much hair.

I shaved my dick once and my wife laughed at it. Said it looked weird and made me grow it back.

I shaved once and just ended up with a thousand little pimples a few days later.

trim the pubs short, shave the balls.

Its the same rules as your house. Will people still come over if it's a mess? Sure. But you should tidy up if you're expecting company.

Wife prefers it too. She doesn't want pubes tickling her nose, and I'd rather manscape than not have her go deep.

Depends if they are fucking other guys. I feel better trimmed but im not about to start sucking dick.

Most will, and most dont like it, cuz it makes you look like a literal child.

Is she over 30 though?

only if you have a child sized dick

I trim pubes but shave balls with an electric razor. Smooth balls are nice and they dont get all sweaty

If you had a 70's stache when you met your wife and waited a few years before shaving, she'd have laughed at your face.

It's just changing something people are used to.

I trim, my pubes and around my ass. She's more inclined to lick ass if it tidy

Dude man, I was doing reps with my eyelids to keep em tone.

I have never shaved pubes all my life only have shaved arm pits once because mom was bullying me i was quite young on that time

when you say trim, how short is that? As in so short that it almost looks like it's shaved? Or just trimmed so that the hair is not curly and wild?

My balls look like kiwis if they grew hair like Dusty Hill's face.

Keep telling yourself that fagboy

like a 1 week beard, so mostly gone.

several years ago i experimented with short trims during the hot summer months. then, got a gf & she prefers shaved and thinks its sexy. she is always waxed, and i know i love that bald look.

i use my electric shaver downstairs once a week, then some lotion to soothe any burn and a shower.

a bit of heat/burning/balls sticking to your leg for a few hours that day, but you'll live.

>no smelly rotten crotch ball sweat ftw

>repressed fagboi

I shave my pubes because they get long and I'm not a fan of them trapping sweat. I shave my crack because it gets long and I'm not a fan of tangles and poop.

>im a retard who doesnt know how to shave

ftfy

when you shave your ass you have to stealth fart, otherwise the sound is amplified with your cheeks microflapping. The hair acts as a cushion to combat this, and provides airways.

>I shave my crack
your gay

I wax my crack
11/10 alpha, literally don't even have to wipe my ass anymore

>Be me
>Enter shower
>Razor in convenient, easy to access location
>Hair already short from shave 2 days prior, since I'm organized
>Skin toughened from shaving, literally don't even need to use shaving cream
>Shave everything, the short hair shavings flow easily down the drain
>Literally takes 30 seconds, can continue on with the rest of my shower, takes almost no time out of my day.
>Never any smell, sweat or itch
>Bitches love how my big cock seems even bigger now

Tfw pubic masterrace