Dick r8 thread

Dick r8 thread
Let's talk dicks!
Enhancement, circumcision, and everything in between.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdzbZHvcRWFwjQapNvg9uYA
goodlookingloser.com/get-hung/bathmate/bathmate-xtreme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a 7X6 low loose cut Aussie cock

its actually here

Fuck off this is more than a rate

Thick cock
Love that tight foreskin
Would suck and sit on
8.5/10 kik?

had testicular cancer last year and now have one fake nut. i wish i didnt get it cause it feels so fake. women dont mind, hint they never do but i dont like the feeling of it

Looks really thick
Frenulum is thin, but there is a lot of skin bunch up behind it. It looks very very sensitive

Wow man sorry to hear that. Do you take T?

What do you guys think of my Asian penis? Im chinese.

take a new damn photo faggot

7/10 would suck till rice comes out

thanks user, i sure do. its sucks too cause the testosterone gell is 800 bucks with insurance so i gotta go get a shot of it which consists of a months worth so needless to say it fucking makes you supper alert and unable to sleep at all for two nights minimum

Wow it's beautiful. You have a great body too
Would suck and sit on
8.5/10

8/10 very nice looking cock. Looks very thick

Another angle.

I have a average dick but I want a little more size to it. Any way to increase size that actually works?

Yeah, nice and thick! Really nice cock! Would love to play with that juicy foreskin! 7.5/10
Nice and fat! 7/10
Smoooth cock, and I love it! Nice clean shaven, perfect to slide down my throat!8/10
Love the balls!

Bathmate. I'm gonna use mine right now

moar

there are temporary ways that will reduce your erection intensity at the price of girth that will last for a few hours, such as a bathmate.

There are permanent ways that take months and month of exercises.

You can create a routine with bathmate, and with consistent use the gains can become permanent. Similar to going to the gym, except your penis is not made of muscle, rather delicate spongiform tissue. Over time, using bathmate or jelqing manually, you can gain length and width.
There is a lot of info on it.

youtube.com/channel/UCdzbZHvcRWFwjQapNvg9uYA

This guy used to have a 5 inch dick

goodlookingloser.com/get-hung/bathmate/bathmate-xtreme

Holy fuck how thick
Assblaster/10