You have to admit, what CNN just did was awesome. Fuck Reddit...

You have to admit, what CNN just did was awesome. Fuck Reddit. Can Sup Forums work with them to fuck Reddit and Sup Forums over?

Other urls found in this thread:

brandwatch.com/blog/marketing-creating-memes-that-help-your-online-marketing-efforts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares about the redditor, no one cares about cnn. Fuck them both, let the story die.

Not really impressed. Dude was a typical Trumptard and posted identifiable information. CNN did what it had to I guess . They should've blacked mailed him for nudes of his mom. Then came here and posted them. That would be pretty cool. What they did was dumb and to an even more dumb person.

This legit?

>the resistance is working
said no one ever

You can search it all yourself, if it's still up.

How are the state run shitpost propaganda teams doing this fine day?

Yep I found most of it already, looks to be the real thing. He's not 15 then?

its good to know what a fucking cunt the guy we elected president really is. apparently he likes well done steak with ketchup too, and he doesnt even have a dog.

fine. how are our resident shitpost cnn apologists doing today?

>I'm not old, I'm 37
Monty Python quote

she's wearing a different scarf in those pictures, and the backdrop is different.

>Sup Forumsacks go after major news networks and politicians

>leftycuckolds go after some random dude no one has ever heard of

Lmao you guys are dead and you don't even know it. Leftism is too feminine to survive when things get heated.

>fake & gay debunked video

I want to know if this guy was using a VPV, and if so, which one. Sure Hidemyass will sell him out for a quarter but unless he posted obviously identifying details, how would CNN find him.

Yet another reason he should go down in a ball of flames

Is there something wrong with me that I always found this chick kinda hot?

>fake & debunked

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.
AND DELET YOUR ACCOUNT

so that means they're both live then...? lol

SUPPORT US GUYS WE FROM REDDIT NEED YOUR HELP!

Talk shit get hit.

do you throw out your clothes at the end of the day?

He posted a lot of details
They said they used what he posted on r/eddit to find his facebook page and then found his email and phone number based on his facebook. They probably looked up that facebook post he put on r/eddit which I'm sure he has deleted by now .... probably he deleted his facebook too. He's shitting himself.

christ you are dumb. look at the red arrows in the picture not the color of her clothes lol

That's the point.

There is no time stamp or anything on both images to prove that its actually both live at the same time.

So unless your grasping at straws and want to reconfirm your own biases about it. That images means jack fucking shit again unless one is dumb as fuck and is looking for anything to use as proof no matter how blatantly false a thing may look at a glance.

I don't really understand why he would be shitting himself though, what could they possibly do to him if he just says fuck it and takes the heat?

so what then? that people can appear on different networks on different days?

>being this retarded
Sup Forums hasn't done shit. It's like old Sup Forums but political and can't change stuff
>hurr durr we memed him into office
Sure you did.

>Sup Forums aligning with CNN

Internet Civil War?

Probably afraid his work will find out. He's a post-grad student (or was) and places that hire people with those kinds of degrees would definitely not keep him around after reading about how he wants to kill homeless people and niggers
>it's just a joke guys honest!

the uncivil war.

If we can fuck Reddit up, I'm all for. Will shitpost like it's 2009 Sup Forums.

Tbh I haven't read that much into it I thought he was just in trouble for using their logo in a meme or some shit, but still there's so many people that randomly post dumb shit on the internet, why this one guy in particular?

You lefties suck dick

Is this what you guys at CNN do in between interviewing homeless people?

You think these kinds of people konw/care about the difference between reddit and Sup Forums? we are all just alt right trolls to them, if they start doxing one of us they will dox everyone. I say stand together FOR THE LULZ

Because Trump reposted his meme on the official WH account.

Someone need to just DOX HanAssholeSolo and let this shit run its natural course.

Call me boys ;) 7179681624

nigga you sound like major fucking loser and closet queer you know that? and if you didnt well now you do ya retard

THE INTERNET IS SO IMPORTANT!!!

America needs to implode up its own asshole and die killing all far left and far right faggots.

Honestly China or Russia needs to take over and then a revolution and the people who push china or Russia out of the country are the new, legitimate, and respectable face of America.

This is the only thing that will save this absolute joke of a country.

To be fair tho, libturds are a far amount worse than conservaturds.

>implying CNN is clueless
No, they know what's going on. This is a warning shot. Soon, they will be doxxing all of Sup Forums and plebbit.

I say DOX everyone and let Raptor Jesus sort it out

>liberals
>far left
Pick one, faggot.

>Soon, they will be doxxing all of Sup Forums and plebbit.

Is that necessarily a bad thing?

And far less respectable.

go away (((scholomo)))

hit me right in the ad hominem, bro
harsh

>babby's first realization that corporate news is a TV show

Their audience hates Trump and wants to hear bad things about Trump, so that's what they're going to serve up. It's a product, not information. That's how TV works.

good
lulz and massive butthurt will ensue
you think we give a fuck about your reddit posts?

different thinking, same result
this needs to stop now before it spreads

Remember when the media didn't understand the internet in the slightest and wasn't taken seriously? good times

It's almost like three different people wrote those articles

OMG this is priceless. CNN is so blinded with Trump hate that they can't make rational decisions. We are witnessing their undoing and the death of these clowns.

And here I thought it couldn't get much better than election night. kek.

kek what pathetic losers authoritarian leftists are

Liberals and far left are the same bunch of dumpy fat faggots crying about guns and having to work. The same unimportant, impotent shit stew and neither of them are important enough to make a distinction between.

Looks like a typical libturd to me.

>who is this 4-chan?
aaah the good ol´days

You better watch out Spiderman, CNN might drop DOX on your secret identity. Only some faggots and weeaboos from reddit and Sup Forums can save you...

They hijacked your word a long time ago.

nah, theyre not.

thank you spiderman for the free (you)

I personally enjoyed seeing memes used in advertising. They just translate so well. Remember the truth meme commercials? I loved them. So effective.

Thanks Ivan, 5 Rubles have been deposited into your account.

did someone order some cringe?

brandwatch.com/blog/marketing-creating-memes-that-help-your-online-marketing-efforts/