>󠀣 󠀣 ▲
>▲ ▲

▲ ▲

cause yur a newfag
󠀣 󠀣 ▲
▲ ▲

󠀣 󠀣 ▲
▲ ▲

I was there for both times Sup Forums was crescent fresh.
I remember puddi puddi puddi.
I was there when newfags couldn't 7.

▲ ▲

▲▲

REEEEEEEEEEE I USING ALT 255 WHY DOESN'T IT WORK FOR ME

▲▲

▲▲

▲ ▲

"Prove you're not a summerfag."
—Every summerfag ever, trying to blend in

. ̶̢͍̦̳̮̜̠̮̠͔̜̖͖͈̰̥͙ͯ̌͋̔ͮ̽͠ ̸̧̤̣̹̩͚͎͑͑͛͗͞ ̶̛̜̻̥̳͎̰͉̻̱͓͕͍͔̿͑͒̓̓̉ͦͨͯ ̵̤̳̮͔̭̪̜̥͕ͦ̇̔̍ͯ̂͜ ̢̤͍͎̤ͪ̑ͫ͌́ͅ ̴̷̧̼̟͈̥͇̣̰͍͙̫̯̫̱̟͖ͭͬ͊̃̃͛͋͗̐ͧͬ̈̋̚͝ͅb̘͍͈̯͕̣͓̪̜̦͓͉̖̱͚͚̪̰̉̓͋͗̏̓̊ͪ͋͋̓̈̀͟͢é̢̡̛͕͇͓̪͕̙̮̃̔ͭ̉̽̈͗̆͂ͭ͆͑̾̽ͬ̈̿͝ṋ̞̦̬̰͖̰͍̞̭̝̓̆ͬ͆͆͐ͭͩ̒̊ͫ̀͠i̢̨̡̪͙̩̩̝̙̜̝̜̺̟̼͔̖̼̰͍̬ͦ̍ͬ̾̂̌̄ͬ͡s̶̜̜͍̦͍̠̯͙ͬ͗ͬͩͩ̆̂̃͘͡

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

▲ ▲

̺̻̝̹̫͉͂̎ͫ̎̌.͙͇͇͇̣̞̰̦͉ͪ͂̽̋ͬ̍̐͋̔͒.̝̻͙̦̄̏ͯ͂.̠̳̯̖̎ͩ̋ͯͬͣͮ͐͒̾̽.͔̼̜͍̩͓̹̭̊ͧͦ̔͛̈́̋ͣͪ̊ͭͣ͂͊.̬̞̞͍͚̟͕̝͓̬͇͚͍̤̞͔̘̜ͨ̈̍͋̽̿͆ͦͧ̍̚̚.̤̥̰̭̟̙̖̰͕̜̤͔̦̺̫̔̓ͤͅͅ.̞̹̼̫̬̫̭̝̗̠͇̱̼̩̈́̋͌̒͂̄ͨͤ͆̆ͭ
̘̣̤̳͔̰̪̼̬̪̈̉̃̃͛ͯ.͖̺̗͙̣̦͔̏̿ͯ̓͆̓ͪ͆ͮ̒̌ͣͭ̌͂̚.̮͈̤̹̱̩̦͎̯͉͐̑͗͂ͯͩ.̟̹̹̯̳̣̖̤̬͉̝̓͂̋͋̉͋͋͊̔̇̄̏̐ͅ.̱̫̭̪͈̬̹̰̝͙̟͍̯̯͌ͫ̐͊̆͗̀̀ͭ͑̌͗̄̉.̳̼̦͖͙͇͌̇ͨ̔̽ͭ̀̑ͭͪͬͣ͋ͨͪ̚.̹͉̤͙̘̣̳̯͓͙͖̯͈͙̩̖͇ͨ̃̊̌̎͋̒́ͫ̍̎̈.̯͕̥͇̭̫̙̯͇̭͉̰̱̖͎̮̝̇̇͛̎ͧ͊̓͆̔̄̀̓̽͐̔
͙̮̦̹͚͖̻̱̮̮̙̫̝͇̖̟̆͊̿̊ͪͣ̔̓ͪ͆̏̓̽.͙͚̦̱͕͔͔̺̖̒ͬ͑ͩͪͫͫͯ͆̏͂͒̐.͎̜̥̠̼̹̤͚͙̩̫̫̥ͨͭͯ̂̇ͤ.͙̻̳̞̯͉̠̟̰͎̹͖͚̋͒ͧ̈́̐ͤ͋ͦ̄ͅ.̙̭̱̙̥̘͉̤͈̤̱̤͉̘ͤ̾̂̐̓̈̀̏̚.͍̠͍͙ͬ̌͛̏̋ͯ̈̑́̄̔̍.͔̯̱͙̺̝̬͈̥̱͓͎͈̞̓͌̏͗ͭͯ̋͌͌ͬ͑ͅͅ.̟̳̩̪͛̃͋̍̄̄̽̈́̋̊ͭͩ̊̓̿
̹͇̖͚̭̪̬̘̞̰̜̘̳̼̰̳̾́̔̍͐ͅ.̹̼̪̫̭̱̮̺̝͕̳̩̺̏ͭ̉̽ͬ.̥͇͕̥͉̮̓ͫ̋ͯͪ͐ͣͫ͑.̦̹̭̗͇̮͌ͧͩ̎̐̆͑̀ͪͬͣ̐ͪ̂ͤ͗̚.͇͍̰̗͎̬̬ͧ̐̆͒̓̔͐̍͆͊͂ͅ.͚̯̦͔̱̳͇͓̯̙̹̬̱͙̖͎̯͇ͦͪ͒̐͆ͨ͛̇̇ͭ̄ͦ̓̋̌̈́́.̘̣̝̳͈͍́͌̋ͬ̊̌ͅ.̥̘̦͙͍ͨͪͮ̄͑͊͛̓̽͂
͇̯̝̠͔̻͕̼̱͓̣ͯ̂̽ͩͮ̃̎͊̉ͣ̄̇̍̆̃.̤̦̺̭̽ͣ͑.͕̤̟̭̘͖̠͚̹̭ͭ̏͒̀̌̓̉̇ͤ̎̂ͅ.͉̩̰̞̹̥̼̏ͨ̀ͪ̑͂͊ͩ̔̀̎̿̇.̯̹͍͓̥͙̬̤̥͕͇̫̉̿̈́̉́.̗̠̻͙̱̰̗̥͓͎̪̱͔́ͬ̏ͤͫͧ͑ͮͨ̔.͚̟̘͎͎̩̟̪̥͓̥̫̪̮͓̝͇̔̾̇ͮͪ̿̃̈́̽͑̚.̰̮̼̤̥͙̪͙̞̐͗ͤͫͦ̈ͮͬ̃̐̆͛ͧ͒ͦ
̠͙͖̹̩̝̰̝͖̼̟̪̳͑͌͑̉͌̾̑ͤ͐̂͂̉ͣ̚.̗̮̹̭̟̥͈̭̹̠̤͎̒ͣ͆ͫ́ͬͬͧ͗̉͐͑͌̈́ͮͨ̋̋̚.̩̼͉͖̪͖̦̜͕̘͒́͛̓̽͂̉ͯ̃ͤ̿ͮ͆.̖̫͍̖ͫ͛ͨ͋ͧ̓͑ͦ͋̒̈́ͮ̊̈́ͅ

▲ ▲

Now whenever someone gets in an argument with you, you can say "can you triforce newfag been here since 2007." but fr you fags care about an anonymous dude saying you havent been on the outcast site long enough. Lel faggies

▲▲

roodypoo candyass

.. .. . .. ̞̹̼̫̬̫̭̝̗̠͇̼̩͆̆ͭ
. .. . .. .
̯͕̥͇̭̫̙̯͇̭͉̰̖͎̮̝̄̓̽͐̔ . . .. .. ̏͗ͭͯ̋͌͌ . ̟̳̩̪̊ͭͩ̊̓̿
. .. ̦̹̭̗͇̮ͪͤ͗̚ ͇͍̰̗͎̬̬ͧ̐̆͒̓̔͐̍͆͊.ͦͪ͒.͚̯̦͔̳͇͓̯̙̹̬͙̖͎̯͇̐͆ͨ͛̇̇ͭ̄ͦ̓̋̌̈ ͌.̘̣̝̳͈͍̋ͬ̊̌ ̥̘̦͙͍ͨͪͮ̄͑͊͛̓̽.͇̯̝̠͔̻͕̼͓̣ͯ̽ͩͮ͊̉ͣ̄̇̍̆
̤̦̺̭̽ͣ͑.̤̦̺̭̽ͣ͑. . .. .
. . . .

That shit doesn't work. I can create the space with alt255 when typing it, but it somehow it gets deleted when I post it.

󠀣 󠀣 ▲
▲ ▲

▲▲

╘à&ƒδA↑╤nñìΣ≡;Z&ΦJ68▓⌡╗c╨Γæδ█∩╦■π◙Å◘a◙│\M«g

been here too long

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

▲ ▲

dubs confirm you should kill yourself stupid frogposter

I dont have a 255 key

the 0129 doesnt work, always work for me

×▲
▲▲

󠀣 󠀣 ▲
▲ ▲

fuck

do you have a problem with frogs?

▲▲

You will be destroyed like you deserve, satan worshippers

̸̀͝a̡͝a̷̡̛̕͟s̸̷̴̛ḑ̶̨̧̀ś̸̀d̵͠d͟͝d̢͜

͛͆ͭ̋̂̓͛͛̿͐a̾͊̉͐̿̑̂͌̔͋ͦ̿̚ą̧ͣ̀̑̍̉̃ͮͩ̍ͧ̋̽̽̕͢͟a̷͘-̸̢.̧̡̀͜/̧̧͞͠Ļ̛͢͠§̛̞̤̞͈̱͍̬͓̱̻̝̙͙̩͖͕̝ͫ̆́ͭ̋̒͆̏̃͗ͦ͛͗̎̈ͤ̈̒͑͠͞à̮͓̫̠̦̤͈̱͚̙̳̣͈̬̝̫̾̔̓̓̐̏͌̎ͩ͗̔̌͋a̱͉̭̮͉͙̫̬̪̫̫͚̻͖̥ͣ̄̂̂̎͂̎̒͌̓̽͑ͨͤͣ̚ḑ̶̵͢0̶͘͢͠0̴̶̢̨̛á͝-̧̡̱̺̖̫̟̥͙͓̙̦̜͖a̗̠͈̙̝̬̫̠̺̙̳̱ͅa̠̗͕̹̩͕̹͖̬̺͚͉̻

̸̀͝a̡͝a̷̡̛̕͟s̸̷̴̛ḑ̶̨̧̀ś̸̀d̵͠d͟͝d̢͜

▲ ▲
fuck

how could such an innocent creature pose an actual threat?

. .̴̶̨́.̵̨̢.̷́.̶͘͢͡.̷̶̶̶.̴̷̕͢͟.̴̴̢͜͝.̶̷.̕͡.̨̡͞.̴̶̨́.̵̨̢.̷́.̶͘͢͡.̷̶̶̶.̴̷̕͢͟.̴̴̢͜͝.

.͌ͣ̍̆ͤ̈́̇.̏ͤ̀̄̿̊̍ͣ̂̾̎ͭͭ̋̃ͫ̐̐.ͤ̊͒͗̆.̨͟͞.̢͝͝.̕.̷̢͢͜.̴̀͜͢͡.̧.̷̸.̡͠.̢͝͞..͘͡.̴̸́͜..̦͖̘̖͈͎̱͎͓̪͓̜̠͚̝͖ͧͤͯ̍ͭ̌͆̿.̯̦̯̠̟̱̬͔̙̬͎͗ͤͪͭ.̭͚̭̣͇̭̦̝̱̞̳̜̞ͬ̓ͪ͑̊̔̌̊̈̓ͨͅ.̷̢͢͜.̴̀͜͢͡.̧.̶̧̢̨́.͢͝.̶̧͘͢.̷̸.̡͠.̢͝͞..͘͡.̴̸́͜.͕̫̻̪̝̯̮̫̜̗̺̜̠͈̤̘ͅ.̺͇̜̹̤̳̯̪͍͉̩̫̟͔̙̪̭ͅ.͉̫̥̣

.̢͝͝.̕.̷̢͢͜.̴̀͜͢͡.̧.̷̸.̡͠.̢͝͞.̢͝͝.̕.̷̢͢͜.̴̀͜͢͡.̧.̷̸.̡͠.̢͝͞

That's why you use it. As long as it looks cute and innocent, it is great for luring people inside for their doom.
Enjoy the little time you got left.

ridiculous space shit.

>឴ ឴឴ ឴ ▲
>▲឴ ឴ ▲
Me no summerfag

im not a summer fag. :)

󠀣 󠀣 ▲
▲ ▲

frogs deserve love you piece of shit

Think I am a new fag I backtracked you. You dun goofed consequences will never be the same

€∞∞€∞∞#º
#º€∞∞#º

▲ ▲

˙͇̍̍ͬ͌͌ͦɹ͓̞̹̪̠͛̍ͫ̀ǝ̪͗ͤ̔p̣̜͓̜̬̹̥̽̓ü̝͙͗ͭṇ̞̩͇̜͙̖ͫ̒̏̇ ͕͚̯̞͍͈͎ͫͫͫͅȗ̘̭͈̞̥̀ͩ͑ʍ̝̯̙̈́͑o̜̱̞̦͈͋̒p̙̱͉͙͙̥̦ͣ̊̃̓ͭ̋ͦͧͤ ̗̙̄͌p̯͙͍̞͕̩̠̖̝͆̎̽̚̚̚u͕̳͎̱ͭɐ̜̖̞́ʃ͈͍̮̻̫̼͍̘̇̀ ̣̤͓̠̬̫̥̠ͫ̎̽ɯ̰̤̱̎̾̑̿̒̆̌̐o̩̫̳̱͎͂͂͐ͬ̌ͮ̂ɹ̜̤͉̖̯ͨ̈͑̈́̀̉̍ɟ̫̺ͩ̀̂ ̣̦̹̞̺̼̜̂͗̍ǝ͓̘ͭ͐ɯ͉̪̃̌
kek.

iͦ̄fͣͯ̔̈̽̈́̏ ́́y͆̌̃͗̂ͦ̓̈́ͧȏ̋ͭ̎ͣͪͧ̚ů̐ ͮ̑cͫ̃̈ͯ̍́aͭ̑̔nͬ̓̀̐͐͋ ͭ͒ͩͭ̀͛r̚e͋̈́ͤͫ͒̌aͫ̽͑͌͗d̊͊͛ ͐̈̒t̓ͧȟ̈̿iͬ͋sͮ̆̄̌͗ͫ̓ͤ ͒̔̆p̀̑̆̈́ͧͧ̀l̀s̆̂ͫ̑ͬ ͬ̆̈́ť̔͆͆̒̓u̍̋̀͛̽̎́r͗̍̀͗̊̄nͯ͌̈́ ̉̏̋͂m͐ͫeͫ͐͑̂ͨ ̌͂ͫͧ͆ű̀p̑͗͗̒̍ͮͭ̎̚s͋̎ͪ͆ͬ̄ï̄̑̔ď̐̽̆ͤe͊ͬ̑͒̆́ ̃͑̄͒ͫ̒ͭ͌̚d̉ͣo͐͛͊̃̄ẁ̿n̏ͦ̊̔̂̈̚.ͬ
˙͈̠u̻̗͕͙͈͙ʍ͈̞̠̮̯o̖͖̹͉̫p͈̺ ̗̭̖̟͓͖̘ͅǝ̘̤̗̠̱͙͖p̞̖͎͚̻̺͕̗̬ı͎̖̹̥̳ͅs̫͈̦̜̮͙̰d̻n̦̤͈ ̤̪̥̹ǝ̹̰̯͕ɯ̫̯̳ ̠̭͚̮͔̬͙̣u͚̺̣ͅɹ̬̜͖̠̹n̻̦̩̤̟̮͓͖ʇ̦̞̜̳̤͇͔ ̘͓s͔͓̻̖̺̯ʃ̟͕̙͔ͅd̦̘͔̰͇ ̞̥͈̖ͅs͎ı̼̩̤͕̮̞͓͕ɥ̝̟̹̩ʇ̼̤̥ ͓͎p̯͙̪ɐ̤̝̜͓̳͍ǝ̙̥ɹ̝͔̖͚͎̪ͅ ̗̭̩͉̼͖͕u̼̗̟̯ɐ͍͉̖̮ɔ̻̗͉͎ ̖͍̻̳n͓̱̼͖̘̞o͈̭ʎ̗̠͎̫ ̳͕̦̦̹ɟ̻͓̼ı̦͎̝
oh yeah.

ıf ʎon cau read thıs pls tnru me npsıde doʍu˙

I joined 2 years ago, Im still a summerfag
You will always be a summerfag unless you were here since the beggining

the beginning. then theres only one.

I joined in december, so I can't be a summerfag.
But I will always be a newfag.

meme

put a shoe on your head

I watch
infowars.com/show