Found out girlfriend has been cheating on me, dumped her, now I feel fucking empty. fuck me

Found out girlfriend has been cheating on me, dumped her, now I feel fucking empty. fuck me

you shouldn't be feeling empty, she was the cunt in this situation

>feeling empty

I feel emotionally tied to her daughter, I was helping her raise her. I guess my mistake for even getting involved with a single mom.

Yeah go ahead and puke

Good job dumping her ass, it might be a bitter pill to swallow with her daughter involved but in the end you have to choose yourself and not become a beta cuck. Time will heal the pain.

I am actually dating a single mom so this slightly worries me. I'm so sorry dude, the added layer of raising a child makes it way harder than just a regular break up.

that sucks man, especially if you were close with the kid. But you'll over time get over it.
And she was the cunt in this, not you.
Best Wishes

Single mom's are nothing but trouble

You'll thank your self 20 years from now on

Which is why I dumped her, I'm not gonna be a dumbass with my cock in my hand putting up with that shit. Thank you user.
Tred easily, she lied right to my face about everything.
I was very close with the kid so it makes it fucked, called me dad and everything. I settled down with them and I was content with it, I have no idea what direction I'm going to go in now.

Caution man. If they broke with the dad it better be for the best of reason. Your only step daddy and that counts for shit when its your turn

what makes you say that? sorry just curious

Don't think I will ever date a single mom again. There's obvious reasons why her and the actual dad didn't last and I was a dumbfuck for not looking at the red flags.

>wn with them and I was content with it, I have no idea what direction I'm going to go in now.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/05/17(Wed)17:23:25 No.737950091 ▶
Thanks, I am. We've been talking for 8 months (stopped talking for a couple but got back into it) and are officially dating since 2.5 weeks ago.
I went over it with her already and as of now she is only in contact with teh dad soley so the kid can see him.

Thats not the point. She dumped him right? Tried her best, did everything for him, gave him every chance? She had to do it for her childs best interests. Even if all that is true, which I doubt, will you get the same considerations as a step dad or will you just be her boyfriend then and soon to be ex boyfriend = not step daddy

i use my wizard powers to look into the soul of single mom's and see that they are up to no good

He dumped her but told me how they both admitted they fell out of love like a year before that. He currently is homeless, evicted from house, and he was dragging her and her child with him.

At the moment I told her right now I'm not ready to raise her kid but if/when the time comes I will step up. We had a long talk about that.

She's now texting me asking me to come back lmfao. She's a dumb cunt anons.

GANDALF??

Don't fucking do it. If she couldn't appreciate you and what you did for her, she can be alone. She did this to herself.

I'm not going to, same shit different guy is the end result and I know that.

How does it feel to know you weren't enough?

Get used to it. Then learn to play the game.

how did you find out she was cheating?

All the best with it man. Really. Happened with me and I seen it too many times. Single mothers 9 times outta ten are garbage. Dont ignore the red flags man. She was with him when it all went down. You think, like she tells it, he did it all on his own, that she played no part in the chaos. Youre the order on that now, hope the chaos, if its in her, dont drag you down too

Single mom or not, she just sounds shitty af. I wouldn't say all single moms are like this (def seems that way because of the raw pain you are feeling from it happening so soon) but there certainly is an element of baggage that comes with dating one. The fact she cheated you while you were dealing with all that means she can suffer the consequences.

nah don't feel bad

at least you're not a cuck or nigger

Find a new one to dong the fuck up

Thanks for the advice man. Yea, I'm not saying she's innocent by any means. We'll see how it plays out. We're in love with each other, but actions are what determines what a person truly feels so we will see.

Feels great
True.
Saw her texting another guy today with hearts in the texts, asked her what's up, and everything came out. Who knows how long they have been talking, I wish she would've just been upfront. I'd rather have gotten dumped.

Congrats on not letting yourself become a cuck and for kicking that bitch to the curb. That said, post nudes.

It's a tough one to get right is all I'm saying. Odds are against you heavily with your own kids these days. Less with someone else's...Good luck

damn man im really sorry to hear that...thats what im afraid of with my girl...shes not a single mom but i feel like she definitely talks to other guys

My mom was also a single mom. Now she´s married for nearly 20 years. I guess you´re not ready for any kind of relationship as you are unable to see beyond superficiality.

CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

So was my mom. What did I say that indicated I wasn't ready for any kind of relationship? What superficiality? You sure you quoted the right user?