How does make you this feel /b ?

How does make you this feel /b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/europe-islamophobia-headscarf-eu-court-ruling-hijab-a7629531.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

torn

Nigger & a cop thats a 2 for 1 deal baby

Fpbp

Is she was white it would be different. You guys would feel sad for her and everything.
I hate whiteys

Are we supposed to be happy because she's a nigger or something?

Jeff Sessions is a troll. No one would give him a job until the Resident Dump showed up, and he was desperate.

Pretty good. I wish it would be followed by ten more in retaliation for decades of Drug War.

>cop killed
>shows a picture of the killer
Well played fake news

I hate niggers but this is just a black cop who was actually a functioning member of society.

>black cop
>nigger
at least no the difference faggot

We all know it's probably fake news cause Jeff sessions doesn't care about black people

If it isn't on infowars it's fake.

Under rated comment. Sup Forums gold to you good sir.

I think it's unfortunate, for a couple different reasons.

First and foremost is that criminals are getting out of hand if they've got the balls to attack a marked police vehicle. It's sad that she lost her life in the line of duty. If the police don't crack down on this shit, there's going to be hell to pay five years from now.

Second is that with these attacks on police ramping up, the police are justified in expanding their legal authority and becoming more militarized. As a response to violence against police, the tension will start ratcheting up. They'll bring heavier armor and weapons into situations this equipment doesn't really belong in, and eventually mistakes will be made. Not to mention that the police will become more intrusive in an effort to preempt crime. We're talking things like more traffic stops, checkpoints, heavier surveillance, and more raids. I'm not a fan.

>As a response to violence against police, the tension will start ratcheting up. They'll bring heavier armor and weapons into situations this equipment doesn't really belong in, and eventually mistakes will be made. Not to mention that the police will become more intrusive in an effort to preempt crime. We're talking things like more traffic stops, checkpoints, heavier surveillance, and more raids. I'm not a fan.
The public barely tolerates our overblown police forces as it is, they wouldn't accept the creation of a police state just because a few cops reaped what they had sown.

shes a cop, she has my respect

I hate it when good people suffer at the hands of bad people.

i wish all evil in the world would die in an instant, so that no more innocents get hurt, and cops can do their work without risk.

also fuck mass immigration and multi culti, its turning the west into a pit of misery, i am fine with colored people, but too much of them leads to jackshit and causes both innocent whites and colored people to suffer under the crap all the imported and homebred rotten apples produce.

I'm not talking full on 1984, just a little more than what we already have. That takes time, but I think we might be moving in a bad direction as it is. Look at what's happened to England. They're already raiding houses over internet "hate speech", and we could be just a few election cycles away from something just as retarded. We might pull out of it yet, but there's a lot of room for things to get worse.

sad day

its even worse in france, they made it illigal to criticize the islam, insanity.

If all the evil was gone, the police must cease to exist. Their job would be accomplished. This is not human nature.

The playing field is finally leveled. Law enforcement once again gets a reminder of being on the receiving end of being specifically targeted and blown away without a second thought.

false

cop killers are the worst type of nigger

not true, they would still be doing civil service, your not evil if you speed or litter.

cop work would just become boring, and we would need less cops.

independent.co.uk/voices/europe-islamophobia-headscarf-eu-court-ruling-hijab-a7629531.html

it doesn't.

Summer

>if she was white and it was her who shot a black person everyone would go batshit
FTFY, what a time to live in

>no the difference
>no

At least know the difference nigger.

Around blacks, never relax

Even if you are the blacks

>The people wouldnt accept

lol its cute you still believe that really matters when it all comes down to it.

I don't really think this would be a job for the police. I don't care about paperwork "criminals", people like tax evaders or litterers or people with blown out brake lights. That's really a job for your neighbors. Either stop being a douche, get yelled at by the people you have to live with, or leave. The government's gotten too big, and if we start with the assumption that people are, if not inherently good, at least explicitly not evil, we could do essentially without it above maybe the level of a city-state.

did you even read the article you linked

>barely tolerates
what do you mean? seems like everytime the police want something, or govt wants to wiretap us easier, or let corporations track us better - no one says shit.

No one cares about rights or privacy, except the 2nd amendment nutjobs. Why don't those fuckers get riled up about shit that actually matters instead of "muh guns".

I think it matters, but not in like the "armed rebellion" way. If things get bad enough, people will start electing local politicians that will block funding to the police, and enact different policies. They might even petition the mayor to pressure the chief of police out of office. The big elections seem sketchy as fuck, but I can trust local democracy, at least until it gets above state level.

The media and terrorist like groups like BLM have made police and other LEOs out to be the bad guy. This is just a repercussion of it.

It's sad and sickening that people are doing this when the vast vast majority of police and LEOs are just doing their job.

The biggest threat to black people is still other black people.

Clearly the police are not untouchable. They die like the rest of us

Black Lives dont matter

>The government's gotten too big, and if we start with the assumption that people are, if not inherently good, at least explicitly not evil

You know - this might be true, but this is NOT inherently true of corporations. Their goal is to maximize profit - and there is zero morality behind it. or accountability.

>The media and terrorist like groups like BLM have made police and other LEOs out to be the bad guy. This is just a repercussion of it.

oh fuck off. #BLM exists because cops keep fucking shooting unarmed black people. Police are corrupt as fuck - sure not all of them or anything - but the bad cops out there just get rewarded for being shit. Cops lie on the stand all the fucking time - what DA is going to go after them for perjury? None. ever.

WE

Fuck the police. They are all corrupt pieces of shit. Who cares?

Nigger, cop and American.

Its like the fourth of July but the rest of the world gets all the Turkey.

I wasYou are correct about everything. I was arrested for cocaine possession last year. The police report was literally 100% lies. Also somehow only 1.5g of the 3.5g i had made it into the evidence locker

yep. source: I worked in a law office. cops lie non-stop and there isn't shit you can do about it.

stop people illegally all the time. I know more than one with a drug habit. Not even getting into alcoholics. You wanna see unions kick up a fucking fuss? Try bringing up mandatory drug testing for people who carry guns all day.

I don't buy half the shit BLM or the people like them say. I don't buy that there's a massive white supremacist power conspiracy in place to kill and oppress black people. If Tyrone didn't rob a liquor store and then point a gun at the police after they ran him down, then he wouldn't be calling the police racist after an Asian or an Indian that makes more money than any of us do pulled the slugs out of him.

What I will say is that these race-based movements scare the fuck out of me. I don't want to live in an America where you can get beaten on the street for being the wrong color. The KKK did that shit in the 40s, and now people like BLM are bringing it back. It has to stop before there's real damage done to society.

top b8, nigger

do some research man - you sound like typical Fox watcher who has been convinced blacks and liberals are out to get you.

Thanks, Obama.

>I don't buy that there's a massive white supremacist power conspiracy in place to kill and oppress black people

no one says there is. institutional racism is something different. It isn't a "conspiracy".

>I don't buy that there's a massive white supremacist power conspiracy in place to kill and oppress black people. If Tyrone didn't rob a liquor store
>I don't buy that there's a massive white supremacist power conspiracy
>If Tyrone didn't rob a liquor store
>Tyrone

You're right, there is no conspiracy, but they're not protesting the Illuminati. They're protesting you.

OHHH GOLLY THESE NIGGERS STEAL FROM US ATTACK US AND IF WE DEFEND OURSELVES WELL GOSH DARN I MIGHT JUST CRY! Fuck you faggot