Feels thread

Feels thread..
Boy's I have never been so sad in my life, apparently I'm the reason for everything that's going wrong in my relationship...
I can feel it getting worse.. help me...

Ok op what's going wrong

welp, life sucks, and then you die.
but forreal. if you love this person, and dont want to lose them, do everything in your power to try to fix the problem. dont just give up, he or she doesnt want you to do that, they want you to help them stay in love with you. the world sucks, and if you finally found some one who gets you, knows you, love you, and wants to be with you. dont let them go. fight for them, fight for yourself, or you may lose your sanity. Please user, dont give up. You only get 1 life.

this construct reminds me to the building from spirited away

Same. Pretty sure it is.

>made redundant from work about a month ago
>get other job the next day
>quit because hours aren't enough
>get offered another job the following week
>can't take it because of working hours
>get third job this monday
>promised 6-2pm shift, go in and train
>told today i need to move to 2-10pm to keep job
>have to quit.

my mum is sick and requires me to be there to help her, the only job i can have has to be very early shifts because my brother will be there when im working.

im heading into another week without a job, stability and a riduclous amount of pressure on me.

You Dip it is.
>checked dubs

Bump

i feel you man
my mom is disabled and i take care of her,
it's taken all of my social life, dreams & everything.

she's my mom tho, what can i do? i''d rather die then let her down.

keep strong brother

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

MY FUCKING DOG DIED THIS MORNING
I CAME INTO THE KITCHEN WHERE HIS BED IS AND HE WAS DEAD. I HAVENT STOPPED CRYING BECAUSE HE DIED ALONE IN THE DARK

I need someone please, my marriage just ended and I can't take it I never thought I could feel so sad...

You are both so amazingly strong and I'm so impressed by what you do. The world is a better place for your presence in it, and one day, things will improve for you.

I'm sorry about your dog. But he probably also died knowing that he was loved. Dogs are here for a good time, not a long time. Did he have a good time?

You have a gaping, open wound in your heart right now and I'm so sorry. But it will heal, and even if the pain never leaves, it will become bearable. Keep going, please.

I don't have family, I don't have friends and the person who promised me to love me forever cheated on my with some Canadian retired old fuck. I can't user, I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm running out of air.
I need a reason to not pull the trigger...

Chop off all your fingers then you can't pull a trigger.

> family are dead
> no friends
> shitty minimum wage job
> shitty apartment
> im 16
> considering spending rent money on pentobarbital

this time 6 years ago, i was considered a gifted child and had my entire life planned out.

Atleast you have been in a relationship

relationships are overrated user, now I know...
they promised, they promised to be at your side forever but they never deliver. instead, they fly to Canada and fuck a 63 year old retired fuck, FUCK YOU JENNIFER!!!!

Yea but at least she's happy now. Probably mooching off a guy with more money and a bigger dick. Good for her.

that's the worst part, he's neither of those things! I'm closer to being those 2 things that the old fart. I don't understand, I don't understand women.

you dont understand love

You cannot love someone who run
And you cannot understand someone who run for love

I just wanted to be love user...
that's all...

Sure kid. She left you to go be miserable. I'm sure she is regretting her decision as he's railing her brains out right now.

love is when you want someone else happy
and true love is when you want a certain someone else to be happier than everyone else

You have to learn to love as many people as you can
Of course you're gonna get shit experiences but if you do that you only have to wait until you find someone else who makes you feel
like she have to be happier than everyone else

Relationships are stupid, and they make people do stupid things they'd never do outside them.
Stop doing stupid shit user and do the things you know are good for the relationship instead. Or just end it.

Relationships are like drinking problems. Fucking manage it or end it, either way sort yourself out.

this is good advice
Dont stress relationship over their time
It only goes terribly bad

I wanted that, I wanted her to be the happiest women on earth. but at my side, i wanted to be the one that makes her happy not someone else.

"bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"

And I can understand that
but we have to accept that happyness cant be made by force

This feeling is the best thing in the world, but it's not unique in any way
You can have it for another woman

you have to endure these bitter times

Manage to live well and in love
you will truly be fine, it's the game