So why don't conservatives believe that white privilege exists? Do they not see something so simple?

So why don't conservatives believe that white privilege exists? Do they not see something so simple?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koumbi_Saleh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_II
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the reason america got rich and powerful is slavery.
Shitty ass bait user.

Because black people get privileges like food stamps and government checks, good luck getting those when your white
> White Privilege

kek

This is shitty b8

I think we must take affirmative action into sports... Because the equal opportunity doesn't mean anything. We white and asian people want equal outcome!

SAGE this thread. Google how. You will see this garbage less if you do.

You can also hide the post by clicking triangle by link.

What with there only being 100 years between panels 4 and 5, it kinda makes sense.

THIS! White and Asian people want equal representation in sports.

FUCK BLACK SUPREMACY!

Chinese were also brought here to build the railroads. Why is it that they now own businesses and are quite successful, but niggers haven't changed in almost 200 years, in spite of all the handouts and help they keep getting?

try harder next time sweety

america was built by the chinese and irish. fuck off with your black sympathy

No one on here has any compassion. They're not realistic either.

No one on here realized that when you treat people like animals they will start to act like them. No one here would agree with helping the disenfranchised.

They will all just call them niggers because they're insecure and legitimately think that people deserve terrible lives in poverty because they have a different skin color.

Unless this was just b8 to watch stormfags chimp out. If that was the goal, good job.

If America was built by blacks, why aren't there lots of Americas in Africa?

Blacks are generally unsuccesfull cause they have a MUCH lower avarage IQ. Not because of waysism

Im talking seriously MUCH lower. slightly higher than apes

>get free food from government
>get free medical care from government
>get into colleges that they otherwise wouldn't have been able to get into on academic grounds
>able to say anything they want in public with no repercussions
>actively destroy their own communities while everyone else tries to help them out of their own shitpile
>kill each other in droves
>YOU'RE HURTING ME DAS RACIST MUFUCKA MUH REPARATIONS

niggers really are hopeless.

History is written by the victors.

america didn't really get rich and powerful until after ww1 when most of europe was repaying loans to them

>jews own slaves
>jews become rich and control America
>jews blame the white population
>"yeah goy, fight with the black animals and give me all the power"

Ham sodomized a dog on board Noah's Ark resulting in or adding to his curse of 'blackness (Midrash Rabbah 1:292-293)

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

Anything to back that up? I'm open to ur information, but is it facts? Black people seem capable of intelligence like any other race. Whether u choose to persevere knowledge is up to the individual. Doesn't that seem more logical? Think of the brain like a body builder, he got that way from hitting the gym (books/studying) the fat neckbeard has the exact same capabilities as the body builder but doesn't have the patience/dicipline to achieve that state. It's less about your race and more about your lifestyle

>implying blacks ever did anything important other than peanut butter

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

>implying blacks even invented peanut butter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter

>They will all just call them niggers because they're insecure and legitimately think that people deserve terrible lives in poverty because they have a different skin color

Wrong. They deserve terrible lives because they earned those lives. No hard working black person in America remains poor. They tell everyone how hard working they are, and stupid people like you believe every word. Without proof, without reason. You are just gullible as fuck.

i mean, blacks in america have pretty much regressed and be allowed to become dependant on the system but who ever wrote that is a retard who has no knowledge of basic history or anthropology

>"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire
This. Saying something like "the commonly cited holocaust numbers are larger than in reality" is a crime here.
While proclaiming gravity to be a lie, earth to be flat and you yourself to be a god is fine.

I believe that quote is attributed to Darwin, good sir

SAGE this thread. Google how. You will see this garbage less if you do.

You can also hide the post by clicking triangle by link.

Why are niggers so easy to enslave?

Why couldn't niggers defend their lands against a few boatloads of Europeans?

Why are niggers so weak?

white the minority if you look at the population world wide

Sounds pretty accurate to me. Perhaps you can explain what is wrong with it? I'm guessing not.

People tend to act in ways that they feel benefits them and those close to them the most.

ah yes, a biologist who most studied in the south pacific sure knows a lot about anthropology and history

horses were used for transport and everyone was ok with it so what is wrong with using monkeys

holy fuck lol, didn't expect to learn something in this thread. How much of my childhood "knowledge" is jewish lies? shit

Because they want all the power and none of the responsibility.

/thread

The inventor of evolution discussing the evolution of Africans and he doesn't know anything?

Because they saw they could sell their own kind. To the horrible white slavers. So they did. Because logic.

The fact that you posted in a bait thread without sage`ing or starting 5 nigger hate threads is the hopeless part.

Fucké tu :(

quads checked, and kek'd.

Explain black history month, there is not one mention of the bantu expansion or the fact africa is still enslaving ppl today did so for at least 2 k years , nor do they mention that blacks started slavery in america.

fucking brutal
and checked

wth is that

actually newer studies show that it's alot more genetics that determine I.Q. this is ofcourse a rather touchy subject, so these studies are getting hidden and ignorred for the most part. I can't prove this to you but i'm sure if you dig around and keep your mind open to "questionable" sources you can find it. I don't need proof tho. Im what people call a "racist" so I dont haveto prove stuff. I believe it. Like a religion.

Didn't say he did u absolute fucking walnut. I was just telling you who it was. Why don't you fuck off back to your favorite trap thread, shitstains

there is no black people in my country how can i have an inherent advantage towards someone that does not exist.

that 'blacks started slavery in America' think is hokum...dude was an indentured servant and had contracts for indentured servants, also, not at all the first person to do that in Americas...

fine because they're all practically true you meant?

I always love to hear the famous statements about blacks being disproportionately locked up in prison simply because the numbers. They throw out there that if blacks are only 13% of the population, why are 38% of them locked up? Seems discriminatory, doesn't it??

If you go by that though, then I think the police are discriminating against MEN in general!! After all, MEN make up 93% of all prisoners with women being the other 7% (soon we'll have to add all those other genders too I am sure).

So, that SURELY means that MEN are being TARGETED by the police, right? In fact, they are being PROFILED as well!! Totally unfair!! I say we need to have more women arrested immediately to compensate for this!!

This.

>crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
you know diamonds aren't just found on the ground like stones right? and a diamond has no intrinsic value whatsoever
>His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
this is basically complete bull shit, the only animals in africa suitable for domestication are cows and goats which are domesticated. you can make the claim that elephants are as well but the investment makes them no where near worthwhile for widespread use
>A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use
not really sure what he means by this, they had tools that did the job and were effective hunters able to survive in lands Europeans couldn't for many years
>In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koumbi_Saleh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi
>and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_II
most Africans didn't live along the coast and the ones that did, did use it to fish. Europeans basically had almost no interest in exploring the Atlantic until the Portuguese were forced to be necessity. the Chinese had practically no interesting in seafaring save for a few limited expeditions.

That picture must be the pinnacle of stupidity. If we so transporterd those negroes to America they first of all would never have defeated the native americans and they wouldnt never have built any kind of advanced society.

>not everyone owned slaves in colonial America

>there were white slaves in the colonies as well as black

>7.5 percent of free black people owned other black slaves in America

>even if black people weren't slaves, they didn't know how to read or write, so they would be economically futile anyway

>many of them learned literacy and other skills from their owners

>ancient Egypt was built using slaves, but this causes great cognitive dissonance when brought up to black people

Ow when it is niggers indentured are slaves, but when its the irish it doesnt counts.
A nig set the precedent of slavery, you fucking faggot. stop being ignorant and stop apologizing for niggers.

police bias youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

>ancient Egypt was built using slaves
actually not true, although the Egyptians did have slaves, most of the Egyptian wealth was built off of free farmers working highly fertile state owned and managed land
(im not one of those people who believe Egyptians were black by the way)

Ha ha ha. I love that the cartoonist thinks nogs are better off in Africa, where they also had slavery (and still do) and where they somehow never even invented the wheel or had more than a few bugs to eat.

shame if someone slit your throat, you shitmouthed simpleton

>not one of those people who believe Egyptians were black by the way
Their dickwashers were tho

He mad

See img you are a dumbass nigger

>effective hunters able to survive in lands Europeans couldn't for many years
What is south africa, no one was able to stay there for 100k years until the whites showed yup and turned it in to the powerhouse of africa
>tools
Nigs dont have tools unless you class sticks as tools

Wiki links provided are all past the time that europeans and arabs moved in giving the nigs tech.

Abu bakr, is an arab not an negroid