-Be me

-Be me
-35yrs old and make 60k a year
-Meet a chick that is a decent 6.5/10
-Nice tits nice ass. Super cool chick
-I divorced a few years back and don't really wanna date right now.
-Found out she makes 120k+
- chick is legit obsessed with me
-Should I date her for the money?
-I pull 7 and 8s regularly
- any of you Btards ever get with a chick over money?
- females do it all the time. Not common with dudes is it?

Post pic of said grill , advice will come

120 isn't really that much bro. then again your sad ass is middle aged and making literally nothing so eh go for it i guess.

It is in certain counties

Yes always go for the money.
Make some kids quit work then divorce her and say she cheated on you.

HOLY ALYMONY!

Free money nigger!!!!!

$120k is good money. Maybe find out if her job is secure and stable. Nothing is worse than her losing that and leaning on you to make the difference.

In honesty though, if your asking this question then it wont work in the long run. You can put yourself in divorce #2 if its worth the financial benefits. If its not then maybe date her and get some new shoes out of it all.

I've spotted the minimum wage pleb working the oil pits at Burger King

dubs of kek

>Be me
>Make 60k
>See hot chick
>6.5/10
>Obsessed with me
>Makes 120k
>Buys me finger box
>MFW it's a rare chrome
>In love
>2 weeks later
>6 more finger boxes later
>Finally get succ
>Finally see puss puss
>Not puss puss but 8" schlong
>MFW women will never earn 120k

How is 60k sad bro. Muthfkrs out there masking 30k ask day

Its stable bro. She's been making that for like 10 years and just put in for a different company that would start her at 200k

Does she handle it well? Not in debt, owns her car, has plans for retirement?

Yea nice house, new car, 60k lying around in her regular bank account

It's not, most of this board is comprised of teenagers who have no concept of a full time job. Anything over 50k is a respectable starting salary.

well if you think money is making you happy over the long run do it. No doubt. But you live in a very decent situation and you will regret the time if you dont get along with the girl. You will want your time back, but you cant get your best time of the life back. Dont ruin what you currently have.

There is a lot I want for my son. This could get us in a half million dollar dream house and vacations all over. I do well on my own but the thought of living in a 250k year partnership sounds amazing you know

Not sure then.

I make $38k a year and my gf makes $30k.

We have no issues with bills, food, and necessities. Our kid has everything she could want and we have all our gadgets and other bulllshit.

Its never been a better time to be poor. Rates are low and things are cheap. If you wont be happy with her then it might not be worth throwing away part of your quickly dwindling life.

what did she look like when she was young? If she was cute then go for it. Otherwise just stay away. You don't want to be stuck with a house full of ugly kids. If you can have cut kids you don't need a cute wife.

You say she got a nice ass AND super cool? What's the problem, captain imasculated

Problem is I'm superficial as fk. I have banged over 20 chicks since my divorce. All 7, 8, and 9/10s. Ages between 18 and 37. She's 37 btw. Cute but starting to look older. Feel me

would you wife a 60 years old homosexual man from Glendale if he is worth over 20 millions dollars?

>Starting

Summerfags everywhere

my grandma makes 150k actually, also any woman in politics makes a lot

1. You don't pull 7 and 8s "regularly", or probably ever
2. If you actually met a girl that makes that much money, yes, you should date her. Mainly just because you're not getting pussy anyway.

Never that niggaaa

Hating much bro? Lol. Being a virgin sucks don't it? Lol

are you black? non white, right?

>-I divorced a few years back and don't really wanna date right now.

>-Should I date her for the money?

you think she will spend tons on you? ok, even if so, what do you think she'll THINK you OWE her now?

do you want the headache? do you have enough game to stall? how smoothly can you handle the exit? is the bitch crazy where you won't be able to?

60k is decent, fuck 7-8 and make another 10k.

You don't date wealthy women for their money dipshit

You date wealthy women because they don't need YOUR money dipshit

I would kill for a 50k a year salary. Literally kill.

I'm Mexican.. She's white/Rican

Solid advice bro but my ex wife was a legit 9. 4'11.. white girl.. abs.. small perky tits..fat ass! We only made 30k each at the time and she was a real bitch. we always fought about money. At 35 now I feel like a decent chick with money and Good credit is the smart way to go lol

Problem is you don't band bang 7/8/9's bro, you just a dang walnut really. Looking all nutted and like

i mean if you're ready and want to be faithful, then why not.

Give her a date or two. You might even enjoy developing a relationship with her.
Since she's obsessed with you, there's a decent chance she'd be open to fucking you however you want.

Bro I went out with her once. We fucked around in the car. Been talking for 2 weeks since I've been out of town. She's already promising some wild sexual adventures if we "work out" fuckkk.. I think I just answered my own question lol

if you work out? she's already baiting you.

Baiting? Yea she's being a little too serious already. She is moving things super fast and that's what's scaring me lol

Girls at that age have baby rabies. She wants a kid tomorrow because she fucked up earlier.

Be a somewhat decent faggit and don't waste her time. You don't need the money with 60k/yr retard.

Huge difference between 60k and 180 to 260k together (if she lands new job) don't you think?

I had a lawyer sugar momma for a bit. She bought me iTunes cards for a stupid game (I know I'm a fag) anytime I wanted them. Bought me all kinds of clothes, iPads, new phone. Not to mention she was 20 years older than me. Go for it b/ro

Lol nice

Cont.
I ended it with her because she was wayyyy too obsessed with me. I worked nights at the time and would wake up to 10 texts and 3 phone calls accusing me of fucking other girls. I worked 12 hours a day. When the fuck I got time for that. Haha

Still talk back and forth time to time hoping to get more free shit

reminds me of my old boss.
40+ years old.
3 kids from a failed marriage. (ex has to be fucked in the head because the guy never gets the kids)
he grew up in the hood
found jebus (im assuming he was around 30 at the time)
then found a 16yr old girl at church
some would call it....grooming
a few years later when she turned 23 she fell in love with him.

she has a nice job at some major banking company. nothing huge but nothing small either.
he was working at Target as loss prevention.
she was pretty cute as well.
she had to have been making twice as much money as him. easily. probably 3 times as much

mad props, sir.
i'll never understand how you managed to pull that off.

Absolutely, its a lot of money. But you missed the point. How much do you actually need. She's barely got any chance to have kids at her age. If she's offering sexual adventures, she wants a baby with you right now. Are your ready for that?

Sure I have a son already. I love kids but can talk her into anything so I can stall on her till I'm ready

The same it'd bring my family would stop me, not the act itself.

Nudes or gtfo