ITT: garbage TV shows that a lot of people are into. pic fucking related

ITT: garbage TV shows that a lot of people are into. pic fucking related.

The Walking Dead

fuck this show. not funny at all.

Attack on Titan.

Bojack Horseman, anyone? people are acting like its the next great adult animated show or some shit. the comedy is average sitcom tier, Bojack is just fucking annoying, and the "poignant" parts seem so forced.

i dont think its garbage but its definitely overrated.

kys

pleb anime fan detected. youre the type of faggot that thinks Bleach and Naruto are the best things ever.

Is overrated garbage imo.

Na. If I do that, I'll miss the next seasons of better anime.

Checked.

Riverdale is fucking awful and I feel bad for people who enjoy it

damn

oh shit, quintups

and dubs

dude, get real. archer is so funny.

>phrasing!

really? thats your idea of comedy?

quintuplet 5s, whoa.

Dr. Who = complete shit

same for Game of Thrones

what comedy shows do you like then?

this steaming pile of autism

agreed dr.who is dumb as fuck. game of thrones was good for the first 3 seasons then got shitty really fast.

Rick and Morty is fucking trash tier and it's fan base is pure cancer

i find adventure time an overrated pile of try hard shit.

Guilty pleasure

It's Always Sunny, Moral Orel, Rick and Morty (duh), Futurama, Louie, Wilfred, etc.

the walking snooze fest

Its really not

>pic related

I know it's not the best written show, with the best actors and yet I still watch it.

I can get behind all of that but Moral Orel was something my wife and I bonded over (go figure) so I'll have to politely ask you to kill yourself.

Fucking Peppa Pig has it's very own slot in my hate wallet

>shit tier taste confirmed

this

Yep. Pretty much every episode that I've happened to see has clumsy writing, shitty acting, and blatantly rips off other shows.

i can dig this list. i'm watching futurama right now even.

Basically any live action Marvel cinematic universe or DC show. With the exception of only daredevil and maybe Gotham.
Especially garbage shows: Flash and arrow

oh well i like it

>roasting anime on an anime based image board in 2019-2

idk what you mean about the fanbase, everyone ive met who likes Rick and Morty are very different types of people. everyone from your tryhard edgefag to your normalfags seem to like it.

>loves family guy

haha

>mistaking roasting shit animes for roasting all anime
>implying because anime culture is a common part of Sup Forums, all anime must be accepted and if you criticize any of it, somehow youre contradicting the nature of the website youre using
>wut

There is one Sci-Fi show called Breaking News, in most channels, where they change reality

What was that show called?

whats your problem faggot, you get a divorce or something?

13 reasons why

Supernatural was supposed to end after season 5. The arc wrapped up and it was a pretty good journey. Then they decided to milk this shit as much as they could and here we have the perfect example of good shit ruined by greed in modern society.

Walking dead after the first few episodes
Game of thrones

It's my guilty pleasure, but the fanbase is retarded reddit-fags who think they're edgy.

It's pretty funny show dude.

Sword Art Online. jesus fucking christ that is the ultimate basic bitch pleb anime. my friend tried to get me into it. i knew i wasnt going to like it but i humored him. surprise surprise, it was garbage, and he got all salty when i told him what i thought of it kek.

Why is that show bad? Provide actual examples instead of vague bullshit like "overrated".

welcome back cotter

Fucking witnessed

Also, Supernatural should have ended when it was supposed to with season five. It's gone to complete shit since then.

Why do you think SAO is bad?

straight up. i stopped watching ages ago. My sister kept watching but even she stopped after they killed Satan himself (or some stand in for him) for the 60th fucking time. It's just the same shit repeated over and over. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel parodied this kind of episodic "holy shit it's the most powerful thing we've ever seen despite us saying that exact same thing last season" bullshit over ten years ago.

To me,
>typical shounen tropes
>poor character design and development
>typical storyline/plot tropes
>shitty dub
>doesn't seem to have much of a 'direction;' seems like little more than an animated cash-cow
I prefer bomb-ass anime, the types of anime no one really talks/knows about. At the very least, there's no fanservice being spammed in AoT.

the concept is pretty cool but the characters are the main problem. theyre paper thin and predictable. also it had some pacing issues. and the constant melodrama. i had more complaints than that but its been awhile.

main character has no personality. one scene hes one way, another scene hes like a different character. and at the same time he manages to be the most boring and generic protagonist ever. characters die before you hardly know them at all, or sometimes they wont even have any backstory or anything, and then youre supposed to care for some reason. i had a huge list of complaints, i watched it awhile ago though so i cant give you the full thing. its just garbage for middle schoolers. terribly written.

recommend me some anime, bro.

when i first started watching and they make it look like they killed off the main character, i was like "cool, seems like this show isnt afraid to take some risks." and then everything after that was predictable, cookie cutter shonen bullshit.

I'm about to go play some Minecraft, but to name a few,
>Jormungand
>Brave 10
>Sabagebu
>Golgo-13
>Glass Maiden
>Linebarrels of Iron
>Majestic Prince
>Aldnoa Zero
>Absolute Duo
>Heat Guy J
>Coyote Ragtime Show
>Rio: Rainbow Gate
>D-Frag
>Lord Marksman and Vanadis
>Dokkoida
>Birdy: The Mighty + Decode
>SGT Frog

Bait

wtf i love that show

nah brah, i really think the show sucks. my friends would watch it all the time so i gave it plenty chance. never even once did it get a laugh out of me.

Looks like you hate everything, get some help or kill yourself. You obviously don't like being alive.

I myself don't think it's trash, but it's not amazing like so many people make it out to be. My problems with it are
>overkill on pop culture/obscure references
I get intentionally doing something to create its own value, but the writers go overboard with it all.
>lack of wit when needed
Devoid of wit? Nah, but the two of them screaming back and forth gets really dull and repetitive after a while and comes off as a filler joke because they couldn't come up with something better.
>glamorization of nihilism
Nihilism seems to be the core message, but it's another cheap shot because it's so easy to defect to: nothing matters because traveled around the universe grandpa said so.
Overall it's too cheap and post-modern.

whatre you talking about you dumb faggot, i only said i didnt like one show.

Oh shit my bad, you are the only one with taste in here, I read that convo wrong

Dexter, terrible after season 4. Same for Weeds imo. Also PLL, One Tree Hill and all those suburban mom shows - so cringeworthy.

doesnt seem glamorized at all. Rick is a depressed alcoholic and Morty is now traumatized.

>nothing matters because traveled around the universe grandpa said so.

way to oversimplify it to fit your narrative. they feel nihilistic because they see how fleeting everything is. they see how expendable everyone is. they see how tiny their existence really is. theyve seem some horrific shit and how little it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Hangin with Mr. Cooper

looks like some horrible 80s shit.

All of that is introduction and tie-in to introduce Nihilism in a championed light, kind of aiming low if you ask me.

so do you think you wouldnt feel that way if you were in their shoes? i think its a perfectly understandable way to feel considering the things theyve seen.

>Rick and Morty
>duh
Neck yourself

At Midnight w/ Chris Hardwick. Also, most late night comedy talk shows; but ESPECIALLY THAT ONE!!!

This

My perspective doesn't matter, in order to criticize, you musn't have any personal attachment to what you're assessing.

Fuck Jimmy Fallon!

bait somewhere else

Go fuck your - wait for it - self.

I actually tried getting into that show but I just couldn't, every episode is recycled with a different monster/ghost whatever the fuck

Hate this shit

kek, what. perspective is the only thing that allows you to criticize anything, otherwise youd have no opinion on it. the notion of removing perspective from criticism is a paradox.

so, what do you think would be a realistic way for these characters to react to their "adventures"? how is their reaction not an appropriate direction to go in?

pleb ass Supernatural fan detected.

thats just an obvious one.

Fuck this guy

I, too, get triggered when somebody likes something I do not like.

Everybody does. Some people just try to act all mature about it even though it's burning them on the inside

Disagree so so so much

Simpsons and Family Guy

all those late night talk shows suck huge cock.

Bing bing bing. Agree

Head of the Class

i too take it as a personal insult when someone says they dont like something that i like.

Your reply was as cringe as that show

how has no one mentioned the walking dead

thaaaaank you...never understood this show's popularity. Seemed canned and predictable and never could get through an episode. Was glad when I read about the ending.