Sup Forums

Sup Forums
How do i get aleast $2000
In a month?
Infact, every month?

Suck 2000 dicks for a dollar per dick. You can make your money in two weeks and enjoy the rest of the month.

learn a skill like programming or photoshop, maybe editing. thats how to make some easy money online

Become a security guard like me. I sit on my ass and do nothing for 8 hours a day. Get paid $13.50. My take home pay every week is $515...not bad

Hey everybody, did the news get around
About a guy named Butcher Pete
Oh, Pete just flew into this town
And he's choppin' up all the women's meat

He keeps hackin' and whackin' and smackin'
He just hacks, whacks, choppin' that meat

Butcher Pete's got a long sharp knife
He starts choppin' and don't know when to stop
All you fellas gotta watch your wives
‘Cause Pete don't care whose meat he chops

>inb4 saxophone solo

Ever since Pete flew into town
He's been havin' a ball
Just cuttin' and choppin' for miles around
Single women, married women, old maids and all

I'm a small engine mechanic I work 55 hours a week and I take home 640 a week...

U need a job making at least 500 a week

Wakes up in the morning, half past five
Chops from sunrise to sunset
I don't see how he stays alive
Meat's gonna be the death of ole Pete yet

get a job. work 40 hours a week

The police put Pete in jail
Yes, he finally met his fate
But when they came to pay his bail
They found him choppin' on his cell mate

Cross the border illegally get a job and get paid $790 weekly

Be machinist. Make $2400 a month.

That Butcher Pete is a crazy man
Tries to chop down the wind and the rain
Just hacks on anything he can get
Say, turn this thread over, you ain't heard nothing yet

Did you get any security training or get placed in the job after completing a program or something?

Sell your body or sell drugs. Your choice.

Hope this answers your question OP

CAN YOU SAY PLAGIARISM? WHERE IS YOUR CITATION NIGGER?

Yes I can say plagiarism. Can you illiterate faggot? All hail Pete, and chopped meat.

Work for a moving company. I make $150 a day in cash, you can make more as a driver

Yeah that's the bitch part of it you gotta invest a little bit. I carry full gear.
Level 2 training (unarmed guard) usually cost $60
Level 3 training (armed guard) cost around $150-$250 but the license pretty much pays for itself after a weeks worth of work. Idk where you live but I live in Murica, Texasfag to be exact. Pays good down here

>Step 1: Be Pete
>Step 2: hack whack smack
>Step 3: chop that meat
>Step 4: profit.

happy to say that i am making 2500 after tax and insurances and people come to me and want to give me more like 3 or 4 k net just have some skill not too many have

Work construct and be willing to travel, and you'll make at least 3-4 thousand a month after taxes (if you live in the USA)
I make 6-8 thousand a month after taxes, but i've been at it awhile

Invest in drugs? Rob some stores? Be creative

Get married. Join the military. They feed you abd tell you how to live. E1 pay is like 1400 plus about 1400-3000 extra for being married depending on where you live. But youre in the military haha. Try the chair force they dont do jack shit

Work literally any job

Hey user, what state are you in if you don't mind me asking? That sounds like a pretty sweet gig I'm looking for a new job

Do you have any skills? As laborer, you can make $2000 easy...more if you join a union and get training

If its festival season look up Audio Video and production companies in your area. Get a forklift license for like 100 bucks. You get to go to concerts and are a private contractor so you set your hours. Plus networking. At 20 and 21 i was contracted ubder 18 different comoanies in the Atlanta(GA) area and worked maybe 5 days a week. Making about 50-60k a year. You do the work. Send them an invoice with a 5 hour minimum at 20/hour and boom. Easy hundred a day. Vut then the gigs only take like 2 hours a piece and you do 5 a day. Boom 500 a day. Easy ass work too.

true?
Watches at $ 0?

>Be me, school custodian.
>work full time, year round
>4500/month before deductions
>still get 3200 each check monthly
>drop 1k into savings each month

Kekkle softly

Yeah, compete against Pakis on fiverr.

good shit, you should invest some of that if you haven't yet

Lol security is so fucking gay but I've become wise. Try the midwest.

how the fuck does a custodian make $54k/yr is the real question. are you in a high COL area?

A job helps.

Yes true. Active duty navy myself. Plus if you actually marry to be married then you have a second income in the house. She works hair and We put about 1500 a month into savings after an income of about 4-5k a month and thats with hefty house rent, 2 cars, ZERO CHILDREN, and insurance and other bills.

Well I live in the south I've been thinking about going to college for IT my grandma's boss has a brother who does IT he said it took less than a year to get his degree and he makes $90,000 a year I'm thinking about going for that

Link to $0 watch?

Military is patrician choice

Depending on your mos you can get paid to get career training

Learn to invest. If you have no money, find micro investments, they are hella cheap, but will earn shit all if you just leave them be. I make 1.5k per month off of about 500 micro investments.
Time to put Google to use yeah?

I work small component side of electronics repair on military comms equipment. Buuku money after dd214

What company or whatever did you use for training? Maybe there is some a branch where I live.

You are replying to spam

If youre anywhere near atlanta i can suggest a few names in the production biz if you wanna look into that

I'm in Virginia so I'm not very far might take a day maybe a day and half to drive there

My advice is still relevant

Part of the deductions are automatically put into a 401k, when i build enough in my savings I will talk to someone about investment options.
I'm in California, so yes. I am not at the top of the pay scale yet because i have only been with our school district for 2 years.

Eh. Not worth the drive unless its a festival. But festivals are the shit. Id camp in a tent or a hammock and work 6 days a week for 5 weeks straight setting up and tearing down a 3 day festival. Come out with 7-10 grand no problem

Sounds great I've been thinking about moving to Atlanta recently it's practically the Hollywood of the south lots of acting and music related careers down there

Any job making at least $20/hr

Atlanta is just so damn ghetto in alot of parts but then again Virginia is too there's way too much crime in the south I love it here but I kinda wanna just get away from all the gang violence and shit it's too damn rough down here

Move to west georgia lile paulding county or north in the sandy springs area or woodstock

I'm a software engineer making approx 75k EUR a year, so like 7k usd per month on avg, Im 24

However I'm highly skilled (top 10% of 150 devs here who are around 40 y/o on avg) and I also have 6 years experience working for larger companies, so I'm not a clown fresh out of college with 0 real skills

All depends on your skills, charisma and luck bro

photoshop? editing video? how you make 2k a month doing that wtf.

Get a job.

be a pathetic slave