How exactly did CNN dox the guy?

How exactly did CNN dox the guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CNN got the guys personal info and identity from reddit admin

told 15 year kid they would out his identity

kid apologized and removed his free speech, CNN then threaten to still out him should he post something they don't like , hosts posted on titter should we out him? then deleted the tweets

it is basically blackmail and a federal crime

CNN now says he contact them 1st, which was not their story before that... aka their trying to cover their ass

CNN doesn't employ anyone that would even know in the slightest on how to dox someone. Libtard cucks are literally tech retarded. Unless they're spoon fed, they'll never learn shit.
>Read the instructions? Nobody got tyme fo dat

>Libtard cucks are literally tech retarded
holy fucking kek, is that what you people really believe? Yea, silicon valley is extremely right wing fucking kek

Holy fuck do u work for CNN? Literally fake news. Hes like 38-years-old and basically fucking doxd himself on reddit over the years.

Misinformed twice.

He had posted about doing stuff in the '90. Pretty grown-up.

They found his Facebook by going through his history posts and looking for clues. But that would be funnier if they had bought his internet history through that law approved by the Republicans.

Kek.

on the other hand, if you picture a libtard at a coffee shop working on their mustache blog, you would picture a iPhone and a mac laptop.

Both things only a tech-tard would buy

CNN speaks for all of silicon valley

seems legit

Yes. Republicans are fameously a tech-savvy bunch.

why would CNN hire someone like that to do computer work for them? im so confused by your argument, you dont think CNN has a IT department with people capable of googling a reddit handle?

Odds are, if you vote republican, you can't handle anything more high tech than a spoon. The statistical outliers all post om 4c

I'd venture to guess that any capable Silicon Valley worker, that happens to be conservative, would probably keep their mouth shut to go with the libtard flow. Literally everyone I know that works in the bay area HATES the bay area and the cancer from Marin. I'd also venture to guess that Silicon Valley know not to oppose Legion. More over, I'm sure most of the actual engineers didn't vote Hillary.

I never said that. Continue painting your own convenient narrative though. That's consistent with CNN's operating procedure.

Watch the phillip defranco coverage of it

Side note we should use the low orbit ion cannon

SAMEFAG

good luck finding a binary that hasn't been compromised

Wow. Sup Forums now the military arm of Donald Trump

They put their best liberal hackers from Reddit on the job.

Not really

More like the final boss of the internet

We fight injustice and over reach

CNN has stepped out of bounds

bienvenidos

>CNN got the guys personal info and identity from reddit admin
Complete made up

>told 15 year kid they would out his identity
Probably at least late 30's based on info that is googlable

>kid apologized and removed his free speech, CNN then threaten to still out him should he post something they don't like , hosts posted on titter should we out him? then deleted the tweets

CNN actually did him a favor. Most news outlets would have just put his name out there. This middle aged man (not kid) is ashamed of his past trolling on Reddit not his Trump vs. CNN meme.

>it is basically blackmail and a federal crime
Laughable

>CNN now says he contact them 1st, which was not their story before that... aka their trying to cover their ass

Your story is even bigger bullshit than CNN.

>CNN got the guys personal info and identity from reddit admin

that part may be true, as reddit and CNN are owned by the same parent company

>Not really
>More like the final boss of the internet
>We fight injustice and over reach
>CNN has stepped out of bounds

More like one samefag who needs to go back to Sup Forums or reddit and go back to fapping over pictures of Ivanka and Melania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States

The most powerful military on the planet. Suck it liberal hippie.

Well this explains a lot.

>that part may be true, as reddit and CNN are owned by the same parent company

Advance Publications owns Reddit and Time Warner owns CNN. So that is even more made up bullshit.

Got Me Nigger

Stay Mad faggot

CNN is fake news and Reddit is a bunch of muslim nigger loving cucks.

I don't understand the big deal, the guy should just reveal his twitter or IG and take credit for a hilarious meme.

Okay, one samefag, a weeaboo, and a monkey.

>taking something so personally on an anonymous forum that you go through all this trouble
You sure showed him, kid.

They claim he also said something racist. Usually that just means he said something true about niggers and hurt someones fee fees

I'm not black

I don't like anime

and I'm not the samefag

try again

your butthurt is delicious

He should bait CNN into doxxing him and then sue them

Who has more info on this cuck

Google FBI table 43 and tell me if those statistics are "racist".

It's not the Trump vs. CNN meme that he is embarrassed about. It's all the other crazy shit he posted on Reddit trolling under his HanAssholeSolo username. Most people would probably lose their jobs, etc. if their real names were associated with what he posted.

CNN is frankly doing him a favor. It's not blackmailing him.

It seems you are the butthurt.

yeah screen capture button is quite strenuous. If you weren't blatantly new, you'd know that's standard operating procedure when one is called out on the ground of being a samefag, but is not.

nigger

Here on Sup Forums, that claim is indefensible. We were activist and inclusive until the Internet became so easy that the average MuriKKKan can access it, and only then did our beloved Pepe get confused with the alt-right.

Nah man smoking a blunt and playing Hearthstone

feels good

In other words he said some true shit about niggers and/or muslims amirite?

topkek at (you), not with you

If that is so great, he shouldn't have anything to be ashamed of if he posts his real name.

Im not from America and I don't give a fuck about Trump or Hillary, but CNN acted like a fucking fascists. To the ones who defend CNN shit, can someone explain me why this mega corporation is so fucking mad for internet memes??

based assessment

A bunch of gang banging murderous niggers running around that comprise 12% of the population yet account for over half the murders and you don't think he should be worried?

The people you're describing would have to be from India on the now-rare HIB visa. Liberalism in the US disappeared before WWI.

>topkek at (you), not with you
I don't think that's the preferred syntax. Keep trying though cutie

a Reddit admin gave up the email address the kid used to authorize his account. Pretty fucked.

Because Trump and his followers, me included, are going to bring CNN down.

Go back to Twitter, Donald.

So I guess Reddit gave him a raise right?

How about you say some "true shit" and then put your name behind it and tell everyone you know about it on social media...

Well considering I'm an Independent Conservative, most of my friends that work there are too. I only have one Indian friend from San Fran Psycho. He didn't vote because he wasn't feeling either candidate. He told everyone he voted for Hillary though. I did too. It's easier just to get by. Liberalism is a mental disorder

>Liberalism in the US disappeared before WWI
Then what do you call SJW's, fags, trannys, niggers, muslims and others who voted for "her".

I'm just saying that if you aren't ashamed of it, put your named behind it.

>a Reddit admin gave up the email address the kid used to authorize his account. Pretty fucked.

He's not a kid. And there is no evidence that a Reddit admin did that.

You can't do that because of the hivemind. Even if it is true. Niggers gonna nig

Your summer is showing

Sup Forums faps to images of their Fearless Leader.

radical progressives

not all progression is progress

I'm not ashamed of it but I don't have enough money to protect myself from all those niggers.

>I'm battling the liberal cuck agenda, one overwhelmingly gay facebook post at a time
>hey MOM, guess who's not PC and proud ;DDD

this form of the right needs to die

They didn't. Sup Forums is desperate to be more than Brietbart leftovers and have you busy trying to force a meme.

your autism is showing

>>>>don't you have a board for this

They just googled his twitter name and found his facebook and then tried to match up the details and figured it must have been him. He literally had all his personal info out there and was acting like a dumbfuck at the same time, not too surprising.

Welcome, newfriend. Please, for everyone's sake, lurk more.

hmm
inb4 "go back to pol!"

No. You are honestly just a pussy.

bzzzzzzzzt

fake stories about real news that you call fake news.

IRONY

go back to Sup Forums you have a board for this

They used buzzfeed parasites to gather all the info he let slip on his reddit acccount, tracked it back to his facebook where he bragged then did a little tracking until they found his phone number. At which point they called and started blackmailing him

Go to the ghetto and put an "I hate niggers" sign around your neck.

They just Googled, it came up on FB.

Uhmm … alt-lib?

Seriously, dude, real liberalism is the opposite of narcissism. Real liberalism means "I will listen to you even though I don't agree with you and so long as you don't insult me while you try to explain your position."

jesus christ young republicans are the most pathetic group of people ever.

Statement: The United States would be much better off without niggers.

That statement is 100% true and backed up by government statistics. Now go repeat that on social media.

You just made my point. You are too much of a pussy to do anything like that.

OOooO I'm so mad

muh damn autism is out in full force

I can hardly contain all this rage

I'm so exposed

You just did.

Yeah, I'm not going to go all Dylann Roof on their ass.