Get cast in a Tudor Period drama with Mark Rylance

>get cast in a Tudor Period drama with Mark Rylance
>be shit in it
>suddenly cast as Spiderman
Lets be honest. Was he a casting couch success story?

Are faggots gonna faggot?

If a faggot faggots in woods while faggoting, are you going to hear it? faggot.

He was on Bailey Jay's horror podcast. So he probably got tips after the show.

>Tudors having anything good in it

Wasn't Cavill in that show?

why are whites so creepy looking

Im on about Wolf Hall (which is a Tudor Period drama about Henry VIII's first divorce), which is very good.

>>be shit in it
was he shit in it? i can't remember his part but that doesn't necessarily mean he was shit, he wasn't the focal point in any of it

Fewer tits than the Tudors, but otherwise superior in every imaginable respect.

for the prodigal son of the main character (who's family all died just before his return), he had the emotion of a plank of wood

You kidding? Look at his twink face! Of course he was on the couch.

Holy fuck, did s/he bareback Spidey for bragging rights?

He looks like a young Jamie Bell. Did Jamie Bell cast couch for Billy Elliot?

are you implying there's other ways to get an acting job besides the couch?

haha nigga

Oh wait, different Tom Holland. But that would have been fun. Also, Jamie Bell is a qt.

I thought that WAS Jamie Bell for a second.

I wish I was that casting agent.

Tom Holland and Jamie Bell should make out to see who is superior.

There's a Tom Holland thread on /hm/ right now.

That's a great idea

Oh yeah I know. I'm still going to shitpost about him here

IMA str8 dude but Tom Holland as Peter is making me think things I didn't think about Tobey and Garfield. Are str8 guys secretly beautiful twink fanciers?

>Straight
You've got a little bit of gay in you lad, nothing wrong with that, especially when it comes to Tom.

Good boy. I have a tab open on the Cute Thread myself.

He does have pretty face.

>out of a cast that includes a Disney Channel bitch, Hannibal Buress, and Robert Cucky, Jr., he's worried about Tom Holland
He was great in The Impossible. I'm sure he won't be the reason this movie is utter trash.

And a cute smile

This is the most /fit/ thread I have ever seen on this board.

This is pretty tame compared to so many other threads I've seen.
Also I wish that pen was my cock

Is that the face he'd pull as he fucked you in the ass?

No, this is.

I don't believe you, I'm going to have to find out myself. I know what face he makes when he gets fucked in the ass though.

That's a cute face. But my heart belongs to Rami Malek.

That gif was still for about five seconds until he moved, freaked me out a little bit tbqhwy. Rami is cute though, even with his crazy eyes.

Aw yeah.

This is a pretty gay thread.

What is Rami listening to? My guess is John Coltrane's Ascension

My guess is Psy's Daddy.

What do you think, MCU is some FOX shitshow that only exists to provide boys to Bryan Singer?

Don't say that, Tom might be irresistible but he hasn't been violated like that, he got where he is through hard-work and talent alone.

He actually comes from where I live and desu there's no doubt that it's all nepotism no talent whatsoever

You misunderstand. What I mean is that MCU is not run by Singer's dick. It's run by Jew agenda. If FOX casts a shit actor for Cyclops, it means that he's good at pole polishing. If Disney casts a shit actor for Spidey, it probably means that he has jew cabal connections.

Explain
Nah he's got no Jew in him at all.

I won't lie here anons. If there's a scene where Uncle Donald Glover is getting his freak on with Aunt Marisa Tomei and Petey Tom Holland walks in on them, wew lads I'm probably running to the bathroom stalls for that one.

You guys gay or something?

>Implying Aunt May doesn't fuck Peter
The sexual tension between them was palpable.

Yeah, can you blame me?

Bi, but yeah.

That's what my little scenario proposes.
>it's an Uncle Ben teaches the ropes to Peter with Aunt May as first girl

Can you blame us with the twinkiest Peter yet?

Suddenly I know what is to be a Spartan or Roman Centurion. Be in your late 20's or early 30's. Wife's at home. It's not working out. Then you see Tom Holland waltz into your camp and he's your private serving under you. You experience your second sexual awakening.

fucking pooftas

SAGE

That's one of the great fantasies, being a centurion like that, not only could you make him suck your cock or fuck his ass, he'd fucking love it too.

Yeah he played the kings friend, Charles or something i remember now

fucking pleb

I want to protect his smile.

Boy you can already tell he's starting to age like shit.

He has a boyish face but 20's skin.

Jesus Christ I want to fuck him forever.

What's wrong with his skin? Looks fine to me.

It is totally fine for his age, but he's cast to play a guy who's supposed to be like 15.

He seemed believable in Civil War

Do it, user

>I want a radically different take on Spider-Man, I want him to be more like a middle-aged historial fiction author. Maybe one who had a particular focus on the near east during the Roman era. I know... get me that Tom Holland guy.

I would if I could. There's nothing I want more.

kek

We're just pull shit from that /hm/ thread, aren't we?

Yeah but we still get to post Tom at least.
>me on the left

its the genetic superiority

He's not really a major character in the books either, the kid from GoT is more like his real prodigy

Welp, time for me to head to bed. Have a good one and may you some day encounter Tom, user.

Thanks ;^) Sleep tight.

This is the thread where I discovered Tom Holland appearing on the Wolf Half credits wasn't that guy but apparently a twink I never noticed

You learn something new everyday.

Why does he always look like he's wearing big dentures or something?

Does he?