"I'm with the banned" Spotify announces political campaign against US travel restrictions

When people can’t travel, music will. Artists from nations on the proposed travel ban collaborated with American musicians in “I’m with the banned,” a new original series from Spotify.

youtube.com/watch?v=_f1eah9B_do

lmao gay as fuck just download the music you nerds

cringe and i hate trump

I don't use spotify, but the show looks neat.

are they not aware that even normies are getting sick of this shit

yassss!!
take this drumpf!

long time coming

of course the comments are disabled

>paying for spotify

>the community speaks out againt a literal nazi enforcing nazi-like laws (read a damn history book)
>hurr durr theyre just snowflakes
this is why no one likes trump

yowza you're a retard m8

why does everything have to be fucking political now

>irrelevant musicians from allahuakbaristan are on spotify
>still no japanese music

>he thinks that at one point, everything wasnt political

im glad you woke up user

wtf i hate trump now

Why is Pandora so objectively inferior to Spotify, literally in every regard Pandora is a piece of steaming dogshit

triggered af

God trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad god trump make me so mad sage

so many levels of retardation in this post

wtf i love spotify now

this
trump is litteraly hitler

Daily reminder that him triggering liberals and being occasionally amusing doesn't change the fact that Trump is a meme President owned by kikes

As far as music streaming services go, Pandora was the be all end all before spotify became a thing.

Popular artists literally despise Spotify because it pays royalties based on a proportion of total songs that the users have listened to instead of paying a fixed rate per song, thank God it came along to supplant the good goy Pandora service

I guess Europeans don't give as much of a shit about artists whining for their shekels

is Groove any good?

thats cool.
whats bad in this`?

>implying its possible in this day and age for a president to challenge the jew

>muh jew boogeyman

who says it's a boogeyman

alt-right people don't like altruism.

Jews hate whites and want the borders opened because they are bug human hybrids with a sickly unmatched greed eating pickles and shit at their bar mitzvah and want to enslave the darkies without any sentient white competition

fucking cringe man

jewish granddad handing you a werthers original for the good hollywood opinions

Don't like anything*

WTF TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Fuck Islam.

I'd do the same, but thankfully I was never stupid enough to pay for or even use Spotify at all.