Kvass

Eastern countries should drink their cold local kvass instead of getting fat from coke and other western high carb crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podpiwek
books.google.fr/books?id=LB-OLxQWzPcC&pg=PA132&lpg=PA132&dq=limonade de cochon kvas&source=bl&ots=CXP5lagyDh&sig=M4LVI4qTMUCtbYCx9cF_rl5GSZ0&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH5aqpgtXMAhVMfRoKHUkyA68Q6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=limonade de cochon kvas&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the brands made by coca cola and pepsi. Best kvass is the one you make at home, with a few ingredients and a couple days' wait.

Of course, that's why I said "local". Pic is here just for bait.

what the fuck is that

Yes this.

Tell us slav bros, I'm imagining it tasting like carbonated beet juice mixed with vinegar and sugar or some other bizarre flavor combination that you weirdos find palatable.

It's like bread soda made the same way beer is made but with bread. I never really understood it.

Kvass gets a bit boring tbqhwithufam

I would say it's mildly sweet and bitter, like beer malt, but actually, you pretty much nailed the taste. The branded ones are closer to coke, the home made ones differ due to various recipes See also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podpiwek .

I prefer birch soda

I'm repulsed, but strangely curious. I think I need to try this.

kvass means sharp in new norwegian

It's nice, but a little bit to watery for me.

I'll stick with my Sarsaparilla

Always wondered what does it taste? Can I order it from somewhere to Finland?
I personally like kvass (kali was other name for it, or was it Estonian name for it?) and bring it numerous bottles back when visiting Balt-lands on vacation or something.
For that matter I like making home made beer from rye malts (comes as non-alcoholic) as well as mead. Little by little I'm perfecting my own recipe for the beer.

>bread soda

and they call us fat?

books.google.fr/books?id=LB-OLxQWzPcC&pg=PA132&lpg=PA132&dq=limonade de cochon kvas&source=bl&ots=CXP5lagyDh&sig=M4LVI4qTMUCtbYCx9cF_rl5GSZ0&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH5aqpgtXMAhVMfRoKHUkyA68Q6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=limonade de cochon kvas&f=false

I tried to make kvass earlier this year from a tutorial on Youtube. I don't know what I did wrong, but it ended up not fermenting at all. My roommates and I had a good kek about it, calling it bread tea or bread juice, but it tasted pretty awful. But I am interested in trying it again. Anyone have a recipe that they know will work?

sarsaparilla soda taste like root beer

We have it in DDR, it is more sour than the russian one, though.
Also, post some fermented tea funghi. It looks disgusting, but the drink tastes great.

This depends on bread, perhaps.

My grandma used to make apple and plum kvass. It's pretty tasty.

>fermented tea funghi
Kombucha? We have that here, it's basically vinegar beer that you can buy underage. It's a drink for hipsters

I've found that most pee colored drinks taste surprisingly good.

Latvian kvass
best kvass

I used to drink this when I went to local markets in Latvia. Even bottled kvass is vastly superior to Cola.

the most left used to be godlike 7 or so years ago when it had like 1,5% alcohol. its still good, the only softdrink i drink

>I went to local markets in Latvia

GOD BLESS FRANCE

Thank you for choosing to visit the best country on earth.

It is illegal to produce or sell "kvass" in Germany.

why would you do such a thing