R
E
K
I
N
O

HERE WE GO

Can't barrage the farage

This movie has a smashing lineup of talking heads.
>David Davis
>James Delingpole
>Nige

Expectations?

I'm hoping this somehow goes viral

Fuck off with your racist propaganda film

kek

steady on cuckfilmolgist

Literally propaganda on another level.

ooh only 157 views so far, I feel so special

what's it to ya cuck shill faggot kike?

>comments disabled

this, why hasn't the international community demanded that they cancel the vote? Its embarrassing that they have the right to enforce some hillbilly shit like leaving the EU. Its the equivalent of "Should the EU kill all blacks?"

What we've been waiting for

>Reply
holy shit i hate anti-establishment fags

This is fantastic.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Nice, I'll throw a bump in

God bless the Queen lads!

>I can't form my own opinion and need carefully engineered shit shoved down my throat that was created by people with ulterior motives

>208 views crew

wew lad

It's been out like 18 minutes m8

vice.com/en_uk/read/brexit-the-movie-review-sam-kriss-martin-durkin

Because this isn't happening on both sides of a debate people want to win.

Sersh a cute

are you funded by the EU? you supporter of anti-democracy, anti-Whiteness, White GeNOcide and unaccountable bureaucracy

as if any sane person needs this film to tell them what to think, I just hope it has an effect on the idiots that buy into the surrendering ruling ourselves(which is treason) in order to be part of a club that imports millions and millions of shitskins to wipe is out

Before I start watching this it better not be some EU prop-
Oh. Nevermind.

>vice.com/en_uk/read/brexit-the-movie-review-sam-kriss-martin-durkin

Upper class "excited" about leaving the EU

>MFW

>Britain has literally stooped to making films on YT to change opinions of the population, rather than simple debate

EL OH EL

They have though. A lot of world leaders (including Osama) have urged that Britain not leave the EU

Deleted. Da fuck. You already managed to trigger some SJW cunt on Sup Forums OP?

Fuck off lad. We have the government and the media stacked against us, and now you're criticising the Brexit campaign for trying to win people over by making a film. Nothing more than a film that tries to convince people that we're better off out. Note that the left-wing media is already revving up their engines to denounce this as 'propaganda' while desperately shilling for the EU themselves. Either support the cause, or stay out of the fucking way you knob.

Fuck off Obongo

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

fucking hell lads

Well that was quick. Anybody have a copy?

>anti-democracy
>Propaganda video literally full of extreme hyperbole saying that if you don't pick our side in a democratic vote to remain in a democratic union you are "killing democracy and will never have power again panic! Fear!"

REMOVED FROM YOU-TUBE?????

We are being fucked with here.

You serious lads? Mine is still playing so...

Unbelievable

>violating Jewtube's terms of service

>removed

Ahahahahahahhahahahaha

pretty sure Cameron was right.

WWIII would start if there actually was a Brexit

also jesus christ Britain why can't you make a video that doesn't get taken down from YT?

you island apes are retarded I swear

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.
[spoiler]Sorry about that.[/spoiler]

S H U T
H
U
T

I T
T

D O W N
O
W
N

Same here.

Oy Vey! Was it uploaded on an official account?

REMOVED KEK

Mine is still playing on the Sup Forums embedded but the YT vid has been removed.

Don't refresh, try and download if you can mate.

FUCK, I ran out just after no one could name anyone in the EU.

you can't download but you could screen record

It just got removed as I was watching it.

This is poor shilling.

Don't tell me anyone hasn't reuploaded it.

That was fast.

Long may she reign.

I'm a burger who hasn't been following the news as of late. Is today the today Britain will leave the EU?

What the hell?
I mean, it's still running for me, but I don't know that it won't go away if I refresh it.

Um, guys?

m8 the yuropoor parliament can't propose law. EU is not a democracy. Get your shill talking points right.

Don't refresh

Found it here on the official page. It is split into parts though.

Better than nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltAtUTlm29w&list=PLxmmqnJBgiEBwrMoskhQaIOamCgM_aOvL&index=1

Removed within 10 minutes, lmao

Holy shit it's real! I still have the video cached in my browser with the open window, how do I download it?

Referendum on 23rd June, results on 24th I believe. Leaving will be negotiated over the course of several years.

Did you see me picture? It was too late.

>video removed

They watch us like fucking hawks m8

backup of the full movie, copy the link into your browser, don't click the embed because it's in 26 parts:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLxmmqnJBgiEBwrMoskhQaIOamCgM_aOvL&v=ltAtUTlm29w

thanks love

GIVE ME A DL AND I WILL UPLOAD MIRRORS ON YOUTUBE

Who made this movie?

Fucking hell, I wanted to watch this.

see

No problem petal

>that white cop
wouldsuckhisdick/10

This is some seriously fucked up shit, what the fuck is going on? Is the EUDF actively censoring Youtube now?

REMOVED

did that cat dig that hole

its a movie about the EU and how its bad?

Why is there no torrent for it?

fags leave

For those who can't see it, I'm 30 minutes in and they're attacking the EU on regulations from an extremely libertarian perspective. I see myself as heavily libertarian but not sure if it will resonate with normies

james bond pls

Yeah... but it got removed... after... 18 minutes...

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I had a feeling that greedy cunt hannan and his m8s was gonna make us pay to watch it

Did the film use any copyrighted clips or whatever? YouTube's automatic copyrighted system is a fucker and deletes shit even when the uploader has permission

>copyright.

Saved.

Did no one download it?

>Removed

did anybody download it? got shoah'd already lads

That's a good plan.

Who made this? Is it going to be on TV? I doubt the BBC would ever show this shit.

it's crowd funded

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.
you know who to vote

No shit, they can't exactly say "we took this down because it challenges the narrative we support"
Youtube has never given a shit about copyright violations that aren't hilariously blatant, but for some reason this video gets before they could have even watched it to see any violations. If you think there's nothing fishy about that, I have a bridge to sell you.

>This video has been removed for violating Youtubes Terms of Service

>bbc
>giving both sides of the debate

(pic) 1

It will have been a load of Europhile versions of brit/pol/ flagging it for anything and everything because that's just how internet tribalism works these days. It'll probably be back up soon.

Was in the middle of watching ... Baam

The nose smelled somethin

Nah, the process takes ages even when youtube don't drag their feet about it, and I'm not convinced they don't agree with taking it down. I don't have the file or I'd do it myself, but the video needs to be uploaded elsewhere while it still has momentum.

O-okay