Twitter on full censorship mode

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS
dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/rapper-sarah-palin-should-be-gang-raped-by-black-men/
dailycaller.com/2016/04/05/azealia-banks-said-sarah-palin-should-be-gang-raped-but-her-response-is-all-class/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow nice bait you filthy khoala fucker

>suspended the account of a Womyn of Color

THIS IS RACIST AND MISOGYNISTIC

nice filename newfag

whats up with blacks skulls

im not being racist but they look like chimps

>a racist tweet
Blacks can tweet white genocide all day long but conservatives blacks cannot call someone else a nigger? can they only do this when they're liberal or trans or something? How does this all work exactly again?
The cencorship is a neverending circle loopholes, instead of teaching people to take responsibility and learning them to think and criticize they tell people what they "cannot" say in the fear of being called a racist, anti semite or a homophobe instead I guess.

twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS

4chanX automatically generates these filenames, newerfag

>japmoot giving me trips on a shitpost

t-thanks

It's real man

Learn about the Jews. It's like you've never heard of them.

>conservatives blacks cannot call someone else a nigger?

Banks isn't conservative at all. She's just some nigger rapper who gets attention by acting like a retard on twitter.

Twitter is struggling as a company
Signups are extremely low
She's already publicly had a back and forth with the CEO
Is it that surprising?

Literally who?

What was the racist tweet?

It's collapsing in on itself.

>only if you select it
paranoid newfags like you are the reason my 4chin folder is a mess and i am not finding shit
fuck off kid

This. She's just edgy for the sake of being edgy which is an inherent nigger trait

>conservative blacks
she's not a conservative black, she's literally retarded.

actually, you're right she could be a conservative black

>Implying she doesn't let "white bois" cum inside her erry day.

Yup just checked they suspended the dirty nigger God bless based @jack
Has the white man finally grown some balls and come home?

Does she have any songs as good as 212 ?

No she's just a reverse cuck and enjoys cucking the white race.
If Sup Forums had any decency they wouldn't give this bitch a fragment of their time.

Niggers are not edgy; they conform to their shit ghetto culture

Said "Imma start calling you punjab you dirty bitch", called him a sandnigger, called on the genocide of muslims

Shit ghetto culture is as edgy as it gets.

t. White guy who lives in a primarily black ghetto ass neighborhood
Got niggers pissing me off with their edginess almost 24/7

Why don't you rename your files when you save them you retard? Besides, don't you know when you save an image, the filename automatically gets turned into a string of numbers?

But even so, most nigs wouldn't dare come out as a Trump supporter while starting drama with Zayn for no reason. She's definitely not conservative (anyone can come to this conclusion based on her feud with Iggy Azalea), but she's definitely something else.

we can turn this on the sjw by accusing them of being racists themseleves since they are trying to pigen hole black women into being good goys

black people can't be racist

/thread and BLM btfo (even though I side with Azealia on this)

She's edgy by even nigger standards.
Just a testament to her edginess and how much of a nigger she is.

Shes actually kinda cute for a spade

>Sup Forums
>decency
try again m8. there's no logic on this board.

Why doesn't anybody make a twitter substitute?
Why does censorship need to dictate the zeitgeist?
I fucking hate kikes.

No decency or consistency.

Because Twitter's dying, there's no point in entering the microblogging market now

This is good no matter what. We knew this day would come. They're eating each other. Trans people are talking about gay "privilege", Twitter is going full authoritarian censorship mode and now shutting down a strong woman of color. All this solidarity with other "oppressed peoples" is falling apart at the slightest sign of conflict, and sides are being taken.

Ouroboros is hungry.

the enemy of my enemy

Who is this nigger and why should I care that she lost her Vine subscribers?

not if you store it using the meta data name attribute of the href
provided faggots like you didn't destroy it during upload by letting 4chanx obfuscate the filename
>using save as... on 4chin
for fucks sake you are really new

>Twitter's dying

Is it?
I really hope so.

Whatever nerd, I'm still going to do it and so is everyone else

No she's your enemy. Just a retarded version of it.

LET IT HAPPEN.

Niggers can be racist now?

yeah, stock is bad because the company is actually doing shit numbers with sign ups.
They'll fire Jack and sell out before it crashes too badly though

>nerd
no need to get salty faggot

witnessed

>>Twitter's dying
>Is it?
>I really hope so.
Lol duh read Forbes.
Never mind run for your life Brazil there are mobs of shitskins armed and dangerous.

>caring this much on a scandonavian axolotl breading forum

Hey, you managed to save one with the filename intact!

this is a somalian

>heh, not being racist
>next I might call them niggers
>*alt+tabs back into CS:GO*

yikes user

You know she's just gonna shitpost on here now?

Post your beautiful black booty Azealia. I know your lurking.

This is how kikes became succesful.
And people still keep spouting this bullshit.

god DAMN IT, straya

But I thought Blacks can't be racist? Prejudice + Power = Racism. Blacks don't have any power, therefore they can't be racist.

most of my reaction stuff is dumped from other boards including Sup Forums
and even the degenerate inbreeds there know how to shitpost properly

no shit sherlock

Well looks like its either defend a red-pilled negro or defend twitter censorship.

The only winning move is not to play.

She looks like a fucking money. Way too ugly.

Race is skin deep, biggot!

consider suicide pretty please.

my government is working on it

I mean by definition, you're right, they can't be SYSTEMATICALLY racist since they're not in power but they can still be racist
>I know it was bait but you seem ignorant

>spends all day yelling at a 14 (15?) year old

This isn't censorship this is pretty straight up TOS

remind me again why Sup Forums hate's woman?

>azelia banks
>conservative black

pick one.

they don't get outside enough to date one and they blame them for that

Wow, I never would've thought a black would lose out to a muslim in the "Oppression Olympics." I always thought blacks had free reign to say and do whatever racist things their little monkey hearts desired. Have we entered a new era in which Muslims are now considered to be the most oppressed peoples and thus deserving of the most protection and latitude to kill and maim and inflame? What a strange day indeed.

They are the new destructive kids on the block.

>white people are responsible for systematic racism, in which they use their power to oppress minorities
>any time a white person looks sideways at a minority the governement/media/social justice mobs get them fired, harass them, and vilify them

Someone explain this to me

How long before normies get tired of Kikebook and Jewwer censorship?

did a bunch of white men suddenly decide a black womyn could be racist?????

Unfortunately normies like being protected from unpopular opinions, so probably never.

Besides teaching me how to identify traps, Sup Forums has taught me how identify somalians very well.

Blacks cant be racist though

It works like this:

-Whites are inherently racist. (Original Sin doctrine)
-Blacks are inherently non-racist, unless they internalize racism from white society.
-Blacks cannot ever be racist against whites because whites are target practice for the coming proletarian revolution.

Now you know, comrade, and knowing is half the battle.

>implying it's okay to be open about it
lol blacks are being fucked but it's not cool to be open about it.
You gotta be lowkey with the racism user.
Also
>any time a white person looks sideways at a minority the governement/media/social justice mobs get them fired, harass them, and vilify them
this is literally a very small population this happens too so that's a DOA argument

A gem Sup Forums missed on Azealia.

Azealia on Palin: dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/rapper-sarah-palin-should-be-gang-raped-by-black-men/

Palin's awful response: dailycaller.com/2016/04/05/azealia-banks-said-sarah-palin-should-be-gang-raped-but-her-response-is-all-class/

I don't see your point. Where does being open about it come into play?

Just because it's a small segment of the population doesn't mean shit. It's happening. Meanwhile, it isn't happening to minorities. Literally the opposite of what these people are screaming about is true and they screech like stuck pigs

That's old news.
You can threaten to kill white people on Twitter, and they don't care.
If you call a fat girl, fat they suspend your Twitter.
I stopped using it. You should too.

I thought poc couldn't be racist.

>white people are responsible for systematic racism, in which they use their power to oppress minorities

I don't see your argument. This is literally just how it is. If a black person were to be racist to a white person, the same would happen. Whites as a whole don't make a big as a fuss on social media which therefore becomes news but it's not like blacks are actively getting away with racism. If so link me some sources familia.

?

you gotta try harder user. both sides do that.

It'll never go away guys. Racism will always be around and each side will be racist against each other.

Stop trying to choose who to put more blame/hate on.

t. white male

No dindu.
No one in a single example you have says "exterminate the blacks" or "kill all black people"
It's not the same, idiot.

Fuck you. He asked for examples, so I gave them.
Go back to tumblr, snowflake.

Whoa-whoa bro calm down. I was just mentioning to both of you in a peaceful manner that this shit won't go away. Everyone will always have some sort of chip on their shoulder and you cannot fix this. This is life.

>heh dindu
>next I might call them niggers
>*alt+tabs back into CS:GO*

I don't have the sperg attention span to actually go on twitter and screenshot racist tweets and make a collage. Google images was my best bet. You're missing the point though
Because of systematic racism, black people who are racist aren't even in high enough positions at jobs for people to give a fuck if they get fired at work anyway

Translation: Azealia Banks suspended by Twitter faggot staff for supporting Trump

>using save as... on 4chin
Oh man, I've been here since 2009. What are you supposed to do?

I'm actually on a break at work. Not mad at all, nigger. You're missing the point.
You said black people don't do that, or they'd be suspended.
They do it, and Twitter is fine with it.
Call someone the same things they call you, and be white, and Twitter will drop you.
All I did was provide the proof.

I thought you were referring to jobs.
I mean twitter is biased, what's new? Then again, this Azealia bitch just got suspended sooo...
Also people probably aren't reporting the tweets so it's not like twitter is actively searching for racists to ban. They usually deal with it based on reports on the twitter.
>nigger
there it is!

>compromises & logic
If only it were that simple on Sup Forums based peace user.
If only...

so its autism then
nothing, it's pure autism

It's racist if it wins an argument against a liberal.

And you thought that was a joke.

only kristen titus can save us now

Yep. The media owns us all, and could probably turn us into a violent anti-Trump mob if they hit upon the correct denouncement to throw ay him.

Miss Banks is only human, like the rest of us, and the media can sucker even the most red-pilled Sup Forumstard if they put enough effort into their "journalism."

Talks shit about white people, gets the cover of Rolling Stone, talks shit about a Pakistani, gets banned from a festival and Twitter. Ah the hypocrisy of liberals.