Why do governments see survivalists are terrorists?

Surely, survival preparedness is a universal human right. Also, what have you done to minimally prepare for a crisis where you live? Do you have any wilderness survival training? A survival plan for civic unrest?
>inb4 FBI datamining
No one has to answer, I just needed my post to qualify as a legit topic so we could share SHTF macros, pasta, and infographics.

It sounds rather obvious but if the US had another civil war the government as it is currently would no longer exist even if it "won" the war.

There was a red team war game about it. The top 10 most likely senarios did not play out well.

Ex-soldier with many friends both in and out of the military.

We go camping, but train there too.

Trading skills, teaching each other, discussing best practices, and generally having a good time.

We had a faggot FBI plant in here once. Opened up a conversation with "Hey! Wouldn't it be cool is we blew up X?" He wasn't invited back.

Sounds interesting, are the results printed somewhere?

>survival preparedness is a universal human right
that is fucking extra double retarded, ACTUAL human rights are retarded but what you just broke the retard barrier into special retard land.

>Opened up a conversation with "Hey! Wouldn't it be cool is we blew up X?" He wasn't invited back.
Don't have anything to do with such people. The minute any asshole brings that kind of thing up, even as joke, make them walk home. Even if they're "joking", they're trying to get you on tape, or get incriminating statements. Even jokes can be twisted into incriminating evidence. NEVER associate with someone this stupid.

this photo is russian tho

that;s the line of my post that makes this a political topic, keeping with the rules of the board. Feel smarter, or more retarded now that you know that?
;^)

>trauma medicine

No one's got anything to say?
No one's got anything to share?

>We had a faggot FBI plant in here once. Opened up a conversation with "Hey! Wouldn't it be cool is we blew up X?" He wasn't invited back.

Reminds me of when they done that at some mosque

>Put FBI agents in mosque to discover next target for terrorists
>Can't find out any information
>Start blatantly asking
>Get no information
>Start asking if they fancy blowing x up
>Muslims from mosque contact the FBI about a potential terrorist at their mosque

Yeah nice edge pic OP

It won't have rules because burgerclaps are psychotic degenerate who will happily copulate in the wounds of fallen compatriots.

They think it makes them ''speaciale'' or something. Murika stronk. Hurr.