Post smart actors, ie, actors with doctorates or research or shit like that

Post smart actors, ie, actors with doctorates or research or shit like that.

pic obviously related

rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication#Axioms
youtube.com/watch?v=n7z2OHsOjSI
covermg.com/megan-fox-aliens-have-always-been-here/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a fellow biochemist, I'm ashamed to have the same degree as him; he's a fucking retard.

I've yet to see anybody refute him
Was Terrence right all along?

count to 1, 1 time. you get 1. that is 1 X 1 = 1.
count 1, 2 times. you get 2 1 X 2 = 2.

Refuted
e
f
u
t
e
d

really makes you think huh?

this is the quote that blew up, but I like the part about all the weird plastic shapes he makes and patents

Pythagoras proved the existence of irrational numbers over two thousand years ago, so yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication#Axioms
>Peano arithmetic has two axioms for multiplication:

x X 0 = 0
x X S(y) = (x X y) + x

>Here S(y) represents the successor of y, or the natural number that follows y.
Since 1 is the successor of 0, 1 X 1 = (1 X 0) + 1 = 0 + 1 = 1

>that lack of rigor
Disgusting.

nigga what the fuck is rigor. I'm over here trying to explain this shit simply and you over there throwing S's n shit into equations. Unnecessary.

He doesn't have a biochemistry degeee

>what's the square root of two?
>we're told it's two
We're told it's 1.414213562373095...

Strawmanning in maths is a whole new level.

>so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two
>sqrt(2) = 2

Doctor Jimmy Fallon

If you multiplied one human once, wouldn't you then have two humans? Otherwise no "multiplication" even took place.

Doctorate in education

stay woke brotha

Licensed physician

PhD in neuroscience. She diagnosed with Asperger's.

>quits being a doctor to play the token asian guy in every movie

I heard he minored in chemistry.

Eh? Eh?

we wuz maths and shieet

yo we didnt need you to break this down to particles and atoms man

Danica McKellar

>I was just trying to find the four forces, so I took four planes and put them together where they fit naturally, an equilateral triangle, and it created a circle, a triangle and a square, and from there everything else was created just following my hands leading to a good place
>Since I was a child of three or four," he says, "I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!
>This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one," he says. "They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe

What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

>'Chayes–McKellar–Winn theorem'

noice

>wrote four non-fiction books: Math Doesn't Suck, Kiss My Math, Hot X: Algebra Exposed and Girls Get Curves: Geometry Takes Shape, which encourage middle-school and high-school girls to have confidence and succeed in mathematics.

That's how you do feminism right.

Too bad she's not a good actress. Hack! was pretty decent though.

shit explanation

great explanation

this is why education in the u.s. sucks. Teachers don't know how to fucking teach they just parrot shit they read in the book instead of actually explaining it in laymen's terms.

what the fug

Dude needs to go back to elementary school where you learn that multiplication is just sets of things.

One group of one apples is one apple.
One group of two apples is two apples.
One group of one Don Cheadle is 75 Terrence Howards.

Dolph Lundgren was quite a scholar, although off the top of my head I couldn't tell you what degrees he has.

Who is his daddy, and what does he do?

>"They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe

i can't fucking breath holy shit

t. brainlet

if you can't explain something in layman's terms then chances are you don't understand it very well yourself

>Dude needs to go back to elementary school
>one apples

I want Terrence to explain, if 1*1=2, then why does 1+1 ALSO equal 2?

'cannot be'

James Woods is supposed to be a genius. Not sure how anyone reached that conclusion but he generally seems smart.

Also Glenn Danzig seems remarkably well read, he's been on tv a couple of times or something.

2*2=4
2+2=4

Well, you can't have a "group" of "apple." I was struggling with the language.

He has a masters in engineering or something from the Royal Academy of Sweden

2*2=4
2+2=4

did I just break causality?

Ohhhh fuggg. I've been Terrence'd

>Not sure how anyone reached that conclusion but he generally seems smart.

Supposedly he has a recorded IQ in the 170's.

Anyone can explain multiplication in layman's terms, but if you can't understand such simple symbolic terms then chances are you're a brainlet.

So apparently he didn't actually complete his education. He only got into Pratt University because they allowed him to take some special entrance exam but he dropped out. He has an honorary doctorate from SCSU and tries to act like he's a real Ph. D.

He's a complete loon.

>a recorded IQ in the 170s
fuck, that's the kind of intelligence that gets you your own NASA project. Saying he took the low-road to success might be an understatement here.

He's also in unabomber territory. It's kind of a mixed bag.

>UNABOMBER territory
Are you just saying he's just smart enough to be that neurotic or does he think along the same lines as Ol' Teddy K.?

Simply having a high IQ doesn't mean anything. Unless he used his intelligence to excel in science or art for that matter, it would be noteworthy. Since all he did was star in a few good movies, it isn't so special.

>having a high IQ doesn't mean anything
Except for having more processing power in your head than most other people and generally being better at everything.

No one cares about your double digit IQ opinion.

Whether he wastes his considerable intellect or utilizes it in a manner you deem appropriate makes no difference to the fact that he has a considerable intellect.

Report in lads.

Completely average for my race :-)

Never been tested but probably better than you. I judge people based on their taste in movies, it's easier.

Pretty exceptional for my race

The human race?

I'm just saying a high IQ isn't really a determining factor on your life's trajectory. You could be working at CERN or maybe your making bombs in the woods of Montana or maybe your a vampire hunter in a middling John Carpenter movie.

Humans aren't a race

Is he serious?

>having your IQ tested

Enjoy being on multiple government registries.

>implying it wasn't against my will

These are some of the models Howard thinks would blow Pythagoras' mind. He's going to change the very foundation of mathematics.

>2016
>not living in a cabin up in Newfoundland, hunting reindeer for food and cut off from phones and the internet

Enjoy being on multiple government registries.

All three of those people are more interesting than you, >90.

>Implying we all aren't on multiple government registries

>Implying that doesn't get you on an special government registry

I never said they weren't. Why are you being so defensive?

>me
>defensive
okay 85, I'll stop scaring you with my big words

nah now he is playing a doctor

>tfw ywn quit your day job to make more money pretending to do your day job

Nigga it's 2016 you think the government can't watch you right now if they wanted to? Like every detail of your pathetic personal life isn't on file with the NSA?

Hahaha kill yourself you paranoid fuck. The CIA does not give a shit about your animu torrents.

>pathetic personal life

Whoa whoa whoa, back the projection truck up.

>Mfw retards will be happy with the preschool tier explanation but unable to comprehend the correct formal explanation

I don't see why mathematical semantics are necessary unless you're trying to coordinate a communion with angels via astrology or something. If it works why fuck with it?

>mfw this guy replied in support of his own post after seeing everyone take a dump on it

you didn't even put any effort into it you fucking nigger you literally just repeated an article on wikipedia.

Because there is obviously one autist in here who took an internet IQ test yesterday and he feels he needs to flex his intellect.

but who made tha calculator??
white ppl! stupid ass honkey

>cut off from phones and the internet

but you just posted this from your phone using the internet

I stole a tourist's phone, they'll never find me

>IQlet detected again
Why are you so mad though? Try going to a gym, with your retard strength you could probably make mad gainz.

really made me think

>Mfw this moron thinks everyone that ridicules his lack of appreciation for formal explanations must be the same person
How fucking new are you? Yeah his post was low on effort but the explanation is still better.

If you took it before 16 you need to deduct like 20 points.

Because strict logic is more reliable than intuition.

his post is pretty much a red herring. its utilizing so much ethos that it determines to confuse.

>if the equation looks longer and more complex then it has to be right"

its a cheap tactic, and using tangible analogies is obviously the more intuitive route to go

youtube.com/watch?v=n7z2OHsOjSI

he says he grows diamonds for lasers

What if '1*1=1' feels logical and intuitive to me?

It should, but that's not a proof.

>pseudo-intellectual autist detected
Did your handler take the day off? Is your mother too tired from your exhausting personality to give a shit about you? Parents should be shot for allowing their insufferable mentally challenged children interact with the world unsupervised.

You need formal definitions for a full comprehension of the big picture and for a deeper understanding of the properties involved.
If you just want to learn how to calculate the bus fare change, fine, but if you actually want to understand what's going on you need to see what's behind the curtain.

It it feels logical, that's your intuition.

>On February 26, 2013, Howard said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he had earned a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from South Carolina State University that year. Although he was awarded a Doctorate of Humane Letters from SCSU in 2012, he never attended the university and never earned a degree in chemical engineering.[27]

whats this guys deal?

An instance of intuition gone wrong:
If I ask the average high schooler what they believe 1^0 to be, after showing what the results are for other possible non-zero e's I doubt many will get the correct answer.

>psuedo-intellectual
That's a big word for you.

Okay then, I also followed a logical process and came up with '1*1=1.'

Megan Fox is redpilled as fuck on the true builders of the pyramids. Unfortunately, she doesn't admit in this interview that they were built for grain storage, but give her time.

covermg.com/megan-fox-aliens-have-always-been-here/

Thanks for posting this. Amazing that he thinks he can put "the mining industry" out of business.

>Okay then, I also followed a logical process and came up with '1*1=1.'
That's good. Proving something logically and also feeling intuitive about it is the best result you can hope for.

>That's a big word for you.
For you.

Actually, 1*1 = 2

x = y.
x2 = xy.
x2 - y2 = xy - y2.
Divide by (x-y)
x + y = y.
2 y = y.
2 = 1.
1 = 0.

Then using your formula: