Do different alcohol types give you different buzzes? Tell me your experiences

Do different alcohol types give you different buzzes? Tell me your experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIpj9W5IAoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's all the same anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

Are you sure? I think whiskey is the clearest buzz. Beer and wine make me sleepy

Vodka ist the clearest.

Hard liquor does nothing until it hits all at once usually causing a blackout.

Beer causes a buzz that makes the person more and more retarded.

Wine causes a buzz that feels warm and jittery until you get sick of it and stop drinking.

Bartender here: they do not. Alcohol is alcohol. The only variance is how much alcohol is in what. Now, some things make you feel sicker/more hungover due to high sugar content, but booze is booze.

To a certain yes but, 10 Jagerbombs will be different to drinking 10 beers, you'll definitely feel a different buzz energy and mood wise

Only because Jager has more alcohol and sugar than beer.

Beer makes you stupid

been drinking golden grain and whiskey with sweet tea all day, got shit to do but bout to pass out and already feel shitty

drank wine and beer all day yesterday and my stomach pains went away and stayed up most the night and didn't embarrass myself

hard liquors get you under the table and acting a fool faster, captcha are easier too

Yeah because jagerbombs have red bull lol... alcohol is alcohol. The difference is what you mix it with and the quantity you intake.

>Hard liquor does nothing until it hits all at once usually causing a blackout.

whiskey: calm/depressed
rum: calm/fun
tequila: party time
vodka: angry

Aw right now I understand how you're looking at the whole situation, obviously if all beverages were pure alcohol you'd feel the same, a bit of a stupid question if you're going to be so pretentious when responding

user have you ever had anything hard? That is for sure not the case

hard liquor buzzes come on quicker for me, beer buzzes usually take a beer or two to kick in but they make me bloated, which ruins it for me.

speaking of got shit to do and too drunk to barley type, anyone got some sobriety tips, already ate and still feeling it.

>tequila
shit makes me angry and vomit in my friends new car, i aint trying that again

liquor makes me a bitchy drunk
beer makes me a sleepy drunk
wine makes me a loving drunk
mixed drinks make me a happy drunk

they have done experiments like this and found that people will tend to act in ways that are suggestible or associated with a specific alcohol.

THERE IS LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE BESIDES WHAT LEVEL BAC YOU ARE AT.
anyone who says otherwise is an underage nig nog

basically all alcohol is the same but the bartender saying it effects people the same is a retard. They all have other substances in them so it effects people in slightly different ways ie 100ibu IPAS vs a glass of merlot.

the difference is that a higher abv drink will get someone drunker quicker and that is it. there is no difference in how you "feel" besides "feeling" like you are another gender or something gay like that. basically the same thing

for alcohol i find no difference.

smoking weed in different forms i find huge differences though. joint compared to edible compared to dab is all very different.

What is your opinion on different highs you get from different strains of marijuana? Do you also think thc is thc and its all the same high?

The difference lad is that it tends to effect people in slightly different ways. Same way people handle tastes differently, to say that its exactly the same for all people is naive/misinformed. I agree some of it is inflated bullshit but it does vary a slight amount

youtube.com/watch?v=TIpj9W5IAoI

also cannabis isn't really the same as alcohol that is like apples to oranges. but I am a stoner and yeah I would say for the most part there isn't that big of a difference unless you are talking about potent indicas vs sativas or hybrids etc.

Beats me I'm not the guy who brought it up and I dont smoke anything outside stogies once in a blue moon

i believe the video was for you and the sentence was for me

I get crazy headaches on red whine. That's the only difference.

did you see the clip, though? It's about beer vs tequila and all alcohol really and says that there is really no difference at all but what is already in people's preconceived notions.

if you think tequila makes you crazy.. and then you drink tequila, you will get crazy. people associate wine and champagne with classiness and being refined etc.

I've noticed it with wine, I think because it has all the sugar in it

Tequila makes me crazy ... I can handle everything else.

alright I'm out. fuck this thread too much underageb&

I either drink fireball, vodka, or everclear. I wouldn't say they impact me differently as far as a buzz goes, but the everclear will get me drunker than shit the fastest.

underagefag detected

Yes.
The sweetness determines how quickly the alcohol is absorbed into your bloodstream and some of the trace compounds in different drinks determines how quickly the alcohol crosses the blood-brain barrier into your brain.
Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot who hasn't studied brain chemistry..

>hurrdurr you drink different alcohol than me, which must mean you're underage

for sure, beer makes you more social, gives you more confidence

wine makes your more intellectual, and more mellow, relaxed

tequilla makes you have zero inhibitions

>being this retarded

yes, different drinks, different buzzes

Yeah and red bull gives you wings

No and yes.

No in that the intoxication is any different because of the drink, its different from other stimuli and preconceptions, and the taste. But the "buzz" isn't different, you are becoming intoxicated on ethyl alcohol, it doesn't matter what that ferment able sugar comes from.

Yes in that consuming stronger or weaker beverages with more or less total volume will effect how quickly you become drunk, and how much water you will ingest per drink to counteract the diuretic properties of alcohol.

If you drink 20oz of 5% beer, or 20oz of 5% diluted spirit in water, not regarding taste, and rate of consumption, you will feel exactly the same.

That is certainly not true. Im a straight alcoholic, my drink of choice used to be vodka and it would always, and I mean always, make me angry and usually ended up fighting somebody. Anybody for any reason.

My family and friends put on an "intervention" for me, and made me feel like an asshole piece of shit so I stopped drinking vodka and just drank beer. Never once was I angry or violent from drinking just beer.

Eventually I started drinking whiskey, and still the same. No anger, no violent outburts.

I drank vodka at a christmas party for the first time in a loong time this past christmas, ended up beating the shit out of my sisters boyfriend for apparently no reason.

You can claim its the amount of alcohol I drank, but I get blackout drunk on beer and or whiskey on a nearly daily basis and havent had a single issue other than pissing myself in my sleep a few times

Beer makes me talkative and happy.
Harder liquor usually I skip that part and just go straight to the clueless faggot. But if I take it slow, then it's the same as beer.

It's yes and no op

In the end alcohol is alcohol. It's a chemical that gets us drunk. However we consume different types of alcohol differently so it feels different in a way.

For example. People usually pound shots of tequila. There's a rowdier "party" connotation that goes with it

People sip mimosas. It's a classier kind of buzz because only brunch faggots drink mimosas.

Beer is pretty filling, so when I'm drinking a ton of beer I feel full and kinda jolly. Beer drunk for me is usually pretty happy.

TLDR: each type of alcohol is consumed differently and makes us feel different for various reasons but alcohol is alcohol

Yes but it's so miniscule that you can't tell. It's dependent on alcohol and sugar

beer = sleepy
wine = chatty
vodka = rekt