H-how are you today Anonymous?

H-how are you today Anonymous?
Feeling d-down? Alone? Hopeless? L-like your regular dose of Seroquel is ineffective at f-fully treating the negative symptoms of y-your schizophrenia?

I'm here for you Anonymous. And I have tea!

hi -cc

Talk about your dad you dumb weebo cunt

S-sorry, can't be a weeb

life is shit no modivation to do anything

*wraps her arms around you and rests her head on your shoulder* C-can you go into more detail, m-my love?

Hooray!

Good! Still feeling excited yet apprehensive about starting work next week, but it's all fine~

How are you? We're talking on steam but I don't like to bother you there while you're threading

I once got really drunk and puked on myself while partying with friends.
Still feel bad about it :(

Will there be twitch streaming today?

How are you today Alice?

Good evening Alice, what kind of tea have we got tonight?
I just had some green tea

never get anything done never advance always browsing this website

I c-can't complain, though I sneezed s-so hard I think I cracked a rib. It h-hurts.

Why the stutter in your voice?

Man I get drunk and throw up in sinks. A couple of chicks walked in and I am still trying to act cool whilst throwing up trying to get their numbers.

I... didn't even know you could do that. Sleep it off and see a doctor if it's still bad tomorrow, I guess?

never do anything never advance always browsing this board everyday

Take a pic of you in your undies and post it please :3

L-let's see! Looks l-like peach

NIce dodge. Talk about your dad

I've only ever had peach iced tea. It was pretty good

Yes t-there will be

lonely asf wanna be my frend?

I'm growing bored of video games, of jerking off, everything.
Eating is the only thing I seem to enjoy anymore and I'm putting on weight, which is giving me body issues.
I keep telling myself I should start working out, but I never seem to have the motivation. I wake up, I hop in the shower, brush my teeth and just sit here, infront of my computer, for eighteen hours straight.

I'm still living off money from my job before I got fired. I'll be fine for another three months, but I need to get a job soon, and there's no motivation there, either. I keep thinking about ending it, but fuck, I'm not sure that not existing is any better than living in a rut. With that logic, I should get up and do something, but.. I just don't see a point. I mean, I don't have any goals or anything, At best I just want to play vidya till I'm 50ish and blow the roof of my skull open once I'm too infirm to pee without help. When I was young, I wanted to help people. I wanted to be a police officer or a doctor or something, but somewhere along the line, everything just turned hollow.

I want some Pee Tea, freshly milked from your bladder.

I could really use a dose of that love tonight, ma'am.

H-have you tried not going on Sup Forums t-then?

W-will do

Alice, do you mind if I fantasize about you being my fuck slave?

God I hate you. So much. Please go see a real therapist

What country are you from? Who even helps you make these?

Ohhh i could go for Licorice tea

Everything okay hun?
Thank you

Newfags have no idea this dude is a dude. Literal faggots

just found out my best friend of 10 years has been dating my ex behind my back for the last 6 months. do i have a right to be pissed off about this?

Puking at parties is a normal thing is what I was getting at with that guy then again I drink to numb the thoughts of ever loving someone again because the only girl I ever fell inlove with OD'd 5 years ago. If I do go to parties sober I swear I can hear her voice or see her face in crowds

Why Sakuya?
Jill pls

>bagged
i am so dissapoint

*wraps her arms around you from behind before jumping on you back* P-piggy back ride!

why did your dad molest you?

Is this the thread where you're going to post your butthole?

Will you marry me?

Can I claim you as my waifu in the waifu threads? Please and thank you, Sakuya3d.

S-sounds like you n-need it more than me

nice. How about some Earl Grey hot if you please. Let's start our session today

oh ive tried dosnt work this place makes me feel dark

Why do you do this? Trying to bring this cutesy personality to a board filled with horrible degenerate content. What do you hope to accomplish teasing these mongs with your costumes and blonde wig? Asian people are so fucking odd.

Hey Alice, Grocery user here. After your thread yesterday, I've decided to spend the last of the grocery bucks you gave me on ground beef and burger buns. Also, thanks again.

S-she's your ex, s-so no.

I d-don't think one should b-be drinking that much dear.

Why n-not?

Nope.

Nope

Nope

I'll be moving away to another country and I have to leave my hospitalized partner behind. Do you have some green tea?

Are you an actual therapist by career or is this all just for fun? You do realize there have probably been at least a hundread guys that jacked off to you by now.

Hey Alice, This is going to be vague and I know this isn't one of your morning time threads, but here it goes. A while ago I described some the issues I had where you suggested I may have anhedonia (depression) and that prozac and fluxotine may be the best answer. So I went to the doctor and got some samples of trintellix. He said it was better than prozac but asking for your opinion.

Also I never talked to you over email and I don't care if this is public, only personal information that identifies me.

What kind of LootCrate stuff do you have in your house?

When are you going to post your butthole?

I will be, yeah.
pls what? you need something, anonymous?
thanks hon

im posting this with an ulterior motive in mind

>Why do you hate me dear?
presumption
affectation

you're not fooling most

I just breakdown if I see her, I had a dream this morning and it broke me down.

My drinking is related to this and it will not stop nor do I want it to stop because when I drink I dress like a pirate

hidoi arisu-chan

Why w-would that be a good thing..?

I've b-been doing this for the last six years d-dear. Lurk moar if y-you don't know why.

Oh d-dear, l-let my rent go through and I'll s-send some more

where is my Oolong, Alice?

I have a question, is coffee really bad (and why)? And do I have an addiction?

Because she's not cutest touhou
Yes, a friend.

I'm n-not lying so I'm n-not sure who I am trying t-to fool

>Oh d-dear, l-let my rent go through and I'll s-send some more

>Never.

Not even if it'll save the world?

Is there something wrong with your butthole?

S-so?

It's m-my honor, Anonymous.

I have a programer friend who also lives in NYC. Do you by chance program for time square?

But like I asked, why do you do this? Does it make you feel good that a bunch of weirdos online jack it to you?

Does it have negative effects mentally or physically? Also, I normally drink about 5 cups a day

I went through a period of depression recently (over the last 6 months). Through counseling and other stuff I improved a lot. Enough that I thought it was all behind me (even stopped seeing a counselor).

Feeling down today though. Not sure why. Just kind of brittle, emotionally. I'm sure it will pass but I kind of just wanted to tell somebody, even if it is just on an anonymous message board.

sounded like peach tonight, not oolong. sorry, user.
I... don't know why you think I'd make a good friend. but how's it going?

>But like I asked, why do you do this?

Thank you for taking up this torch, I didn't want to have to do it again.

I'd rather pester her about her butthole since she won't say anything about it.

Because I'm n-not an attention whore Anonymous

Oh ok you're a shut in trying to gain validation from a dying culture. Got it. Also... six years? No you haven't. At least not consistently. Enjoy being worshipped by a bunch of neckbeards.

Alice, what is your favorite kind of tea?

I am more approachable as a pirate

Have you ever been in love Alice?

So why not Reisen?
You have yet to prove you wouldn't. And I'm in heaps of legal trouble.

few people i have ever run into on this sire that id rather have end up in one of the gore and rekt threads than you.I cant wait till some one finds you and releases the video of you being in their dungeon for years.

I go t-to work every day in a b-big open office and volunteer every w-weekend at a hospital. A s-shut in, I am not

You really should lurk more, user.
If she wanted to be worshipped by a bunch of neck beards she would just camwhore.

>Because I'm n-not an attention whore Anonymous

tomorrow is my birthday...
i just wanted to spend it drinking tea with alice ;__;

Would you fuck me in the ass?

Wish fucking Otakus would stop with this stuttering bullshit already, it isn't a Japanese thing, it is only in some shit hentai and manga that is for the people who fantasize about being in power or being the Senpai with a cute Kohai.

This does not happen in Japan, it is for a very small populace of about 0.03% that like that shit.

Hence why Hentai/Manga cover all aspects of depravity and styles to get everyone's money.

>I am a programmer b-by profession

M-my friend Louise is Reisen

Welp, then I'll just keep on drinking, Thankya. On a side note, do you know something that could create memory loss? Something normal

What do I do if my girlfriend doesn't act like my girlfriend?

Aren't we all

>i just wanted to spend it drinking tea with alice

I'd be down for that if we were drinking the tea from her butthole.

I've l-literally doxxed myself twice.
Yet in six years, n-no one has the backbone to do it.
I doubt it'll happen now.

I'll b-be here and on stream

I mean, I'm not a lawyer, but I hope it all works out for you, hon.
happy birthday, dear.

what operating system(s) do you use alice?