It's a diagnosed with terminal lung cancer episode

>it's a diagnosed with terminal lung cancer episode

Hah, sucks to be you

they'll likely pump you full of drugs so in the end you'll just go to sleep

>phoneposting frogposter
Yep, it's cancer

>in the end you'll just sleep
finally.... my long deserved rest.... thank you all Sup Forumsbros.. I'm tired now.

You will be okay, if you have the willpower, you will defeat it. I sincerely love you user, be strong.

I'm sorry user.

You know what to do

Keep smoking
Doesnt matter now, does it?

That's what you get for smoking, faggot.

I'm sorry op.

It's time to unplug, if you get what I'm saying.

>it's an user forgets to take his insulin injection for his diabetes and his foot falls off episode

>terminal

yeah, he'll be fine

>it's a user stop smoking and starts working out episode
Start taking care of your bodies dumbass

A cure for cancer is right around the corner. I mean you'll probably die on the day before that happens but still!

What's fucked up is that recently there has been a skyrocketing in the numbers of cases of lung cancer in people who had never smoked or been exposed to cigarette smoke in their lives.

It can happen to virtually ANYONE at any time. Yes, even you.

Nah I saw it happen, it's suffering all the way through.

The only easy way out of life is sudden death or suicide. It's fucking baffling to me how this is not a bigger issue, pretty much all old people are extremely miserable.

right around the corner for 30 years now

>it's a spend to much time sit watching movies so have chronic constipation and being terrified to get lung cancer episode

Give it five.

well i'm sorry to hear that

sucks mang

He fell for the smoking causes cancer meme

Can you read?

Hey op did you have any symptoms at all before your diagnosis? I'm worried I might have it as well

Did you get it from smoking? If so thats hilarious. I always tell my buddy if he gets cancer I'm come to his treatment every time just to laugh at him. Really hoping he gets a hole in his throat so I can flick pennies in