This movie reminds me of Sup Forums, except it's not shit

This movie reminds me of Sup Forums, except it's not shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zg_C2FBHgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

movie is shit spends the whole time being a beta faggot for his spic bitch wife

Jonah Hill makes the movie shine. The beta bitch is just there to make him look more awesome.

Who would you fuck: Miles Teller or Jonah Hill? If Jonah Hill, then skinny Jonah or fat Jonah? Please explain your answer with as much detail as possible.

Teller, I'd pour jujubes in his butthole

How is it close to Warlord?

Damn, Lord of War.

I briefly skimmed over the wiki for you, and I don't think the two films have too much in common.

>its a Scorsese rip-off episode

Dats hot.

>escaping terrorists in Fallujah
>It Ain't Me starts playing
Kek

It was okay, had all the ingredients for something fun and a lot of them worked but they didn't utilize freeze frame gags well enough and they could have incorporated classic rock a little better (besides the aforementioned It Ain't Me scene).

I thought it was better. Went into the movie expecting a dumb comedy and got a mostly factual account of how two young shitheads managed to make millions selling weapons to the government.

Its worth watching for the story and Hill adds some comedy in between to lighten the mood.

Lord of War is overrated tbqh, it didnt delve into the details as well as War Dogs does.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zg_C2FBHgA

This tells it all

based on trailer, style reminds me a lot of Wolf of Wall Street. Like it's for the same audience

>DUDE SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE ALL FROM WOLF OF WALLSTREET LMAO

I understand you like that meme and want to post it as often as possible, but that's really not what I said. I said style, not story.
>inb4 another DUDE I'M A FAGGOT LMAO meme

>I understand you like that meme and want to post it as often as possible, but that's really not what I said.

It pretty much is, you've seen this one movie and use that as some kind of basis for anything similar, spoilers, there were movies made before 2015, and yes you are a faggot.

do you really not understand the difference between style and story, user? How old are you? You mentioned shady business practices when I meant to say that the way trailer looked (so not plot in the trailer) reminded me of WoWS. Not saying I was right, just checking with someone who has seen it.
>faggot
rude

It is actually very similar, you're not wrong. I love both movies.

>It ain't me starts playing

What is a scorcese film
Why the fuck am i mingling with plebs like you on the fucking tvand movie board. Youre breakin my fuckin balls here.