Spoilers: Future Plans For The DC Films Universe

- Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder have mapped out the entire DCEU. The DCEU film slate goes as far as 2023.

- Actresses Sienna Miller and Rosamund Pike are in talks for a DCEU role. Luke Evans and Joe Manganiello have also been approached for roles.

- Darkseid might not be the villain for Justice League 2. The studio might use the Injustice League or Ocean Master.

- Deathstroke is scheduled to appear in three future films.

- David Ayer will return for Suicide Squad 2. The film will be more human than the first film with less special effects. Ayer has been working on the script since early summer.

- Justice League Dark will be taking Shazam's release date in 2019 while Shazam will take Justice League 2's release date and Justice League 2 will move to November of 2019.

- Cyborg film will be replaced by the Man of Steel sequel. The title of film is Last Son of Krypton.

- Titans film will be coming out on October of 2020. Nightwing, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and Raven will be on the team.

- New Gods, Birds of Prey and Crime Syndicate films are all planned after 2020.

- Ben Affleck wants to do at least two Batman films. The Batman will come out on October 5th, 2018.

- There's been talks about bringing Static into the DCEU.

>Ben Affleck wants to do at least two Batman films.
MUH DICC

>- Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder have mapped out the entire DCEU.

then why is there a contradiction concerning Robin's death and those involved?

>- Ben Affleck wants to do at least two Batman films. The Batman will come out on October 5th, 2018.

So WB could only afford him for 4 movies? lmao.

Another thing that shows this is bullshit is another Cyborg cancellation report.

>source
>OP's ass
ok

>- Deathstroke is scheduled to appear in three future films.
Please...

>David Ayer will return for Suicide Squad 2.

Problem?

Fake

>Titans film will be coming out on October of 2020. Nightwing, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and Raven will be on the team.
I want to believe but how the fuck are they now gonna put Cyborg since he's with the JL now?

>There's been talks about bringing Static into the DCEU.
I don't mind this.

>The title of film is Last Son of Krypton.
Please don't, I love the sci-fi aspects of Superman but people won't tolerate another Superman film that focuses on his alien side and not his earth side no matter the quality.

>implying I'm not already sick of capeshit

>Titans film will be coming out on October of 2020. Nightwing, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and Raven will be on the team.
ma nigga

>Darkseid might not be the villain for Justice League 2. The studio might use the Injustice League or Ocean Master.
>Ocean Master

Yeah, it was semi-believable until this part.

Throne of Atlantis mother fucker?
>The comic not the animated adaption.
Pic related would be epic as fuck in live action.

>Jayden Smith as Static Shock

How Can Niggers Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

>- Cyborg film will be replaced by the Man of Steel sequel. The title of film is Last Son of Krypton.

Confirmed fake but please fucking make another Superman movie please.

I'm fine focusing on his alien side. We've had enough films on Earth already.

what contradiction?

>Joker kills Robin, Batman smashes his teeth out for it
>in Arkham gets the grill and tattoos.
>has those things BEFORE he meets Harleen Quinzel and brainwashes her into becoming Harley Quinn

No announcements in early September OP?