Feels time. Preferably images and gifs

Feels time. Preferably images and gifs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SH1j1luFOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ssssketit bois

Tell me what's troubling you. I'm listening.

bump

I am right here.

Hit me hard

Goddamn...that story...

Me too, thus saved it. Wanted to post more, but i actually only got funny depressing stuff.

post more, lurking

I remember that story :( feelsbadman

Does anyone else have the incredible urge to kidnap a little girl raise her and stockholm syndrome her?

This...dear God...waaaaaay too close to home.

If that user wasn't shitting us then I guess not all arabs are worthless pieces of shit

>me

I'm 21 and I want to die. Please help me.
No girl, no friends.
I work and sleep

Same boat brother.

I want to believe he is still out there....waiting, he will return.

delet

so deep

2 rel

True

What kind of work?

Sweet christ this is me
I'm here man, you're not alone on this island of misfit toys

Same but 20 years old and never even had a job...

Anyone who tries to argue against this clearly never had to deal with women

Stocking shelves
You

I'm here for you bud

This is me so much but im soon to be 23
I was bullied in the 7th grade and hit my innocent confidence so much, no real best friends or going out to socialize after that. Just me being the outsider in every occasion where i was with other people.

It's alright, b/ros. Just keep working hard and we'll get there.

Kinda cringe but also accurate

I don't want to start an argument, dude, but I just wanna say to everyone here:
They're not all lying bitches and whores. Please believe me, for your sake. There are ones out there that are real people, not caught up in their own public image.
There are women you can be yourself around. Please believe, I'm not trying to put you down, I'm trying to help.
I know this is Sup Forums, but whatever, I'll whiteknight a little bit for your guys' sake.

In that case you should have time and money to make improvements to yourself and your situation.

welcome to the human condition

Too close to home man.

where does one meet these fem-gems?

It hit me to man

so short yet so hurtful
/r9k/ is for you

Adding to this
Becoming a good communicator and learning how to convey your thoughts and feelings to your sexual partners helps a lot in helping relationshios develop as well as weeding out ones that don't work for both parties.
Some times you fall for people that don't value the same things as you. Doesn't make them wrong, just different. Move on

I never thought that mario kart would teach me life lessons.

I don't want time and money.
I want time and people to waste time with.
I wish I could be like that. Just waste time having fun, not knowing what I know.
I wish my brain would just stop screaming for, like, an hour. An hour of hanging out with my family without so much an inkling of anger, fear, doubt, sadnes... fear...

You are responsible for every single thing in your life.

You are miserable 'cause you want to play the victim; "I'm scared and afraid in a world I never made."

Hobby shops, at work, conventions

>you're not alone on this island of misfit toys
I think there is no better way to put it, friend.

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

You don't seek them out. You just live your life.
I've met plenty of excellent women because I didn't have an agenda, or an ulterior motive. I just picked up conversation with them at school or work or in line at a store.
Just live your life, and they'll find you. You'll know when they do.

Online video games, Renaissance faires, dog parks..
Focus on yourself first and they will come.

Fuck you man

Anyone who actually thinks that -all- women are superficial whores is an idiot.
Plenty of down to Earth women who are fucking great.

Electricians helper. honestly man idk where you live or anything but I'm sure there's a trade school or a local ibew or pipe fitters union where you live and learning a trade has really helped me with my depression. You get to learn lifelong skills and work with cool people and shit and work so hard that you forget about all the depressing shit and feel like a real man.

Dude, avoid negativity here.
Feels threads aren't about putting people down.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SH1j1luFOw

This killed my positiveness

Get some meds, start working out, treat yourself.
In. That. Exact. Order.
Shit doesn't fix itself. You need to want things to change, and you need the willpower to change them. Even a little at a time.

Oldie but goldie

be the absurd hero. Life is absurd, it has no meaning. People try to give it meaning with religion,or family, or friends, or love, or duty, but life doesn't care about those things and it will take all of them away from you. Look at life for what it is and still choose to smile, still choose to find meaning. Because nothingness is worse, and acceptance is defeat and sadness. Remember that it gets easier everyday either way. It either gets easier to get better or it gets easier to sink deeper, the choice is yours. Good luck good sir. I tip my hat to you along your journey.

Are you getting triggered?

>picked up the conversation
Not that user, but this is where I'll fail every time. My own damned fault, of course, but I'm 80% of the way to finally embracing I'll experience no more non-professional relationships.

Now someone get me off this feel train...I didn't ask for this...again, own damned fault, but still...

do you like camus by chance?

People at work said they were headed to a bar today after work. None of than showed up. I was the only person under 50 in the bar. I ate some food, drank a beer and left since I had drive myself. The old people just stared and whispered

I hate everything.

I still love this movie.

This got me. It really isn't just once. It's over and over again just getting slightly easier everytime. Damn man.

Hang in there bros.

>meds
I don't want to rely on medication.
It feels so fake.
But I'll do the next two. Or at least, I'm working on it.
I like to think of myself as a normie hybrid. I keep coming back to this world after fleeting moments in their's.

I turned 22 in may. Ended things with my gf today, this is the first feels thread I've been in in months

I keked

feels bad man

so you scream?

brethren

Just keep picking at it. If you didn't connect with them then then that doesn't mean you won't connect with EVERY woman you meet.
It just takes time. I've been waiting for a long time to so much as hold hands with a girl, or have a girl tell me she wants to be around me.
I guess I'll just keep waiting.

I used to spill my spaghetti when talking to girls as well.
Then I did two things. I started working out, which gave me a huge confidence boost. And I started thinking of women as friends. Think of them as male friends if that helps you.
I had a way higher success rate after that. I'm not even bullshitting here. Women don't want to talk to a fuccboi who will say whatever they want to hear. Just talk to them like you would any other person.

Same guy who posted the rant about life's absurdity here: it isnt your fault. You are awake to the idea that life is meaningless. Embrace it. It is okay to hat it. It is okay to feel sad. Society shows you smiling faces and demands that you be like them, but they are not smiling. It is a mask and even though they do not realize it, their mask will slip and they too will hurt. Don't try to live the Instagram lie. It is a bunch of smiling lies. Just be you. But work on becoming the you you want to be. You only have this life and you only have control over yourself.

The only girlfriend I've ever had cheated on me, the few friends I have have experienced cheating as well and hardly had any relationship that ended in good terms, my female coworkers are constantly bitching and hardly get any work done, my grandma treated my grandpa like shit until the day he died, my own mother has toyed around with some men, one of my aunts threw away my grandpa's hard work to give her an education and just found herself a rich husband, cousin did the same.
Honestly I don't have a lot of reasons to believe you, mate. I wish I could but I just can't

My parents never even made me a cake
Sounds like user had severe social anxiety. I hope he got help and his family stopped making it worse

What would you choose Sup Forums?

image familiar

that's so beautiful