Why isn't Trump releasing his tax returns? Does he have something to hide?

Why isn't Trump releasing his tax returns? Does he have something to hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6fu-Wi1kKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. It's a well known fact that he helped fund al-queda in the 90s

He's not as rich as he claims to be.

is it trap?

I think he's not rich.

More like he used loopholes to avoid paying taxes. Wonder how that will look to the general public...

Yes

looks like a guy 2bh

Who cares about his taxes?

He's not a billionaire

if you knew how business works you would understand that letting your competition know about your financial position isn't the smartest thing to do

Probably the same people who care about Sanders' and Hillary's

too bad, eyes is beautiful

It's probably something much more serious than that...

No they probably don't

They just hope something in Trump's taxes will stump him

>a guy that looks like a guy

who would have thought.

is it moot on the pic?

>implying that's an issue

Isn't he being audited by the IRS or something?

This.

He's gonna keep lib nu-males and females and everything in between foaming at the mouth and seizing up over this, he's gonna take it to a whole new level of riling people up, and it's gonna get him even more publicity. He's playing off of everyone's hate towards him and its working beautifully.

pay denbts
>someone had to say it

HE'S NOT A BILLIONAIRE, HE DOESN'T DONATE TO CHARITY AND HE DOESN'T PAY TAXES BECAUSE HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT AMERICA.

>yfw this trap will get laid more than you from both sexes

Its actually a brilliant play. More media coverage of Trump and his super secret taxes

Why is it always leaves?

""She""" is a camwhore.

I'd trade a part of my soul for his look

> a fucking leaf

Man, the shills learned how to use proxies. When will you fuckers realize that a random baseless accusation will do absolutely fucking nothing to the people that frequent this board? Just throw this shit around in public, it'll work better.

Do candidates ever release their tax returns? I mean, it took years to get obama to hand in a birth cert.

>its a thinly veiled trap thread

Just like you don't use loopholes to not pay debts?

Yes its kind of a tradition

Ever seen a girl with an adams apple?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6fu-Wi1kKQ

He will let the media got crazy then release them. There will be no smoking gun, he will enjoy the free media attention in the meantime

Only ones with a feminine benis

The real reason is because every year since 2009 is under an active audit. No tax lawyer would ever advise you to publicly release tax information while under an audit.

-OR-

Why isn't Hillary indicted?

How can Bernie fix the economy and offer free college when he has 65K of credit card debt?