There is someone who is very cancerous on Xbox one. His gamer tag is (Deluxe Decoy) no parenthesis...

There is someone who is very cancerous on Xbox one. His gamer tag is (Deluxe Decoy) no parenthesis. And I would like someone to find his address and send a bunch of pizzas there. Hell, even order a stripper. I know this is a childish request but please it would mean a lot. Also tell me when you have done either of the things.

Do it yourself faggot

Is it you? Are you just trying to get free pizza and a stripper?

Nypa, go play on the swingset yoy are wasting your summer.

nypa u fag

(OP) no it is not me and I don't know how to do this thing

Get the fuck out of here faggot Sup Forums is not your personal army. Do it yourself

well user i did that doxxing thingy on him and found out hes fucking your mom and pwned you.

Sounds like someone got shit on. What game did he beat you in, user?

saged
it is not free retard, that's the joke

The person you're most effecting is the pizza guy who drives 20 mins there and back and doesn't make any money. You're a piece of shit if you do this.

summer fags hit us hard this year, it's free for (you) use your fucking head then come back on here. there is no joke here but you

it's not even summer whre i live, fuck off retard

Being from Australia makes this even worse, you should feel bad.

>Xbox
>Cancerous

The issue is you bought and played an xbox, also nypa faggot

>Implying Australia is the only country in the southern hemisphere
>Being this retarded

Lmao, what a fucking retard.

>free pizza

I'm guessing your mom always pays the delivery guy if you don't understand how this works. Kek

(FAGGOT)
S A G E D
A
G
E
D

there's not a good countries to be from that lies in the southern hemisphere

It's not though, dumbass. When the pizza guy shows up he's not just gonna hand you the pizza free of charge.

i guess she does, fucking summerkids

Chile, Argentina, Uruguay